Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Trouble With Larxene

Im not the best writer.. But i enjoy it.

Note to the readers: I didnt at all intend for this to be a romance between Conix and Roxas.. It just kinda happened...

Chapter 3 - Trouble With Larxene

Chapter 3 - Trouble With Larxene
It was a rainy day at the castle of Oblivion, most of the Organization members were in their rooms. Doing whatever they do best. Conix was laying on her bed looking out the window at Vexen who was standing in the rain freezing the falling drops into ice shards then spinning and shooting them at a tree where they stuck in and melted back to their original form. Conix was interested in his fighting style so she decided to head outside and get a closer look.

Once outside she pulled up her hood and decided to test the mans fight smarts, so she summoned her staff and pulled herself under-ground, once under there she pulled herself up only feet in front of Vexen a few stomps of the feet brought up a huge earth dome that blocked out the rain and made a perfect arena for fighting. Vexen caught on to Conix’s intentions the jumped up and landed a back flip to reposition himself several feet away.

Conix takes the first hit- kneeling low and bringing up a tornado of rock shards, directing them at her opponent, who summons his ice shield and pulls it up to cover his face Conix prepares to take another shot when her dome is shattered. She looked around and saw Larxene standing there.
“Now you don’t have your precious Zexion to defend you this time.” She mockingly said.
“Who said I needed him?” Conix bit back.
“It’s written all over your face, you’re a wimp Conix. A wanna-be.” She said, snickering.
Conix had enough by that point. She jumped up and summoned boulders to attack Larxene, she had no idea how she fought, but she wasn’t gonna let that stand in her way. Larxene was prepared for a fight- she shot several knives at the rocks, shattering them mid-air, Conix retaliated quickly dodging the flying spikes and throwing up several pebbles forming them into a large stone only moments before they plundered into Larxene shooting her backward. (A.N: That Conix is one smart cookie!) Larxene wasn’t slowed by the move- she sent down a rain-shower of knives. Conix disappeared into the ground and the knives landed in the grass. When Conix reappeared she was behind her opponent, Larxene sensed her presence and shot knives behind her- Conix didn’t notice, only moments before they shot into her the blur of a person shot in front of her and the sharp sound of metal on metal rang throughout the courtyard.
“Roxas!” Conix and Larxene said simultaneously.
“Larxene, I recommend you stop causing trouble before Xemnas gets involved…” He warned.
She simply snickered and walked away.
“Thanks… I should have been paying attention.” Conix said, embarrassed.
"Its okay, are you alright?” He asked- concerned.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks again.” She replied.
“You have to watch out for her, she can’t seem to handle things without violence…” Roxas said- confirming everything Conix already knew.
“Yeah, I noticed…” She said, unenthusiastically.
“You’re quite the impressive fighter.” Roxas complimented.
“And you’re quite the impressive kisser.” Conix said with a grin
“I’m still sorry about that…” He said, blushing.
“Don’t be.” Conix replied, before leaving the courtyard. Roxas jumped up and went after her. He found her in her room; he poked his head in and asked if you wanted some sea-salt ice cream. She answered yes, as always.
“Thanks again for saving me.” She said, trying to break the silence.
“You’re Welcome- I was watching from the door- I saw her shoot behind her and I figured if you noticed you would have reacted all ready, so I figured I would interfere.” He answered, coolly.
“Well you figured right, nice save.” She said with a smile.
“Thanks.” He answered and went to sit beside her on the bed

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment