Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - capter one: the mission

HA! i finally wrote it. it's going to be alittle slow at the beggining but as the story goes on it shall get more actiony.

Chapter 1 - capter one: the mission

Chapter 1 - capter one: the mission
ok, i do NOT own Yuu Yuu Hakusho, but i do own Mitsune.

An image of a fox demon with purple markings on her flickered onto the screen. The room it was in seemed emty, since it was dark yo see anything but the faint light emmiting from the screen in the middle of the room.
"So Mitsune, i have finally found you." said a deep voice from the shadows, a voice so deep, that it would send a shiver of fear down anyones spine....
*yawn* said the redheaded youth stetching. He hadn't gotten much sleep the privious night, due to all the homework.
"Hey! Shuichi!" called a black haired in a green uniform, running to catch up to Kurama.
"hey Yusuke, what's up?" Kurama asked turning to him.
"Botan said Koenma needs to see us ASAP, he has another 'urgent' mission for us." explained Yusuke. "Koenma said to leave Kuwabara out of this one, because, well, you know what happend last time"
"How can i forget" asid Kurma surpressing a giggle. "but now's not the time to reminise, let's go"
"wait" Yusuke said.
"Hm?" asked Kurama.
" you're the only one who can find hiei at any given time, and we'll probably need Hiei for ths mission." said Yusuke.
"ok, we'll meet you and Botan in the park" said Kurama.
At the park Kurama walked while Hiei darted, to where Botan and Yusuke were.
"'Bout time" Yusuke said as they reached them.
"Yusuke, it's only been two minutes." replied Kurama sweatdropping.
"ohh...." was Yusuke's briliant answer.
"Well, we're all here, let's go already" Botan said very impatiently, not being her usual bubbly self.
"what's your problem?" asked Yusuke.
"When Koenma tels you your mission, you'll find out" Botan replied opening a porthole "come on let's get a move on!"she said sounding irked.
"Hn" Hiei said going through the porthole, Kurama, Yusuke, and Botan followed. and they ended up in Koenmas office.
"koenma, whatt's so urgent?" Yuske asked.
"well, a very powerful demon has broken out of the Maiki's stoorngest prison, and he's trying to find this Kitsune" explained Koenma.
"the kitsune is definatley Kurama, but how powerful is the demon that we're talknig about?" asked Yusuke crakcking his knuckles.
"he's powerful enough to take over the Rekai without breaking a sweat, much more powerful than Tuguro, and surprisingly enough the kitsune isn't Kurama" continued Koenma.
"Then who else can it be?" asked Yusuke.
"well i was about to tell you if you didnt interupt." said Koenma. "As iwas saying, the Kitsune isn't Kurama. The Kitsunes he's after is Mitsune" finished the young ruler.
"Mitsune?" Kurama said "She was born around the same time i was, in the same tribe."
"and why is she so important?" asked Yusuke.
"Because" started Koenma
"Because when she was a baby a demon by the name of Zatago put curse on her that made purple marks appear on her." said Kurama before Koenma could say anything.
"and that's bad why?" asked Yusuke again.
"because when when the marks consume her body, she'll be immortal, and her power will be controlled by Zatago" finished Kurama.
"one more question" said Yusuke "why her and not you?"
Kurama drew in a breath to explain more, but he honestly didn't know why, but at that moment Koenma was starting to explain.
" Because she has the Kitsune's tear of life, a priceless gem that will make any kitsune immortal, and gain control of all the elements" Koenma began explaining. "but since Zatago isn't a kitsune he cast the spell on her, so he'll be the one controlling the power. But foxes are very sharp, so when they noticed the tinyest marks on her when she was just a baby, they triend to kill her, but the marks made Mtisune able enough to escape" finished Koenma.
"How do you memorize all of that? i mean i know you have a big head, but i never thought it was one for storing niformation." stated Yusuke.
"i'm just going to ignore that lastcomment yusuke." said Koenma "so on one attempt they had to kill Mitsune, she escaped to the ningen world in a ningen body. One problemis that her mmory was wiped, so she doesn't know who she is." explained Koenma "she should be about Kurama's human age, and will probably be going to your school too kurama. So your mission is to find and kill both Zatago and Mitsune" finished Koenma
"why do we kill Mitsune too?" asked Kurama this time.
"because the curse is irreversible, and if you only take Zatago down, when her curse finnally consumes her she'll have uncontroable power, and kill everything she sees." said Koenma.
"now the only challenge is to find them" Kurama said "i'll probably will be able to take care of Mitsune, you two" Kurama said pointing to Yusuke and Hiei" can take care of Zatago" he finished.
"we can always count on fox boy to have a plan" said Yusuke "well let's get this over with"
"Botan can you make a porthole so we can get back to the ningen world?" Kurama asked Botan.
"Oh, ya, sorry" said Botan making another porthole, which Kurama Hiei nd Yusuke went through.


wee, how do you like it so far?it took me 2 ours to write this much last night, please comment! more will come soon! ^___^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kawaiiyouko on February 23, 2004, 7:29:12 AM

kawaiiyouko on
kawaiiyoukoPretty good so far. ^-^ Asside from a few spelling and grammar errors, it's good. :D

kurama_pajamas on February 21, 2004, 11:04:18 AM

kurama_pajamas on
kurama_pajamasWee, sounds interesting, Characters seem to be like themselves...something thats very unlikely to happen whenever i write something, considering i always tend to put them in situations they wouldnt be in, and then they all act goofy...which is mostly because of my personality...ah well, im workin on it

blu_tasogare on February 21, 2004, 3:32:17 AM

blu_tasogare on
blu_tasogareVery good, good portrayal of the charcters, especially yusuke ^^. No one seems out of character, like mine usually do in my fan fics XD. Good job!

JakounezumiAnkonAttoKyattsuai on February 21, 2004, 3:12:27 AM

JakounezumiAnkonAttoKyattsuai on
JakounezumiAnkonAttoKyattsuaioooooooo...suspenceity ^^...ur good at stories u can make them drawn out so its not all rushy...a tequnice i haven't mastered yet ^^;