Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - getting to the spirit realm

HA! i finally wrote it. it's going to be alittle slow at the beggining but as the story goes on it shall get more actiony.

Chapter 3 - getting to the spirit realm

Chapter 3 - getting to the spirit realm
i don't own YYH

Kurama sank to his knees. He couldn't believe it. There was no doubt that Akemi WAS Mitsune, and he was really starting to like her too, but now he has to kill her¿!? Tears steamed down his face, life was so unfair. *there has to be a way to reverse the curse* Kurama thought *even tho Koenma said it was irriversible, there must be someone who knows about these things.....THAT'S IT!* Kurama realized. and he dashed off in some random direction.
"umm, did you see what i see?" people asked each other at the dance, some strange creatures trashed the place and kidnapped a girl.
"let's pretend we didn't and say we did" said another.
"works for me" said another, and they all went back to homecoming pretending nothing happend.
Hiei woke up with a jolt, he had sensed some strong demon energy nearby. He took off his headband and as his Jagan eye opend he senced Kurama's enery attacking the demons and running after another couple who were carrying a ningen who had barley any life energy left. "stupid fox" Hiei mumbled, *why try to save a pathetic ningens life?* he thought to himself, but then his jagan eye noticed now where Kurama was heading. if he was going there, that ningen might be important after all. He stood up, and dashed after the kitsune.
Yusuke was playing at the arcade with Kuwabara, when he noticed Hiei running at top speed in a very general direction that he must be going.... *If Hiei is going there, it must be important* Yusuke thought, and he sneaked out, luckily Kuwabara didn't notice him, and Yusuke ran to where Hiei was obviously going.
"Genkai!" Kurama yelled panting entering Genkais temple.
"what is it fox?" Genkai asked
"Do you have a scroll on a demon called Mitsune?" Kurama asked the old lady.
"I believe i do" she said, "but why do you need it?"
"long story, i just need the scroll!" Kurama exclaimed.
"alright alright" Genkai said going through her scrolls "let's see, it should be right" she said digging through her scrolls "here" she said. Intending to grab a scroll that apparently was supposed to be there. "figures, it's not here, oh well, it can't be that important" she said.
Kurama's last bit of hopefulness vanished. Just then Hiei flitted in, followed by Yusuke. While Yusuke was catching his breath he saw Kurama's down trodden expression. "Kurama" started Yusuke "why the long face?"
"apparently a ningen got kidnapped and he has to 'save' them" Hiei said.
"How'd you know?" Yusuke asked Hiei.
"My jagan eye you idiot, how else?" Hiei answered.
"It wasn't any ningen tho" Kurama stated.
"How were they important?" asked Yusuke.
"She was Mitsune" Kurama said.
"ohh, and how come this makes you so sad?" yet another question coming from the great Uremeshi.
"well," Kurama started reluctently "she was my date on homecoming, and i was starting to like her" he said quickly, getting ready to be ridiculed more by Yusuke, but he didn't hear anything more, he looked up, and Yusuke wasn't even stifiling the smallest giggle.
Yusuke realized that Kurama really had feelings for her, he would feel the same if anything like that had happend too Kieko. "who kiddnaped her?" Yusuke asked, knowing what the answer would probably be.
"Zatago most likely" Kurama said "and even if we do rescue her i'd have to kill her too,i came here to see if Genkai had a scroll on Mitsune to see if te curse might be reversible, but one of Zatago's minions probably took it." Kurama said answering Yusukes question, plus interest."and who knows how much longer it will be until Mitsunes curse will be permanent."
"how about this we'll meet you in the park at 7 sharp at the park tomarrow to go to the spirit realm to try to find Zatago" Yusuke proposed.
"why don't we just go know?" Kurama asked.
"because you need to be at full streangth since you look like you've been fighting, plus itr's 10:00 pm, we have to go to sleep" Yusuke said, actually making sence.
"ok" Kurama agreed reluctently. When Kurama reached his apartment he had trouble going to sleep, he was worried about Mitsune. When he finnaly did fall asleep he dreamed about Zatago taking over the spirit realm, and Mitsune in a dark cold room coverd in blood. He woke up in cold sweat after that dream, and realized it was almost 7 am. He got dressed in a hurry, and dashed out of his appartment to the park to find Hiei sitting in a tree and Yusuke and Botan talking to each other.
"well, are we going?" Kurama asked interupting Botan and Yusukes conversation.
"well, Botan told me me something right before you arrived" Yusuke said nevously.
"and what did she say?" asked Kurama.
"she said that last night tat Zatago just took over the spirit realm and now it's almost immpossible to make a porthole to get there" Yusuke said.
It was just like his dream, and the part with Mitsune in a cold dark room unconcious covered in blood part was true too."you asid almost immpossible, right?" Kurama asked.
"ya, and why did you say that?" Yusuke said then he read the expression on Kurama's face. "and you are wondering how we can make a porthole, am i right?"
Kurama nodded.
"well, we have to have alot of energy to make one for just one for a one way trip" explained Botan.
"i'm willing to give any ammount of energy to get there and take Zatago down, and rescue Mitsune" Kurama said defiantly (i don't even know what that word means, so did i use it correctly?).
"If we take a good bit of energy from each of you, i might be able to make porthole stable enought to go through for enough time to get through." Botan said.
"i'm in!" Kurama said.
Yusuke realized how mportant Mitsune was to him now,"i guess i am too" he said very reluctantlry.
"hn. you're going to kill yourselfs, but this Zatago sounds like a formidable oppenent, i'd like to battle him" Hiei said. Obviously that was his way of saying yes.
As they realesed their energy a porthole started to form a porthole large enough fr them to fit thrugh.
"hurry" said Botan" before it closes.
Kurama Yusuke and Hiei jumped through just as it closed with a pop. "oh ya, that's right"said Botan"leave the grim reaper here why don't ya?"
As they entered the spirit realm they felt the drainage of their energy.
Looking around the spirit realm Kurama remarked "every thing is so dead..." he remarked there were no animals, no life in the plants, no life anywhere. Kuramatryied to make a flower grow without using much of his energy, it grew."well, it lightens up the place a little bit at least" Kurama remarked. But as soon as he had said this the flower wilted until it was as dry and wilted as it was before."It seems that Zatago is somehow draining the energy from all the living matter for his own use, how selfish" Kurama commented.*but that means if we don't defeat him soon we'll be without enery too* he thought.


sorry the chapter is short, i didn't have much time to write it. i won't be updating until Friday afternoon.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kawaiiyouko on February 23, 2004, 7:39:49 AM

kawaiiyouko on
kawaiiyoukoInteresting turn of events. Hope you update soon. :D