Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

A fanfic I made last week, so you'd be expecting to story to be like, rushed. Great story anyway. For all of you Naruto fans out there. This is for you!

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three
Chapter 3

Memories passed by Naruto as he laid on the ground watching. Memories of the people glaring at him and ignoring him, while other people said scathing comments behind his back. Naruto starred with dull eyes as the memories passed by, then another and another. Finally turning away, Naruto looked in another direction but another memory flashed ahead. This memory was when he was in the black world playing with Naruto and all they had was each other. He starred at the memory until finally the world faded.

Dull blue eyes opened and stared at the ceiling.
Your up I see. How are you feeling? said a voice to the right.
Naruto turned to the voice and found Kakashi staring at him. Blue eyes just stared at him not really seeing anything. Kakashi shook his head and tried to lay a comforting hand on Narutos head but Naruto quickly moved away. Kakashi looked around trying to locate Naruto and found him on the ceiling hanging upside down.
Naruto stop this nonsense. Tell me whats wrong so that I can try to fix It. said an exasperated and surprised Kakashi with an underlining of concern.
Can you bring back Naruto-nii? I dont think you can. You killed him. Took him away because you didnt want me to have friends that I could count on. said Naruto.
Naruto-nii? But your Naruto arent you? questioned Kakashi with concern for Narutos mental health.
Yes Im Naruto but you killed Naruto-nii not I. said Naruto.
But if your Naruto then you are Naruto-nii. said Kakashi trying to make sense of what Naruto was talking about.
No. Naruto-nii was I but not I. He had my face but hes always angry when I find him in the black world. When I arrive hes so much happier. said Naruto.
Black world? What black world? questioned Kakashi.
The world we always meet in. He always made me smile and laugh but it was scary in there. There were all these blurry images floating around. Naruto-nii wouldnt let me near them though, he said that they were bad images. Sad images full of anger, hate, and sorrow. said Naruto staring below him not really seeing anything.
I see Naruto. Well how about you come down here and get some rest. I will leave now and get you something to eat. Ramen? asked Kakashi.
No. I hate Ramen. stated Naruto.
Then what do you want to eat? said Kakashi slowly.
I want meat. Anything with meat. said Naruto with a thoughtful expression.
Anything with meat? questioned Kakashi. Naruto nodded his head.
O.K! Meat it is then. Get some rest Naruto. said Kakashi as he headed toward the door.
Naruto watched him until he went out the door, then let go of the ceiling and dropped onto the bed. He slid under the covers then closed his eyes.

Kakashi let out a sigh as he exited Narutos room. "When did Naruto learn to gather chakra towards his feet? Iruka-sensei said that Naruto had very poor chakra control during his academy days, so he couldn't have learned it there." thought Kakashi as walked towards his students.
How is he Kakashi-sensei? asked Sakura.
Kakashi looked up and stared at Sakura then Sasuke. Hes unstable. He says Nauto-nii is him but not him, that he has the same face as him but is angry until the Naruto we know visits him in the Black World. said Kakashi as he scratched the back of his head feeling helpless.
Black world? questioned Sasuke.
Yeah. I think its in Narutos mind and Naruto-nii he another personality of Narutos. said Kakashi.
He sighed again and looked at his team. Well well have to finish this mission despite Narutos mental health. Well just leave him here at the house while we guard the client. said Kakashi.
Sakura and Sasuke looked at each other then back at Kakashi and nodded in agreement.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment