Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - To the Monastery

Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.

Chapter 2 - To the Monastery

Chapter 2 - To the Monastery
Chapter 2: To the Monastery
So, where are we going?
To a monk training ground. We'll reach there by dusk. his teacher said.
A monastery? Naruto raised an eyebrow.
Sort of. Only they train, too.
What kind of --
You have to have faith in me. Or should I just send you back?
Naruto grumbled and walked along.
By dusk they had finally reached it. It wasn't a monastery  it was a palace! It was huge! Naruto's jaw dropped. The tops were fully hand carved mahogany wood, and it was a Tibetian style building.
Jaraiya knocked the door, and then lied down and fell asleep.
WHAT THE HELL! GET UP! Naruto screamed.
Shut it, kid. Wait till they open the door. Do some push-ups or something... and fell back asleep.
What! My training awaits, and this pervert goes to sleep? Nani! Having nothing better to do, Naruto decided to do push-ups. He was on 3,000 (using the kyuubi chakra, and tired to hell!) when the door finally opened.
Jaraiya yawned and got up.
Welcome, Jaraiya. Please, come in.
Thanks, R. Say, can a friend of mine come in, too?
Of course.
Naruto looked at the old monk and frowned. This was one of the great training ground's inhabitants...? Seems pretty weak... But nevertheless, Naruto walked in. Coming inside the largest building, Naruto found a large statue of Bhudda. Naruto decided it would be best to keep his mouth shut, for once.
Jaraiya... Brought another pupil, have you? said an exceptionally old monk in front of the statue. He was in a meditative stance, and his eyes remained closed.
Yes, sensei. Please, I want him to take the six courses.
Six? You seem to have much faith in him.
Yes... His name is Uzumaki Naruto...
The monk's brows came together a bit. Uzumaki, you say? Has he ac --
Naruto, please leave this building. Go with R, he'll show you to your temporary room. Jaraiya interrupted firmly.
But Ero-senin --
Ero-senin? He has a great deal of respect, I see... the monk said.
Naruto, out! Jaraiya seethed.
Naruto had never seen Jaraiya like this, and he got the hell out of there!
Coming to his room, he saw there was only a mattress on the floor.
This is it? he wondered.
We monks believe simplicity is the key to virtues and humility. Thus, we allow ourselves to grow stronger with obedience and virtue. the man called 'R' said.
I see... Naruto said rubbing his head. I What the? Oh, well. I'll have to make do with what I have here. /I With that he unpacked his materials and set up his 'temporary' room.
Has he activated his ability yet?
No... But he's begun it. That's when I decided to teach him the rasengan. He learned it in a week. He's on the third level right now.
My, my... Just like Arashi, isn't he?
More than you know... He's Arashi's son. Jaraiya said. And, also... He's a jinchuuriki...
For which bijuu?
The kyuubi...
The monk remained meditating for a bit. Why do you want me to train him, Jaraiya... In all six courses?
Sensei... You once told me, it is not necessary to be forgiven. However, one must try and recompense for his actions... Well, this child, who saved the village by accommodating the kyuubi in himself, has been treated like nothing but trash by the villagers. You should hear him talk. Ask him about his life story, and what he wants... You will see he sounds just like you... Only, more rowdy and childish... He is amazing. He can forgive anyone, and anything, if you just say sorry. He will trust you. And, also...
There is the matter of Akatsuki.
Jaraiya nodded. Yes, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. There have been two people so far who have survived all six courses... No one but you, have done the seventh... This boy, his ability is stronger than any of his clan before him... His ability almost matches your own, sensei... Not only that, but he is a jinchuuriki... Much like yourself... He wants to crush Akatsuki... His best friend, was Uchiha Sasuke, who has now betrayed the village, betrayed his team, and betrayed him, and run off to Orochimaru for further training... Nevertheless, Naruto treats him like a brother, and still waits for him... I believe he can fix your past mistake, sensei.
The monk shook his head. I will not give him all six courses...
Sensei... The scrolls...
The three scrolls have not been mastered by anyone but myself... No one has had the patience to master all of the jutsus so far... Even I, have gone on to meditation... No one has had the determination... I am sorry, Jaraiya, but after Arashi, my hope has been lost.
Your first pupil... was not right... You and I both know that... Your second, had not enough patience, and went on to become hokage... But this boy... He does...
You're being a fool, Jaraiya. I will teach him four courses. No more, no less. Bring him here to talk with me. I request you to leave for another two years. The third year I will give him back to you.
Understood, sensei. Jaraiya said smiling. I Well, Naruto... The rest is up to you... /I
Naruto went to the old monk. Hi...
Uzumaki Naruto of Konoha... Tell me your name, where you were born, and what has happened in your life...
Nani! You just --
SILENCE... One must have trust in a teacher... In the monastery, there will be no perverted thoughts, or actions... There will be no foul language, and there will be utmost respect. Understood?
Yes, I sensei /I ...
Good. Now continue.
My name is Uzumaki Naruto, and I was born in Konoha... Naruto thought this was going to be really stupid. He continued anyways...
THE NEXT DAY...
Do chores!... Study about nature?... MEDITATE? What kind of schedule is --
WHACK.
A dazed Naruto looked up. Wh-What happened? He could barely do that. Examining his body, he found he was bleeding all over.
If there is one thing you are going to learn here, it will be to control that aggressive temper of yours, and learn trust. Next time, I will break your bones. Do not worry, you will not fall behind  you have plenty of work here that does not require movement, believe me.
This, was going to be a long, long three years...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment