Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Preparations

Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.

Chapter 4 - Preparations

Chapter 4 - Preparations
Chapter 4: Preparations
Tsunade noticed a shadow outside her office. Sighing, she said, Yes, Sakura. Come in.
Sakura came in. So, Naruto's coming back soon?
Yes, he's coming back in two weeks...
Two weeks? Sakura questioned.
Yes, that's what Jaraiya told me. Tsunade said, eyeing the stack of paperwork, and sighed exasperatedly. Ever since the news came Sakura would bother her. She didn't blame Sakura, after all, she was excited the short brat would come back herself, but it was so annoying!
A sudden silence fell. ... So... Two weeks, was it? Sakura asked finding nothing better to do to waste time.
GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!
Did you hear?
Yeah, the loud brat from the chuunin exam a couple years ago is coming back.
Wait, the one who beat the crap out of that Hyuuga prodigy?
Yeah, that's the one.
Oh, he's the same guy?
Hey, Ino-pig. Did you hear?
You bet, forehead girl!
Hear what? TenTen interrupted.
Naruto's coming back in two weeks! they sang in chorus.
Hey, Kiba.
Yeah, Shino?
Naruto's coming back in two weeks.
Akamaru skidded to a halt and barked. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! Kiba said. We should get him a homecoming present! As well as a little pay back, eh, Akamaru?
That would be good. Shino nodded.
Kiba looked at him curiously. Wanting revenge, too, eh?
Shino sighed. I meant the idea of a present.
Hinata stared at the empty sky. March... Summer... Flowers... Flowers were blooming all around her. There was a water droplet on a rose, and she looked at it sadly. Then, on a lone spot, there was one lady bug. It was trying to find a second one. You understand how I feel, don't you... The world was so empty now.
Hinata. a voice suddenly said behind her.
She turned around, panicking, only to find Neiji there. Sighing, she said, Yes, Nii-san?
I, um... Know you like that Naruto kid.
Hinata's heart nearly stopped. O-Oh, u-um, w-w-who t-told you t-that I-I-I l-li --
He's coming back in two weeks... I just thought I'd tell you that... and he quickly left as soon as he came.
Hinata was beaming. She would get a chance to see him again! Then, as soon as she was happy, a thought came into her mind. How much has he changed... And things went down hill from there. Will he notice me? Will he be himself? Will he be really strong? Will he hate me? What if he  And so on and so forth. Turning to see that lady bug, she didn't find one, but two. They flew off together.
All of his friends gathered there.
Okay, we all know Naruto is coming back in two... Well, one and a half weeks.
They all nodded.
Our beloved comrade is coming back! I cannot wait to spar him! Lee said exuberantly. They all rolled their eyes.
Anyways, so I suggest we throw a party for him. Sakura said.
They all nodded.
All right. But we should include some ramen. We all know he's crazy about it, and after three years of being away, I'm sure he'd love it. Shikamaru suggested.
Just... um... Make sure... There's lots of food... ummm... Chouji said munching on some chips.
All right, so it's settled. Sakura gave a list of what everyone should bring. Naruto... She thought. Suddenly, she realized she was missing Naruto a bit too much and slapped herself back into reality. She then shrugged. It's only Naruto... right?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment