Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Coming of Uzumaki Naruto!

Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.

Chapter 5 - The Coming of Uzumaki Naruto!

Chapter 5 - The Coming of Uzumaki Naruto!
Chapter 5: The Coming of Uzumaki Naruto!
You know, kid. I never thought I'd see the day that you'd finally change...
Naruto smiled his fox grin. Man, I'd missed this place. I can't wait to see how much the ramen stands have changed!
Then again, something never change... Jaraiya thought chuckling.
Naruto poofed away and was on top of a hill, looking at the Hokage monument. Now Tsunade's face was added. I'm back... He said looking at Yondaime. Somehow Yondaime struck him more than any other Hokage. May be it was because Yondaime put the kyuubi inside him; may be it was because he was supposed to be the most powerful Hokage. Either way, he didn't really know. All that mattered was that he would be Hokage someday.
Yo! A familiar voice said.
Turning, Naruto saw Kakashi. Kakashi-sensei! Naruto said, and poofed next to him. I brought you a present. Naruto gave Kakashi a special kunai he found on one of his many travels during the last year of his training.
Woah! A legendary Western Juraoh Kunai! No way!
Yup! Thought you'd like it.
How'd you get it?
Like all others. A tournament, of course! Naruto smiled. Kakashi stood up, and found Naruto was as tall as him if not one or two inches taller.
Chuckling, he said, You've grown, Naruto. You've grown.
Naruto smiled and poofed away.
Tsunade heard a knock at her door. SAKURA YOU BETTER GET YOUR @$$ AWAY FROM HERE OR I'M GONNA MAKE YOU, YOU LITTLE dog! Tsunade had had more than enough of her share of Sakura for the past two weeks.
My, my. That's not too welcoming, especially when you're meeting someone for the first time in three years. Naruto said. I haven't been really looking in a mirror much, but the last time I checked, I wasn't a girl  much less a dog... and he shook his head. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. he added flashing his fox smile.
The next thing he knew he was in a big hug by Tsunade. Naruto! You little brat! You've grown so much!
It was true; he was now 6' 3''. He was taller than most  he had been a late bloomer. Obaa-chan! I missed you!
Tsunade kissed him on the forehead. I missed you, too, you little brat! Jaraiya! Get your perverted @$$ up here!
Jaraiya soon came with lowered shoulders. See, Naruto. You see how well-loved I am... he said shaking his head.
Tsunade ignored him. Kay, Naruto. I'm giving you a new house. Here are the keys. It's right next to a ramen stand... I forgot the name... Ichiratu? Something like that.
Ichikaru! Naruto said beaming. He grabbed the keys, jumped out the window, and ran to his new house as fast as he could. Suddenly, he stopped and poofed back to her office. Forgot the address... he said sheepishly and placed and hand behind his head.
That's cuz I didn't give it to you... You didn't give me enough time... Here. she handed him a piece of paper.
Thanks Obaa-chan! he hugged her and he was gone.
Wonder how his friends throwing that party are going to react... Tsunade thought...
Humming a song, Naruto walked to his new house. However, he sensed a lot of chakra signatures inside. Silently, he made a kage bunshin,went to the side, and placed his ears on the wall. He could tell the people inside were having a highly philosophical, deeply intellectual, and most of all sophisticated conversation :
My present is the the best.
Is not.
Is too.
Is not!
Is too!
IS not!
IS too!
IS NOT!
IS TOO!
IS  
Um, if you don't mind me disturbing your wonderful conversation, I would like to tell you a chakra signature is here... And it might just be Naruto's. So... He was surprised to find it unlocked. For bandits or criminals these guys don't take much precaution... He thought to himself. Opening the door, he found a paper blow into his eyes. Frowning, he took it off. It read, 'Welcome Back, Dobe.' And the lights went on, and his friends yelled, WELCOME BACK, NARUTO!
He stared at his friends, jaw dropped. Akamaru had grown to be four times bigger  Kiba could ride on him now! Most of his friends were all ripped now (the boys, that is,) and they reached his forehead or lower. Neiji was equal to him in height. They had grown... a lot... When he stared at the girls, his breath went away. Ino was the tallest out of them, followed by Hinata, with Sakura not too far behind, and, lastly, TenTen. Their... bodies... had grown extraordinarily, and now, hormones or not, Naruto couldn't help but stare at their... rather large breasts. Either they, he, or all of them had grown in more ways than one. But what was truly amazing, was that, they were staring equally, if not more, with shock at him!
Naruto was now one of the tallest of them; before, he was around 4' 5''! Now, he's 6' 3''. Also, his muscles were now completely showing off, involuntarily, of course, and he was looking pretty ripped! Naruto didn't know this, as he hadn't seen himself in a mirror for over three years. However, his whiskers were a little bit smaller, and his teeth were a little sharper. His blond, spiky hair had become much longer now, the tips had barely a hint of red, and the strands extended past the worn out headband. Naruto, not preparing for anything special, was in a tight, black undershirt which curved to every part of his skin and bluged where his muscles were, and wore a black and blue baggy pant. He looked very much like a hot gangster, and the girls were dazzled. He had his fox smile, which radiated a somewhat cooled happiness, showing Naruto had become humble and learned to control his emotion (after many broken bones,) yet still had that sparkle in his eye. Wherever he walked the place almost instantly became a brighter, happier place, and Naruto was smiling his trademark grin.
Naruto looked at Kiba, who was also smiling ear to ear. What? he said.
At this, Kiba's smile grew even bigger.
Oh no...
DOG PILE!
But it was too late for Naruto. Kiba was the first on him, followed by Lee, Shikamaru, Chouji (really ouch there,) Neiji, and lastly Akamaru who landed with a thud. Gerroff of me! A tiny, deep voice underneath the pile said. After they dispersed, Naruto wearily stood up and smiled.
Saskura and the rest of the girls were extremely angry. (Inner Sakura: How dare they hurt this hot hunk!)After that, everyone gave Naruto a present. Hinata, along with all the girls, stuttered. However, she alone fainted. After she recovered, they all talked for a bit, and Sakura whipped out her camera and took pictures. She instantly brought them back in all sizes with numerous copies for everyone. Soon everyone talked, sparred, played, and had fun. Silently, he went to Shikamaru, and said, I took your advice.
Shikamaru nodded. He knew Naruto would be a much better ninja now.
So, Naruto. Glad to be back? Sakura asked.
Of course! I missed everything about this place. The ramen, the people, and you, Hinata-chan!
Sakura blushed. Why the hell am I blushing? It's just Naruto... right? I-um, I got to go... Bye, Naruto!
Along with her, a bunch more left until only he and Hinata were left.
He went to Hinata. Say, Hinata?
H-Hai?
Do you hate me?
N-No! I-I would never h-hate y-you, N-Naruto-kun...
Oh... Okay, cuz I was just wondering... Cuz you always seem to be nervous around me, and always faint around me, you know... So, yeah... But it's cool! he said and put an arm around her.
Hinata blushed terribly. A-Ano, N-Naruto-kun?
Yeah, Hinata? he switched on the T.V.
D-Do y-you hate m-me?
What1? No! Of course not. Why would I hate you? It was you who let me beat the... brains out of Neiji during the Chuunin exam. He had been taught to not curse, and he intended on keeping to the teachings.
A-Ano, how?
Well, I was really angry about the fight between you and Neiji... About how he kept calling you weak, and how he said you had to lose because it was destiny. And even though you kept standing up and proving him wrong every single time, he still called you weak... I was really angry. I swore on my blood then that I would beat him... And I did! he said giving his fox grin.
F-For me?
Naruto gripped her tighter. Yup. and went back to watching the T.V.
Hinata blushed even more. She looked at him, and her breath went away. He had changed so much; he was even more handsome now, than before, and he had matured, and grown really strong.
Say, Hinata? Naruto suddenly said turning the T.V. off.
H-Hai, N-Naruto-kun?
Have you become a chuunin yet?
She looked down. She was still weak... She was hopeless... N-No... I d-didn't take t-the t-test again...
That's great!
She looked up at him curiously.
I mean, it's not great that you didn't pass, but now we can take this next one together! You and I can train, and we'll be unbeatable now! I mean, we're not rookies anymore, so what do you say?
O-Okay I --
Naruto hugged her tightly. ALL RIGHT HINATA-CHAN! WE'RE GONNA KICK BUTT THIS TIME!
Hinata struggled not to faint.
All right! Bye Hinata-chan.
As soon as Naruto closed the door, she sat down and simply day dreamed. He hugged me... He called me Hinata-chan...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luvhinata on December 25, 2006, 8:17:40 AM

luvhinata on
luvhinatathat was cute