Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Final Test

Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.

Chapter 8 - The Final Test

Chapter 8 - The Final Test
Chapter 8: The Final Test
Approaching the stadium, they saw Tsunade, along with Gaara, the current Kazekage, and the Raikage. Tsunade announced the rules, and they began immediately.
The first match was a sound team against a sound team against a sand; surprisingly, the sand won. The sound nins were completely out; it seemed Orochimaru had no plans for Naruto and Sasuke this time. The second match was a leaf team against a Lightning, and the lightning won.
The third match was the other leaf team, Naruto and Hinata, against the other lightning team. This fight wasn't much of a challenge.
Naruto started with the old faithful kage bunshin  three of the clones were visible; one, however, was hidden underground. Hinata used genjutsu to trap one of the members. Hinata wasn't trying to succeed in the genjutsu; just get them off guard for one second. And one second was all that Naruto needed. With a kunai, the member was knocked. From there on it was easy. The ninja made a lightning shield which protected him, but Naruto's shadow clone came in from underground and knocked him out. That was the end of that.
They had reached the half way point  one lightning, two sand, and two leaf teams. From here on out, it would be individual matches, one on one fights instead of the regular team battles. The next match was between a sand and a leaf; the sand won. The fifth match was between a lightning and a leaf; the lightning ninja lost. The sixth match was between Hinata and the remaining lightning.
Hinata crouched down into a fighting stance. Activating her byakungan, she analyzed the opponent's chakra patters. She found the opponent was making a shield. This wasn't good. Now she couldn't see what her opponent was going to do. Using normal chakra to cover her genjutsu trace, she made it look like she was simply attacking with chakra. Once the chakra got close enough, the opponent was about to defend. Big mistake. It was an area genjutsu  the entire area soon was trapped in it, and the chakra shield dissapated. Now he was trapped in the genjutsu. Hinata threw a kunai at him, pinning him down, and used the 64 hand Hakke. He collapsed on the floor.
Naruto was waving from the stands. ALL RIGHT HINATA-CHAN! WOOO!
Hinata's father was there, too. He had a frown on his face, but Hinata didn't notice. She had won... She had won! She gladly accepted a kiss from Naruto. Good luck. she whispered to him.
Naruto nodded, and went off. The final match of this round  Naruto against a sand ninja.
Naruto simply rushed this time at his opponent. It turned out his opponent was a puppeteer. It didn't matter. Naruto used a rasengan and broke the puppet in two. Then, using his now elevated chakra, Naruto kicked the sand; one kick and it was over. Naruto wanted to conserve energy.
The final match was between the two sand. One, obviously, lost.
The round was over: the lightning shinobis were completely out, three sand were left, and three leaf ninjas were left. Naruto gulped and prayed he wouldn't have to fight Hinata.
The first match was between a leaf and a sand; the sand won. The next was between another leaf and another sand; the sand lost. So far it was even between the two countries. The next fight was between Hinata and another puppeteer.
Hinata knew Kankuro, and so she understood the concepts. She soon figured out, using her byakungan, that the puppet was actually fighting, and the real person was inside all wrapped up where the puppet was supposed to be. Trying to trick me... Hinata acted fooled and attacked the pupped. But when she got to close combat, she took out her kunai, chopped off the puppet's right arm, and used the Heavenly Spin so that the user wasn't protected anymore. The real ninja got the full blow of it  and he was knocked out.
The next battle was between Naruto and the remaining sand. Naruto went all out on this one  he ran as fast as he could, disappeared, reappeared from underneatht he ground and knocked the sand out  in much the same way he had done to Neiji three years ago, only he didn't use shadow clones.
Three-fourths the test was over, and there was one sand, and three leaf ninjas left. And Naruto was afraid... He might have to face Hinata. He couldn't bare the thought  he would have to fight the one he loved... He couldn't do it... Calm down, Naruto... He thought to himself. Luckily, the next match was between he and the other leaf. Naruto used his bloodline limit and finished it in one jutsu. He was nervous  he had to not fight Hinata...
Hinata had to face the sand; and the sand was eyeing her in a very scary manner. The match began, and the sand disappeared. Hinata activated her byakungan to find out where he was, but he disappeared. Suddenly, he reappeared and hit her. He had vanished to that one degree blind spot her byakungan. But how was he able to figure out where my blind spot was so quickly... He sees every detail... Usually a person needs around an hour to find out... And that wasn't just luck... Another disappearance. Hinata turned her head and saw him  too late. From underneath the ground, he punched her. Then, he hit her with five kunais. A sand using kunais? Something was strange here... Something was not normal. True, it had been done before; nevertheless, it was not normal. He was supposed to be a sand ninja, yet he had a leaf fighting style... It chilled her to the bone. Suddenly, he got her from behind. He was fast... As fast as Lee... Maybe faster. Suddenly he had her on the ground. He walked up to her, and looked her in the eye. She saw red, bloodthirsty eyes.
Then he took a kunai and stabbed her in the stomach.
Her world went black.
Naruto stared at that ninja. He felt it, too. Something was definitely wrong. He was about to get very angry when he remembered the monks' teachings. He calmed down, analyzed it, and decided to investigate further... One thing was for sure, though. He would kill that sand ninja, that much was for sure.
Naruto wasn't afraid of the kyuubi chakra anymore. The merging had been successful  the kyuubi's chakra was now his own to use at anytime he wished. The kyuubi was now gone; leaving some traits of its behind, but it would no longer bother him. He no longer had the kyuubi, and Akatsuki could no longer get it. He had a massive amount of chakra  enough to keep him alive for a month on chakra alone, and a bloodline limit (though he didn't know it,) which let him access an arsenal of jutsus. But something didn't feel right. He felt he had seen that style before... At least remotely...
Naruto jumped down for the final fight. He activated the his bloodline limit, and his eyes began glowing again. He stood in a fighting stance, and was ready. As soon as Tsunade said Begin, Naruto would show this guy just who he was messing with...
Little did Naruto know that 'this guy' knew exactly he was messing with... It was Naruto who didn't know... And that would be his downfall... thought the sand ninja.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment