Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Second Battle

Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.

Chapter 9 - The Second Battle

Chapter 9 - The Second Battle
Chapter 9: The Second Battle
Naruto looked at the ninja in front of him. He was a bit shorter than he. About 6' 0''. Staring at the reds of his eyes, Naruto saw the blood thirst. Naruto had seen worse. Instead, he stared deeper into the eye, and his eyes began to glow violently. He had seen those eyes before somewhere... No matter, he was going to give this ninja some blood thirst. You want blood lust... You want monstrosity... I'll give it to you! Naruto stared so that he would see the core of that ninja, and the ninja broke away from the stare, stepped back, and panted.
Up in the stands, an old ninja with a hat covering his face looked at the battlefield curiously. Rush? he thought curiously. Then this should be more fun than I thought. He glanced sideways to a man in an anbu mask. The man pretended to pick up something, but in the middle, there was an unmistakable nod.
Naruto's eyes now began to glow a flickering silver.
Take all your rage... All your emotions... And kill it...
Naruto calmed down, and his eyes glowed a pure silver.
Analyze the field... Maximize your efforts... And protect your loved ones... If they are already dead... Then, calmly... coolly... Without showing emotion to cloud your judgment and fighting capability... KILL HIM!
Naruto's eyes began shining brightly now, and the whole stadium was wondering what that was.
The Uzumakis are said to be the masters of seals and jutsus... Their bloodline limit allows them that... And from the dawn of man they were... Kisame growled.
Indeed... They have three stages of it... The first allows them to detect any jutsu or seal at a single glance. The second goes even further  know how it's used, how to use it in battle, its strengths, and its weaknesses. It's like a deciphering code. That is why they can make their own jutsus and seals effectively... The second takes over with experience... Once you have the second, the first combines into it, and only the second will show... Itachi stated calmly.
Yes... Sasori growled grabbing the scroll. They can memorize it at a single glance... And the third masters the jutsus... They can use any jutsu they see with expert skill though it is their first time... he said in a deep voice.
All in a single glance... Tobi said.
That's kinda dangerous, isn't it, yeah? Deidara said.
They all remained silent.
What?
Shut up, Deidara. Itachi said emtionlessly.
It seems our opponent will be more challenging than we thought... But he's worth it... After all, the kyuubi is a great creature... Sasori said.
Should we tell... him? Kisame asked.
They all shook their heads immediately.
Itachi silently looked out side. The kyuubi, is no more... He thought. Thank you, Naruto-kun... Now... My chance is here... And on his lips, may have been, only a flicker, but nevertheless a resemblance to a smile...
Naruto used kage bunshin; the bunshins were underground... Or at least most of them were. Others were henged into pebbles, and some were shadows.
The ninja quickly analyzed it and silently made some signs.
Naruto's eyes analyzed it  Gruoudon no jutsu: advanced fire technique; powerful, takes little chakra, but easy to evade. Naruto frowned. A fire jutsu... The last person who used that was Sasuke... Naruto simply sidestepped it the large beam of fire. But right after it passed the ninja was above making a punch. Naruto knew this ninja was at least a chuunin. The direct attack was not his plan. Naruto disappeared and reappeared at the end of the stadium.
The ninja simply dusted himself and said in a bloodchilling voice, Let's not hold back anymore, shall we?
Naruto didn't seemed to be moved. Instead, his eyes began glowing more powerfully.
The ninja smiled. I've been looking forward to this. Three years of training, Uzumaki Naruto... Don't disappoint me...
Naruto simply stood there.
I'll take that as a 'yes.'  The ninja stated, and disappeared. There was a note. It said, Meet me at the statues... We can't fight here properly... Naruto burned the note with pure chakra and disappeared.
Naruto stood on the same statue where he stood when he fought Sasuke.
The ninja there stood on the opposite statue with his back turned to Naruto. Turning around, Naruto saw it was none other than Sasuke himself.
Naruto nodded. Everything fit into piece  the red eyes, the fire jutsus, the previous stance he had seen, the same attitude and voice... It all fit now. Why would Orochimaru make Sasuke a sound nin? It would be so obvious... Of course it was Sasuke... This was his second fight with Sasuke... And he would not have mercy this time. He would bring Sasuke back to Konoha... And Team 7 would be one again... For sure. But he would give Sasuke the beating of his life. He thought of Hinata, and his determination soared.
You must place mental barriers. the monk had said. This way, you restrict yourself from giving full potential. Then, when you manage to break it, you'll be breaking mental restrictions... The brain is powerful; it can fool you, and it can fool itself.
So in a real fight, when I'm giving it all, and I think I can't do it, my brain will think it's just another mental barrier... Even though all mental barriers are gone... And I'll flare and my powers will increase...
The monk had nodded. Also, it is useful for controlling your emotions, it is good to hide your full potential... And it is good for meditation.
Naruto focused on his mental barriers, and they busted open under his force. His chakra now flared. His body was roaring to get at his opponent... He wasn't going to deny himself that opportunity.
Naruto jumped at Sasuke with incredible speed, punched; Sasuke ducked, kicked Naruto; Naruto balanced his body on Sasuke's leg and made a kick, only to find Sasuke dodge it. Naruto jumped off Sasuke. This sequence happened in a little less than a second. Both were going at incredible speeds. Sasuke may have activated his curse seal. Naruto didn't know anymore. He was focused on bringing Sasuke back; and to do that, he would have to beat the hell out Sasuke. Naruto used various jutsus, but Sasuke dodged them. Naruto closed his eyes. He would have to use the scrolls' jutsus... It was only meant to be used after he had fully awoken his 'meditation abilities', but Naruto decided he had not chance. Naruto made some signs, and thought, FIRESTORM TORRENT JUTSU! A huge hurricane of fire spread out to get to Sasuke; Naruto knew he would dodge, one way or another. But Sasuke simply activated the next level of the curse seal and flew away. It was then that Naruto jumped at him  with in his hand nothing but the very same technique that Sasuke used against him. Naruto would knock him out... May be even bring him close to death... But he wouldn't kill Sasuke... Naruto jumped towards him with a Chidori in his hand. But when Naruto reached Sasuke, it was only a log. A replacement jutsu... Naruto thought as he landed on the ground, only to disappear. Naruto had brought his previous shadow clones with him, and one had found him.
His shadow clone dodged a punch and threw a kunai at Sasuke. Sasuke charged a jutsu and silently thought Lightning Thrust Jutsu! A huge fist of lightning came at the clone when five Naruto's came from the side each with a Rasengan in hand. They collided, but Sasuke used a Lightning Sphere Imprisonment Jutsu to make a sphere of lightning which blocked all the hits. Releasing the sphere, Sasuke found an unconscious Naruto on the ground. Sasuke didn't hesitate. He took out a kunai and brought it down, only to find that body poof away. I knew it wasn't over yet! Sasuke said almost panicking as he turned around.
In his face, Naruto landed a level five rasengan  a small spear of chakra which sent him flying fifty feet. Sasuke landed at the head of the statue he previously fought on. Naruto used a Disintegration Jutsu to crumble some stone forcing Sasuke into the ravine. Naruto jumped after him only to find Sasuke disappearing. Naruto analyzed it as a Body Flicker, meaning Sasuke couldn't be too far away.
Out of the water Sasuke jumped at him only to find a clone. Sasuke was on top of the statue head searching. It was then that a shadow clone grabbed him and used a Shadow Bind on him. Naruto instantly reappeared in front of Sasuke with a rasengan in his hand and forced it down. Suddenly, the bind was broken and Sasuke kicked Naruto's arm knocking the rasengan a tad bit above the target  right into his heart. Or so he thought. A level six rasengan, a tiny drill like point of energy and a rather shocking state, would rammed into Sasuke's heart and Sasuke's body heart down would be almost instantly paralyzed. Naruto analyzed he would have about five minutes of life left. Suddenly, a vortex surrounded Sasuke and he disappeared, only to reappear in a man's arms. The man smiled; it was Kabuto. Next to him Orochimaru came. They disappeared with Sasuke. Orochimaru... Orochimaru had saved Sasuke before the blow had connected. Naruto sighed. I can't believe it... But... Thank you... Naruto knew that Sasuke would have died if that blow had connected.
Naruto knew it was pointless to tell where they went; they went away with a seal, not with a jutsu, and so they distance was unlimited. Tiredly, Naruto poofed back to Konoha. But what really scared him, was that he had lost control of his emotions  just for about three minutes before he activated 'rush', but he had lost control nevertheless. He sighed, realized the kyuubi was no longer alive. But he still could have done many foolish things... He fought his tears and walked into the stadium.
Tsunade instantly came to him and pinned him to a wall. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? THE CHUUNIN EXAMS HAD TO BE CANCELED BECAUSE OF YOU!
It didn't matter anyways because that boy was --
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DIDN'T MATTER? THE CHUUNIN EXAMS WERE CRUCIAL TO KONOHA'S WELL BEING. YOU BETTER START EXPLAINING OR I'M GONNA KICK YOUR @$$!
Naruto sighed. It didn't matter because that boy was O --
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN IT DOESN'T MATTER?
The Chuunin exams wouldn't have counted anyways because --
WHAT? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEANT THE CHUUNIN EXAMS WOUULDN'T HAVE COUNTED?
That was it. Naruto could understand that Tsunade was embarassed in front of two other kages, the Chuunin exams were interrupted, and she still had a hell of a lot of work that was now postponed because she had to keep things in order, but Naruto was pissed. SHUT UP WOMAN AND LET ME TALK! he said scaring her. THE DAMN EXAM WOULDN'T HAVE COUNTED FOR shoot BECAUSE THE frackING BOY WAS SASUKE AND KABUTO AND OROCHIMARU THE BASTARD WERE THERE! SO frackING SHUT UP, WILL YOU? YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH WORK HERE, OKAY! He rubbed his temples and calmed down. Do you really think I'm so irresponsible that I had no idea of the situation. Did you really think I just rushed into fighting without realizing that there were two kages... Did you really think I didn't care about the village? He left her and walked off to Gaara.
Gaara-san. Naruto sighed.
Naruto-kun. What happened?
I'll explain it to all the kages and everyone at once. He called some of the Anbu, the jounin senseis, Jaraiya, and the Kages. That sand ninja was a man named Uchiha Sasuke. Gaara's eyes widened. Yes, the very same Uchiha Sasuke that Gaara-san here fought during the Chuunin exams three years ago... He was a member of my genin team... Naturally, he and I share any experiences, and I know his fighting style... Or at least, how he used to fight. Anyways, when I saw sharingan, fire jutsus, his style, and heard his voice, I was sure it was him. So, I left to make sure to knock him out before Orochimaru and his right hand man Kabuto could find us. Sasuke had left the village three years prior to this in order to get stronger... I wanted to bring him back, and so I left immediately to defeat him before Orochimaru could get him. You all know Orochimaru, correct?
They all nodded.
Well, he wanted Sasuke's body  for the sharingan of course. If we got Sasuke, we would have gotten a chance to get Orochimaru  as he would have come for Sasuke, and we could have had a battle with him then with all our forces instead of randomly searching and hoping  and deal severe damage to the Sound... After all, he leads it, and with him out of the way, war would have been out of the way... I weighed this against two hours of anxiety, and decided to take it. Please, forgive me for any trouble I might of caused.
The Raikage spoke now. You have acted like a true leader  thinking about others before yourself. I suggest we all have an alliance now and deal with the Sound before their power grows any further.
I will be honored to help against Orochimaru. Gaara said, agreeing.
And I'm sure the leaf would love your alliance. Naruto said looking at his two senseis. They both nodded vigorously.
Then it's settled. Tsunade now came.
Yes, and if you'll excuse me, I have to go home.
And miss battle plans? the Raikage now spoke up.
Naruto smiled. Who needs me when there are ten Anbu, four jounin, two senin, and three Kages here? Forgive me, Naruto said and disappeared.
Spoken much like Sarutobi. the Raikage said.
You seem to like him, Raikage-sama. Tsunade said smiling.
The kage shrugged. What can I say? He seems very much like his father.
The Hokage nodded. But in her heart, she felt remorse beyond words. To her, Naruto was her son... Her only son... And probably the only one she would ever have  despite the blood relations. Truly, Tsunade felt like fainting when Naruto ran away. She nearly had a heart attack, and the memories of her loved one, Dan, and of her brother came flooding back to her. Naturally, when Naruto came back, she was happy, worried, pissed, annoyed, and scared. All of the emotions mixed together resulted in just plain out yelling. She sighed, and thought, I'll have to deal with him later... At least he's safe now...
Naruto rushed to the hospital. It seemed Hinata had been healed by Tsunade herself and was fine; she was already out of the hospital back at his house resting (doctor's note, and as a rule of thumb, when Tsunade says you should rest, you better get your @$$ in the bed, or else...) Naruto sighed audibly with relief and decided he needed to be alone. Now that everything was taken care of, why bother going home? He ate some ramen and lied down underneath a tree, closed his eyes, and thought about what just happened.
He had failed a second time... Naruto would have brought Sasuke back... But Orochimaru had come... And Naruto had failed... Team 7 seemed like a distant thing in the past. Naruto reached for that image in his mind, but the more he reached, the more it seemed to slip out of his grasp. He set his mental barriers again feeling tears in his eyes. I won't cry... I won't cry... I won't cry... I WON'T CRY!
Suddenly, a voice said, I know you won't cry.
Naruto looked up with teary eyes to see Hinata. Hinata-chan... I was just... But there was no use in lying to Hinata.
Hinata sat him down next to her, placed the back side of his head on her shoulder, hugged him, and comforted him for a while. She kissed the top of his head, and repeated, It's okay... Finally, after he had calmed down, she said, Now what happened? She unconsciously began playing with his blond/red hair and kissing it.
Naruto didn't mind; in fact, he loved it. It soothed him. Naruto began to retell the story. And so, I was really mad... Mad that he hurt you, mad that you had to go away from me... Mad at everything. I calmed down and focused on a technique called Rush... So I went at him... I saw his red blood thirsty eyes, but I was unmoved. My anger was ten times greater than his blood thirst, and I showed it to him. I scared the hell our of him, too. We exchanged a few blows... And he used a fire jutsu... And then, he disappeared... Leaving a not behind... Next he repeated the explanation he gave to the Hokages... and then told her exactly what had happened between him and Sasuke. I... I failed... I'm a failure... Not once, but twice... I promised... I promised I would bring him back... But no matter how strong I get... How good I get... No matter what I do!... I failed... I failed... he said repeating it like a mantra.
Inside Hinata's heart, she felt anger at Sasuke. It was something she had felt for the first time in her life. Sasuke was causing Naruto so much pain, she she hated him with all her heart for it. No, no you're not a failure.
I am...
No you're not! Say it!
Naruto shook his head.
Hinata grabbed him and kissed him with all her heart. Then, wiping his tears, she said, You're not a failure... You're telling me I'm so pathetic that I'm in love with a failure? You're Uzumaki Naruto the future Hokage! Remember it! She quoted his past lines from when he was a kid and giggled. You were so cute back then...
At this Naruto couldn't help but smile. And I'm not now?
Hinata kissed him on the cheek. Now, you're handsome. No longer cute.
Naruto made a pouting face. Awww... I wanted to be cute. and he smiled.
Naruto-kun... Can you please tell me what happened during the three years of your training... I would like to know... I want to know you better.
Naruto thought about the rules. Then he remembered he had already told her about 'rush.' In fact, he had told her a lot! He remembered the exception  he could tell his lover... actually, his wife, about it. Naruto frowned... Was Hinata his wife? No, of course not! Would she be? ... He hoped so... And he told her the rule.
Hinata smiled. Naruto-kun, do you want me to be your wife?
Well, um... Yes... he said embarrassed.
I have always wanted to be your wife... It's only happened in my dreams... And I would love to make it a reality.
Naruto thought this was good enough  he loved her, and although he hadn't asked her the question, he figured it was good enough... And so, he began to relate his past incidents at the monastery.
FLASHBACK
Naruto sat down in the meditating position. Try to think of nothing... Try to think of nothing... Damn it! How the hell am I supposed to think of nothing? I'm thinking right now! Nani!
WHACK! You are not meditating properly, Naruto-kun. R said.
Naruto cursed under his breath. How the hell would he know what I'm thinking?
WHACK! I would know you're thinking because you're not meditating.
I hate this guy... Naruto decided to actually try harder this time. Naruto concentrated on nothing but what his body felt. His body felt the floor, his skin felt the clothes on him, and he felt hot air around him...
WHACK!
Damn it! How could I fall asleep! shoot...
It was time to begin the first day of classes. Naruto walked up to the old monk.
Naruto... Your sensei has asked me to train you in the six courses we provide. Each course is based on a country. Naturally, the courses are --
But there are only five countries!
The monk remained silent.
Why aren't you answering!
Well, I felt since you believe you are so important that you can interrupt me before I explain, you must know more than I. So, why should I explain something you already know? That would only bore you, Your Highness.
Naruto hung his head. It was another way for saying 'Shut the hell up and wait till I'm done.' Sorry...
No reply.
Sorry, sensei.
Hmmm... Anyways, there is water, stone, fire, sand, and lightning. Stone is calm and stable; this course specializes in defense. Sand provides a great defense, as well as a good trap for enemies. Naturally, this course is a higher class of the same defense. You will learn absolute defenses in this class. Fire proves to be dangerous; it spreads quickly and consumes all in its way. This is a basic offense course. Lightning is even more dangerous as it not only causes fire, it is more powerful. This is an advanced offense course where we will talk about bloodline limits as well as Unavoidables.
Naruto opened his mouth to ask what were Unavoidables, but remembering his last interruption, he decided to keep quiet.
Water is cool and refreshing. It is like chakra. In this class we will talk about chakra control as well as chakra efficiency. The sixth course is something we offer by ourselves. It is based on The Way. It is the way of the monks. We practice meditation, virtues, and discipline. Any questions?
Yes, sensei... How do you meditate?
That is something that should not be taught, only learned. If we teach you, then you will not learn by yourself to focus. All short cuts will only cause further damage. You will have to re-learn, which will take much longer. I suggest you get a few broken bones from R and find out.
Naruto groaned. Yes, sensei...
With that, Naruto began his classes; he actually got no sleep whatsoever. The classes were divided into four hour long classes  taking up all twenty four hours of the day.
Well if I don't sleep how am I supposed to be ready for the next day?
Meditation actually gives three times the amount of energy and calmness than sleep does. If you learn to meditate  four hours of deep meditation will keep you running for about a two days.
Great... Naruto sighed... I hate this place...
WHAT! I GET THIS FOR FOOD! DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE RAMEN OR ANYTHING?
Well, since you don't like it, you can just skip your one meal in a month.
IN A MONTH?
The monk nodded. These beans provide an immense amount of energy. They'll keep you running for a month.
I TAKE IT BACK! I'LL EAT THEM I'LL EAT THEM!
Good. You have five minutes.
FIVE MINUTES!
Well, actually, four minutes 32 seconds and counting.
NO WONDER JIRAIYA SAID NEAR DEATH SITUATIONS! THIS IS KILLER DUDE! I'M NOT GONNA LAST IN THIS PLACE!
The classes proved to be rather hard as well. Four hours of nonstop training for every class! By the end of the day, when it was time for meditation, Naruto would often times simply fall to the ground asleep. He would wake up with broken bones three seconds later. Naruto was indeed progressing in his classes, but at this pace it would take about ten years to finish the classes. Naruto had three. It was only four months later that he actually got the hang of meditation.
He had a rubber band on his hand. All the did was focus on the rubber band; he was awake, but thinking about nothing but how his skin felt when the rubber band touched him. It brought him a new level of consciousness. Soon, he could let go of that idea, too, and think of absolutely nothing. He remained like that for four hours, without having R whack him once.
At the end of it, R said, All right! Time to go to the next course.
I don't want to! Meditating is so cool! I mean I can finally do it! I feel so energetic! I'm not even tired! Man this totally rocks!
R raised an eyebrow. At first you didn't even want to meditate; all you wanted was sleep. Now, you don't want to even train; all you want to do is meditate?
Well that's cuz I can actually do it now!
Did you know meditation brings in new powers?
Huh? this naturally perked up Naruto's interest. What do you mean?
Well... R turned his back to him. When you train, you'll see what you can do now. But I suppose you can skip training. Turning around, he saw a small Naruto running off in the distance to his next class. R chuckled. You're a funny guy, Naruto... You're a funny guy...
Indeed R had not been lying. Naruto was now aware of every movement  no matter how small  he or his opponent in sparring made. He was perfectly aware of his surroundings, and all his senses were incredibly sharp. Naruto soon became curious as to what new powers would come with further meditation.
His classes were going well now, too. In the water course, he had to do many exercises similar to the tree climbing exercise. Only they were much harder. He had to do rock climbing, walking across a water fall (by pushing his chakra in the opposite direction he could stay in the same place  but Naruto had to lunge an enormous amount of chakra to actually move,) and many more.
In his offense classes, Naruto now had enough energy to make series of attacks. He learned many sequences and learned to string them together to make strong, unwavering attacks.
In his defense classes, he learned about proper taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu defense. Although he couldn't use genjutsu to a great degree, using chakra he could still defend against it. He also learned about 'absolute defenses,' and that they actually had weaknesses. He learned to make up his own 'absolute defenses,' and how do break others'.
But through and through in his classes, was really changed him was that he had to be humble, respectful, and virtuous, yet determined to win at the same time. Naruto, by the end had changed completely.
END FLASHBACK
But Naruto-kun, you said there were seven courses.
The two had moved the conversation to his house.
Naruto chuckled. Yup. Say... Hinata?
Yes, Naruto-kun?
Can I... um, can I talk to you about this tomorrow?
Of course, Naruto-kun.
He kissed her. Good night.
Good night.
Jaraiya now appeared. So... You told her...
Yes... But I haven't come to the kyuubi yet... Or the seventh course.
Jaraiya glared at him.
Hinata lied down in bed. Suddenly, a question came to her. Why does Naruto get all this special training... I don't understand... His sensei could have taught him this... I mean, clearly Jaraiya-sama was a graduate, and from what Naruto said, graduates can teach The Way... Jaraiya-sama could have gotten permission, come back to Konoha, and then taught Naruto-kun... Why did they keep him away for three years... Was it... To protect Naruto-kun? Hinata wondered about this. Soon she got scared. Why would Naruto-kun need to be protected? Who's after him?
She quietly opened her door.
You haven't told her? You're in love with her! What the hell were you thinking! Do you even realize that this is important? She's in love with you and you can't trust her this much? Instead of telling her the crap about your training, you should have told her this!
Sensei, I know... That's why I wanted to talk to you... I told her I'd finish up the story tomorrow... I don't know... What if she... I don't... She'll --
You and I both know she'd approve... You love her yet you don't trust her this much? I cannot believe you are my student... I am ashamed.
Naruto's restraint broke right there. Well -- he caught his tounge. I can't lose control again... He was about to say 'Well what would you know? You're just a pervert!' But he knew if he said that, it would be over for him. Though Jaraiya acted like a pervert, he actually had a whole different side of his life... And if he, Jaraiya's student said this, it was over for him. They heard a door slam and they felt chakra activate.
You didn't make the sound barrier, did you? Jaraiya said in a low voice.
I thought you did! Naruto said frantically.
Sort this one out for yourself... You've screwed up big time, Naruto. and he disappeared.
shoot... he's right... Naruto traced the chakra to the forest. What the hell is she doing there? Naruto quickly followed. She was outside the forest, running to her house. Oh no... Oh no she can't be  Naruto ran after her as fast as he could He soon caught up to her. Hinata! Hinata wait!
Tears were streaming in her eyes. Then, she tripped.
Thank God... Naruto picked her up and used a jutsu to poof both of them to the forest.
Covered with tears, she shook her head, threw his arm off of her, and attempted to run away. But Naruto caught her arm and brought her towards him.
He sat down, and sat her down on his lap. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he said, I'm sorry... I was going to tell you tomorrow...
It's okay, Naruto-kun... I know... You don't trust me... And I don't deserve to be your lover... Good bye, Naruto-kun... She wanted to get away from him, but he didn't let her.
Hinata, please. he pulled her closer to him and kissed her on her neck. I love you... I promised I'd always be with you, remember? That's our ninja way.
Well, I no longer hold you responsible for your promise.
Hinata, please, just let me explain... After my explanation, if you want to go back to your house, become a branch member, or leave me, I don't mind... But please, just listen to me...
At this, more tears came, but she nodded.
He hugged her tightly. Thank you. He whispered to her ear. The reason I didn't tell you the full story... was because if I thought if you knew... I thought you would hate me... and leave me...
She turned and faced him, crying even more. Naruto! How could you believe that! Do you have so little faith in me! So small an amount of trust to believe I would leave you?
That's what most of them say before they hear it... Hinata... Do you remember the story of the kyuubi?
She nodded and hugged him, keeping her head next to his. The kyuubi, the nine tails fox, attacked the village sixteen years ago. The Yondaime sacrificed his life and killed it...
Yeah... Well... That's not completely true... The Yondaime did sacrifice his life to save the village... But the fox didn't die... It was sealed away... The day I was born...
Hinata's eyes widened; she was understanding now where this was going.
The Yondaime needed a container to seal away the kyuubi in... And... it was me... I have the kyuubi... I am the kyuubi...
She sobbed at this and hugged him even tighter. Oh, Naruto! You're not the kyuubi! You're so kind! You are Naruto Uzumaki! I love you!
Yes... But... That's not all of it...
She looked at him, eyes wide, wondering how much worse it could get.
The monks told me, the seal was weakening... So... I went to an eastern monastery to do a TransferFuunin jutsu... It doesn't kill the kyuubi, but it transfers it to a different dimension. Then, I get all of its abilities... It's chakra... It's red hair... Permanent whiskers... Agressiveness... So now... disregarding what I was before... Now, the kyuubi is a part of me... I am the kyuubi... At least partly...
Hinata looked at him  he was a blurry image. Wiping her eyes, she saw the tips of his hair red. She saw whiskers as well as sharp teeth. She fell into him and hugged him as tight as she could. No... No... No! No, no, no, no, no! she sobbed for him.
I'm sorry, Hinata... I enjoyed all the time we spent together. Naruto wanted to stand up, but Hinata kept hugging him.
I refuse to not love you! You showed me my strength... You showed me myself for the first time... You gave me hope, courage, and the will to stand up to my father... You brightened my life... I will always love you! she kept sobbing for him. She kissed him on the neck. If only I knew... All the time... They hated you so much... I could have been there for you... I could have helped you... I'm so sorry, Naruto-kun... Naruto's happiness soared. He did have Hinata. Not only that, she loved him so much she was sad that she couldn't help him before. Naruto cupped her face, looked at her, and said, You're with me now, and you've helped me now. I love you, and I always will. He pulled her into a deep kiss. He felt her tender, loving kiss. Her lips were slightly salty because of her tears, but Naruto loved the taste even more. Taking his tongue, he licked her lips dry of the tears. Then, gently, he bit her lower lip, begging to enter. She moaned in ecstacy. She left her mouth open to him, giving him his chance. Naruto's mouth thanked her with another bite, which resulted in a greater moan, and Naruto let his tongue into her mouth. He tasted all the sweet fluids and explored her completely. His tongue entwined with hers, and she came closer to him. Both were in heaven. Who knew so much pleasure could be derived from a kiss?
When he finally let go, Hinata felt his warm, loving lips kiss away her tears. She looked at him, and kissed his cheek. She felt herself be picked up by Naruto, and she snuggled against chest. Keeping her head there, she looked at his strong, determined, and most of all happy face, and smiled. She kissed his shirt, making him smile.
Back at his house, he explained the seventh course, too. As a special treat for her, he made dinner. Surprisingly, it wasn't ramen! Instead, it was her favorite  sushi! Naruto sat next to her on the dinner table and put an arm around her. So? How is it?
She kissed him.
I'll take that as good.
She kissed him again.
It's great then? All right!
She nodded.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment