Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - More Training!

Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.

Chapter 10 - More Training!

Chapter 10 - More Training!
Chapter 10: More Training!
Hey... Naruto walked up to the Hokage glumly.
Hey... the old lady replied.
I'm sorry... the next thing he knew he was in a great hug with Tsunade.
I'm so sorry, Naruto... It's just... You're my son... Despite blood relations, I believe you are my son... And... just the thought that you had gone off by yourself to fight Sasuke... Possibly with Orochimaru there... I thought you would have died...
Naruto smiled. So, what now? I'm supposed to Mom now?
She kissed him on the forehead again and hugged him tightly.
Mom... suffocating... can't... breathe...
Sorry. Tsunade quickly let him go. Naruto, I wanted to make it up to you... Jaraiya... has told me about your kyuubi situation. So, I believe it is safe for you.
To go after Sasuke?
She nodded.
Thank you so much!
Be careful. There's three months left before the ritual can be performed.
Naruto nodded. So who's in my team?
I've decided a five man team might be better for safety's sake. It's gonna be you, Kakashi, Sakura, Hinata, and TenTen.
Naruto remained quiet about Hinata  he didn't care; he was just happy she could go with him. But TenTen... What about TenTen's team? Aren't they busy?
They're not operating anyways. Kurenai's with Gai and Asuma on a mission; Neiji's busy with... family matters, and Lee is in the hospital recovering from a mission. Anyways, long story short, everyone else is busy. Besides, I know about the little love story between you and Hinata. she smiled.
Naruto blushed. That has nothing to do with TenTen!
Relax! She's a great girl, and I approve. Go get her. Tsunade smiled.
Thanks, Mom. Naruto was still getting used to calling Obaa-chan 'Mom,' but, hey, he loved having a family. Naruto ran off.
Naruto, Jaraiya said.
Yes?
Listen. I have to tell you this now that you've got this mission ahead of you. You have an advanced bloodline limit. And so, Jaraiya explained to him everything about Naruto's bloodline limit.
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
Would it have made a difference? You used it anyways.
I suppose not. Naruto shrugged it off.
There's three stages. You're about to get the third stage. The first is recognizing any jutsu. The second is pinpointing its weaknesses and strengths. The third allows you to master it.
That means... All those scrolls...
Jaraiya nodded. Yes. You will be able to master every jutsu you memorized on those scrolls. And because of your bloodline limit, you memorized everyone. Meaning --
I'll be able to master every single one... In just one usage of it...
Jaraiya nodded. Now you see how powerful it is. Not only that, but when you've reached the third stage, your eyes don't change. Meaning your opponents won't know when you're using it and when you're not.
Naruto smiled. Awesome. Yes, well, that also brings in problems. You have one of the most powerful advanced bloodline limits... And Orochimaru saw this at the chuunin exam. Meaning --
He'll be after my body. Naruto finished.
Jaraiya nodded. Now you understand the seriousness of this. You have to unlock the third stage, or you'll get defeated... And that'll be the end of you as we know.
Naruto nodded.
Back at the training grounds, Kakashi, TenTen, Sakura, and Hinata were waiting. Kakashi was reading his book; Hinata was simply looking around, and Sakura and TenTen were whispering to each other.
Naruto finally came.
YOU'RE LATE! Sakura yelled.
Sorry, I got lost daydreaming about your beauty.
Sakura blushed, mumbled, Shut up, and kept quiet after that.
May be I should try that, Naruto. Kakashi said.
Hinata and TenTen giggled.
Kay guys. I'm sure we all know the specs of the mission, correct?
Yes, sensei. they all said.
Good. So, we'll revise a good plan once we're near the Fire country's border. Right now, I need to know how much you've improved. So, for the next three days, it'll be you, me, and training.
They all nodded.
Okay then. First training portion will be to have you face each other! So, we'll have a little tournament. Naruto will face Sakura, and Hinata will face TenTen. All right? Kakashi was grinning underneath his mask. He was hoping to destroy some love and get Naruto and Hinata to fight; yes, he was evil. All right! Let's go.
Naruto... About the last fight... I was --
Hey, it's okay. I know, you were too jealous of my outrageous looks, right? Naruto grinned.
Naruto! I'm trying to --
Okay, I'm sorry. Continue.
I was... just a little bit jealous of you having grown so strong... I guess I wanted to pound you back to being an idiot... I'm sorry.
No problem. But shall we get the rematch on? I'm sure you want to get even, as I want to nail you 2 and 0.
You bet. she grinned.
Naruto had a feeling he would like this fight more; the attitude of both were better, and he would hold back this time.
You ready, Hinata?
Hinata was panicking. TenTen had been her advisor for quite a bit  helping her get stronger. It was like facing Kurenei sensei... Impossible to win. Y-Yes...?
It sure don't sound like it.
Hinata! Naruto called.
Come on! Have some confidence! You can do it!
Hinata decided to try for his sake, but she felt he didn't understand. She was so much better than Hinata... How could she win against TenTen? It was like Naruto winning against Kakashi-sensei... O-Okay... she said unsurely.
Naruto walked up to her. You win, and you get a kiss.
Hinata nodded solemnly.
Oh, and here's some confidence for ya. and he kissed her on the cheek. Now go and kick @$$.
Hinata smiled. You don't understand... There's no hope... But for you... I will try anyways. Hinata quickly took out her kunai.
Now that's more like it! TenTen said.
Guys, you're getting way too revved up! This is just a sparring session. Don't go too hard... Please?
All of them groaned.
All right fine! It's probably better anyways, cuz I'll get to see your full potential. He chuckled to himself. How bout we make things interesting? The winner will face me tomorrow. Okay?
They were all thrilled.
His fight with Sakura began. Naruto's agility had increased tremendously, as had his jutsu and chakra power. However, his raw strength was rather unchanged, or barely gotten better. He would use taijutsu techniques which required little effort but caused deadly damage.
He instantly made a shadow clone, which Sakura fortunately missed to see, and substituted the shadow clone for himself. Instantly, the shadow clone was caught in a genjutsu; the real Naruto came behind Sakura and punched, but Naruto simply went through her. shoot! She used two genjutsus to fool me... An area trap... of course... How could I be so careless! Crap.
Too late. Naruto was caught in Sakura's hit; but it didn't mean he didn't have an absolute defense up his sleeve. As soon as she hit him, the exact same force rebounded back to her  knocking her back forty feet.
Kakashi was watching with his sharingan out. Is that... Now way... Temtation? It's a technique which you use to make your opponents attack you; by powering chakra to the exact spot; only, this chakra is charged with intensity. Then, when the opponent attacks you, you let it go; chakra doesn't move on its own. So, when the opponent hits you, he/she actually hits the chakra. But it's been charged in the opposite direction. So, using the opponent's energy, and the direction of the charge  whatever it may be  it goes right back at the enemy... But to be able to charge it so such a high degree so quickly... It's an absolute defense which requires a lot of chakra; but every absolute defense does... And Naruto has more than enough chakra... So it naturally gives him the advantage... And Naruto uses it to give it back to the enemy instead of plain old deflection... Smart...
What the hell? Sakura thought. I thought I got him!
Naruto's face was emotionless. He was used to getting serious during missions. And as far as he was concerned, this was a mission. Naruto instantly used Shadow Warp justsu to warp right into Sakura's shadow. Emerging, he was about to kick her when she noticed and backed away from him.
Here already? Wow... You must be eager.
Naruto didn't say anything. Instead, he made shadow clones surrounding her. Instantly, he jumped at her. She jumped up and punched him in the stomach; he simply deflected it, but away from her so she wouldn't notice. He didn't charge as much chakra, and so, he took some damage, appearing as he had been hit with the full blow. O well, everything has a price... Naruto knew simply giving it back to her would have been a waste of an opportunity. No, he had something much bigger planned. Instead, all five of his shadow clones came with rasengan's in their hands. This would deal much more damage then reflection of her attack. Since she was in mid air, she could not move. All five collided into her. She had enough healing for the first three; but she took two full rasengan's unblocked, and that was more than enough. She was knocked out immediately. Kakashi came, picked up her body, and set it aside, letting it heal. Two full rasengans? Was that necessary?
Naruto shook his head. They weren't fully charged. It would have been fatal if they were.
I realize that, but wouldn't one have been enough?
Naruto shrugged. So I like overkill when I'm fooling around. She'll wake up in half an hour anyways.
Kakashi sighed and moved on to TenTen and Hinata's fight as did Naruto.
Hinata activated her bloodline limit. However, TenTen had simply taken out a kunai and thrown it. Hinata stepped back and dodged it; however, she had stepped into a trap  four more kunais were thrown right at her. She performed the heavenly spin  targeted at a rushing TenTen and not only deflected the kunais but had hurt TenTen, or so she had thought. Landing, she had found another trap which did not actually hurt her... directly. The trap set off three other traps which sent various weapons of sorts at Hinata. Hinata performed the Heavenly Spin again, but it only lasts for so long; Hinata ended up beaten and bruised.
Kakashi was amazed. His sharingan caught every detail, and he was surprised with the complexity of it. In fact, less than a quarter of the entire trap had been revealed, but Kakashi would save it and let Naruto be surprised. He ordered a one hour break time for the four to recover. Naruto went to Hinata and treated her wounds.
You okay? he said placing a hand on her cheek.
Hinata nodded and sighed.
Good job, you fought well. and he kissed her on the cheek.
Hinata looked at him, tiredly, and smiled. Naruto set her on her lap as she fell asleep. Naruto had missed over half their fight, and so he figured Hinata had exhausted herself when he wasn't watching. If only he knew what a fight she had put up...
Soon TenTen and Sakura joined him, and the three talked.
Naruto, why are you having Hinata on your lap?
Naruto didn't have to hide it. He kissed her on the cheek. Because I love her. he continued to stroke her hair.
Finally! TenTen shouted. Man she's been crushing on you since god knows when! It's about time!
Naruto chuckled, but Sakura agreed with TenTen. It's true, Naruto. Even at the academy. She always looked up to you.
Naruto pulled Hinata closer to him protectively and placed her head on his shoulder. Looking down at her, he said, Yeah... I was an idiot not to realize it before... Anyways, isn't an hour up? I think it's time TenTen kicked my butt, ne?
You got that right, Naruto! TenTen grinned.
Overconfidence... Hinata. he said softly and lovingly. Hinata, wake up.
Hinata opened her eyes, hugged Naruto tighter, and went back to sleep.
Naruto suddenly carried her, stood up, and threw her in the air and caught her.
Hinata was wide awake and clung onto his arms.
That's what you get for not waking up. and he kissed her on the cheek. Putting her down, he went to the training ground to prepare for the battle with TenTen.
Let's go. Naruto said.
Oh one of us will go after he gets his @$$ kicked, all right.
Then show me your strength. Naruto said in a calm, cool manner.
It was the first time Sakura was watching Naruto fight. He had a certain manner of calm, collective coolness about him. His hair flew in the breeze that came, and she sighed, staring at him  watching him do what he did second best. (First was obviously eat ramen.) She then saw his hand barely flicker, just barely, and she wondered what it could be.
TenTen saw the calm figure in front of her, and she was fine with it. In fact, 'TenTen' was merely an illusion. The real TenTen was setting up traps. Suddenly, she saw Naruto in front of her.
Illusions... Not too good, you know. he said.
She stared at the figure in front of her, her rage growing. We'll see then! Her traps had just been finished, and she was ready now. She rushed at him, only have him disappear...
Why is Naruto just standing there? Sakura asked. It had been nearly a minute.
That's not Naruto-kun. His chakra signature is different.
Yes, that's a shadow clone.
I see... Sakura said. That was what the flicker of the hand was. Has he really gotten so fast in his jutsus? Sakura remembered her first test. Naruto would charge for about ten seconds in an obvious pose and shout as loud as he could 'SHADOW CLONE JUTSU' letting everyone withing a one mile radius what he was doing. Now, it was barely a flicker of the hand. She sighed again and stared at him. His features were... good... handsome... The way his golden hair with red tips danced upon his face, going between his eyes now and again. His forehead protector was now half covered; yet, it suited him, that's Sakura thought. It made him look cooler. Naruto's eyes radiated with kindness, and yet he could be serious when needed. His muscles were amazingly large and developed, but he could be as gentle as a baby when needed. He was all encompassing in emotion, and now understood people perfectly. He could cheer up people, befriend people, and change people altogether. That was his special power, and she admired him for it. No wonder Hinata loves this guy... How could I not see it before... Suddenly, she snapped out of the day dream realizing that she had been staring at Naruto. She felt disgusted at herself. Staring at Naruto! No way! That annoying, short little... And then it it her. He was none of those things anymore. In fact, almost every girl in town was swooning over him. If Naruto like you, it was almost an honor now. She made up another excuse to convince herself not to like Naruto. He's taken. He loves Hinata... Besides... I love Sasuke... I always will...
He appeared behind her, and punched; but she was prepard.
After all, my trap is all encompassing... Especially for jutsu users. Suddenly, he felt chakra charge into him.
shoot... He realized it. It was electricy, and that meant only one thing. It was a famous trap: INDIGNATION... He thought as he was binded down with electricity.
Kakashi had been watching. He chuckled. So, even Naruto fell for it, eh?
However, this wasn't the same indignation trap she used on Hinata; no, she had gone easy on her, because Hinata was a friend. However, Naruto would not get any mercy. She had prepared all her traps for this, her trump card. In fact, she had expected Naruto to use him famous kage bunshin and confront her. That's where she set up her traps. If he used any jutsu within a five hundred yard radius, the chakra kunais would locate it and go after him -- and they were nearly indestructable. Thus, he was trapped there. If he moved, or used taijutsu, chakra drain traps were waiting for him. They would activate like a mine, when stepped on. Thus, his movement was restricted. In fact, she had memorized exactly where there weren't any traps, and the only area was where she was standing. And if he attacked with plain chakra, there would be chakra shockers  which used his own chakra to hurt him. The only way he could avoid this, would be to not come withing a hundred yard radius of her. But, if he's still the same Naruto he was before, then he couldn't refuse. She had thought. Not only that, once Naruto was caught in one trap, they were set up so that it would automatically trigger the INDIGNATION. The best part was, all the traps only reacted to the chakra signatures; and shadow clones didn't have chakra signatures. That's why they used the user's chakra for all jutsus.
Naruto was electrified. He lay on the ground, panting. Then, the INDIGNATION began, and Naruto knew this. But he was too tired to do anything. He couldn't dodge, as that would only off set more traps  but he had to do something. One hit of INDIGNATION, and he would be out. That much was certain. That's it! One hit... That's all I need. Suddenly, Naruto jumped, avoiding another chakra mine. Landing right next to TenTen, he took note of the kunais that were chasing him. He ran around some more, triggering shuriken, more kunais, and even attacks that were based on his own chakra. All of the attacks were following him as he went. Then, he ran after TenTen. TenTen ran away, but Naruto used chakra to catch up to her, triggering more traps along the way. Suddenly, he whooshed past her  all the attacks wanted to go to him, but TenTen took all the hits. TenTen couldn't move; she was bleeding, paralyzed, and electrified. And as the traps hit, they triggered the INDIGNATION. Naruto himself used a paralysis justsu on her and ran away as fast as he could. He saw it. Three bolts came at her. One entered her right leg and cut through completely, absorbing all of her chakra and defenses. The next on went through her arm, absorbing most of her energy. The third one went through her side  dealing unblockable damage to the now nearly dead TenTen. As it went through, blood gushed out; this rod was shaped so that it would deal the maximum damage. It rotated as it went, tearing the bones and muscles. It had had blades on its sides to do more damage, and it electrified her to an incredibly high voltage as it went through. Then, the last part of it was coming; and this one would kill her. Four large spears came at her. She closed her eyes and thought, I love you Neiji. It would be her last thought of life. The hit never came. Opening her eyes, she saw Naruto in front, using all the chakra he had. The four spears had combined into one beam, and it was pushing Naruto back. Because Naruto was using his chakra, the rest of traps were coming at him, too. But Naruto blocked them off with more chakra. When the traps had exhausted themselves, Naruto could focus on the beam. His hands were getting bloody now. He was gripping the beam, pushing it back with chakra, but it wasn't enough. Suddenly, his eyes turned golden. Using one hand, he yelled, OBLIDERATION SABATOGE NO JUTSU! The beam died right there.
Naruto carried an unconscious TenTen back to his teammates.
When he arrived, they were horrified. TenTen had three holes in her body, had lost a massive amount of blood, and her internal organs were almost completely obliderated.
Naruto's hands had almost everything broken in them, he had used up every last bit of chakra he had, and his body was completely beat up.
They didn't say a word. Sakura immediately began working on TenTen, as Hinata did on Naruto. Sakura would have liked to work on Naruto, but she was the better medic, and TenTen was in worse condition. Besides, Naruto healed fast anyways. He didn't look too bad.
Kakashi, meanwhile, ran for Shizune and Tsunade. When the three arrived, they were horrified. Shizune and Tsunade joined Sakura and began working. They had brought kits containing blood and tools to help TenTen. After two hours, Naruto had been healed, and all he needed was rest. Meanwhile, TenTen was doing better. They had managed to fix her internal organs; by now, Sakura's chakra was completely exhausted, and Shizune and Tsunade were nearing their limit, too. Sakura passed out. They weren't worried; it was a simple faint from using too much chakra. They had completely fixed her internal organs and got her blood supply back up when Shizune passed out, too. Then, Tsunade fixed her skin and finished the healing process. Tsunade lied down and rested while Hinata, who had plenty of chakra left, finished the final basic touches of TenTen's healing. All this took four hours, and they were all exhausted.
Kakashi felt extremely guilty. Damn it... This is what I wanted to prevent... Although damage wasn't too bad, they needed three of the best medical nins in the world to heal them... Jeez...
Tsunade and Shizune left, leaving the five at the training grounds. Naruto was the first to wake up, feeling as good as new. Soon after, Sakura woke up, feeling great, too. They all huddled around TenTen in fear. They had done all they could; now all they could do was watch. None of them spoke a word.
It was Naruto who had disrupted the silence. I'll take her to my place. He quietly said. Hinata lives there anyways, and she can take care of TenTen during the night. After all, we've done all we can.
They all agreed.
Naruto carried her gently to his house and set her down in his room. Meanwhile, he cleaned up the third bedroom. After it was cleaned, he took some how her things and moved them to his house. After all, she was going to stay for about three days; might as well be comfortable.
Then, carrying her gently, he walked to the second bedroom.
TenTen woke to find herself being carried gently by Naruto. N-Naruto? she said tiredly.
TenTen. he smiled. How are you feeling? he asked putting her down on the bed.
I-I'm all right... My body's completely stiff though.
Naruto nodded. Good. That means you're healing. You'll be in tip top shape in two days. We'll start when you're better
She smiled. Thank you, Naruto.
For what?
For saving me... I saw you there...
Naruto chuckled. You don't need to thank me for that. Anyways, you're in my place. I've moved some of your stuff here cuz you're going to be here for about three days, so make yourself comfortable. Hianta lives here, too, so we figured it would be best, as she could take care of you.
M-My parents --
Already told them. They've agreed. I couldn't get you to your house because it was at the other end of town, and I figured this is just temporary anyways, so it was fine.
TenTen tried to nod, but she couldn't.
He placed his arm on her shoulder. Don't try to move. Then you won't be awake when Neiji or your parents come.
She had a curious look on her face.
Come on. I know you love him. I asked him to check up on you. Your parents... well, they're your parents. Although it would be best if you rested, I felt they had a need to know. After all, you're not in critical condition.
Th-Thanks, Naruto.
No problem. Just do me a favor  don't tell Tsunade I let visitors disturb you. She'd kill me. he smiled and left.
It was my trap... Why'd he risk himself to save me? I would have killed him... Yet he blindly puts himself there to save me...
Coming down stairs, he saw Hinata was cooking. She was in a white kimono laced with lavender, and had lavender earrings and a lavender necklace on. She had taken a shower and prepared herself. The dress completely suited her, and it matched her beautiful eyes perfectly.
Naruto saw her and couldn't help it. She hadn't seen him yet. He snuck up behind her. Suddenly, he grabbed her, turned her around, and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. She fell into it and placed her arms around him, bringing him closer.
When they broke apart, he said, You look beautiful
She blushed a little bit and kissed him on the cheek. Thanks.
Hey do I get a kiss every time I say that?
She slapped him and sent him off. Returning to her cooking, she decided to treat him with his favorite, ramen.
Soon Neiji and TenTen's parents came and visited her.
TenTen's mother fell into his arms and cried. Thank you so much for saving my daughter! and she weeped for a long while.
Ma'am... Ma'am! It's okay, really; it was nothing.
If it wasn't for you my little TenTen would have gone! Tsunade-sama told me the whole thing! Thank you so much!
Um, if it wasn't for me, TenTen kinda wouldn't have been in danger.
Nevertheless, her paretns thanked her profusely. Neiji, too, walked with him outside and thanked him.
Thank you for letting me see her.
Nonsense! She loves you. It's the least I could do.
She... does?
Whoops... Um... Well, since I've already told you. Before she was going to die, or at least she thought she was going to die, she whispere, 'I love you, Neiji.' That's some pretty deep love, if you ask me.
Neiji nodded.
Let me guess, you haven't told her your love, yet, have you?
He shook his head, embarrassed.
Well what the hell are you waiting for? She loves you, you love her! End of story! Get the hell in there and tell her!
But her parents --
No butts! Get your @$$ in there! Why else did I call you over? Naruto shoved Neiji inside TenTen's room and locked the door, saying, I'm only letting you out when I hear the words, 'I love you, TenTen,' coming out of your mouth, Neiji.
TenTen's parents soon left, and Naruto heard kissing from TenTen's room. He unlocked the door, came in, and said to Neiji, All right, Romeo, that's enough, out!
You're the one who convinced me to do this! Neiji said.
Hey, you've kissed. Besides, if it were up to me, I'd lock you two in there. But I'm under strict orders from Hinata-sama.
She bribed you with ramen, didn't she?
Haven't been on a mission in a long time, eh, Naruto? Sakura said.
Yup... I kinda miss it, you know.
You're gonna be a bit rusty, then, aren't you?
Yup! And a kiss.
Neiji sighed, giving up. Giving TenTen one last, passionate kiss, he said, Good bye, TenTen.
She giggled, blushing heavily. Bye, Neiji.
Naruto came down with successful news and was rewarded a kiss as well as his dinner. Hinata, meanwhile, fed TenTen. Afterwards, she ate. Then, she began writing. Naruto lied down, placing his head on her lap, and fell asleep.
Every so often, she would play with Naruto's hair and kiss his cheek.
Next morning, he found himself being awoken by Hinata.
Huh? Wazzup... he sleepily said.
She kissed him on the cheek. Today's your big fight with Kakashi-sensei. Come on! You need your energy.
He simply fell back asleep mumbling something.
Come on. Even TenTen's awake. She's already ready! She wants to see your big fight. Let's go! Hinata said.
Naruto didn't do anything.
Do I have to feed you breakfast?
That would be nice... Naruto mumbled.
Great... Now there's two in the house I have to take care of. One's a dear friend, and one's a BIG FAT BABY WHO WON'T GET UP!
He kissed her and got up. Getting ready, they all made way to the training grounds. TenTen was carried by Naruto, having no other choice, and they all assembled there.
All right! Naruto, it's me and you. Let's go. Kakashi said revealing his sharingan. Let's see if you deserved to win that tournament.
Naruto nodded.
In this fight, agility would mean almost nothing; Kakashi had the sharingan, which would record every detail. But it doesn't mean he can react.
Naruto took off his mental barriers. Now everything of his was better. Training under mental barriers increased his abilities when he was without any barriers.
Ah, that's right! Naruto, Tsunade-sama told me to tell you that you've become a chuunin, despite that you cost her $5,000. Kakashi interrupted.
Naruto nodded. Thank you.
Sakura and Kakashi were thinking the exact same thing: Since when has become so cool headed... Either way, the fight had begun.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment