Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Bloodline Limit Complete

Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.

Chapter 11 - Bloodline Limit Complete

Chapter 11 - Bloodline Limit Complete
Chapter 11: Bloodline Limit Complete
Naruto started off with activating his bloodline limit. This was his last chance at getting it to full before facing Orochimaru, and he was going to make the most of it. Not caring at what the others thought, he activated it to the second level  it was glowing golden now, indicating that he would soon have it to the final level. He rushed at his sensei right after trading places with a shadow clone he made. His sensei immediately jumped over the shadow clone and went for Naruto. However, the shadow clone wasn't going to give up so easily.
Energy Beam no jutsu. a beam of blue energy ran after Kakashi. Kakashi jumped to dodge it, but the beam followed him. He was forced to. Charging chakra to both his hands, he yelled, RAIKIRI! a golden chidori appeared in both hands and, with much difficulty, it disappated the beam. Naruto's shadow clone got him from behind, but Kakashi, too, poofed away. It had been Kakashi's shadow clone. Then, from behind, Kakashi came and got Naruto, but it had been Naruto's shadow clone. From then on they didn't fool around. They were using taijutsu incredibly fast.
Sakura had seen Lee, who was much faster, but nevertheless, she could barely see them move. Suddenly from behind came Naruto who kicked Kakashi in the head. But Kakashi flipped him and rammed him into the ground, only to find a shadow clone.
shoot... He's faster than me at everything... I may be stronger, but he's faster at both jutsus and agility.. Plus his shadow clones are equally as fast. This is bad... Looks like I'll have to use it, eh? Making his own shadow clones, Kakashi managed, with much of a loss, to isolate Naruto alone. Kakashi was all bruised everywhere, but he figured it was worth it.
Suddenly, Naruto felt his sensei use a ton of chakra. Looking into Kakashi's eyes, his own eyes analyzed: Mengekyuou sharingan. Power 130. It consumes of opponent's chakra. Then I can't dodge it... shoot... Naruto looked straight into his eyes, praying. He felt his world go red. Suddenly, everything turned out to be fine. True, he had tried to use his absolute defense and powered it to his eyes, but he thought it would have been in vain. Then he went into the other dimension again. What the hell just happened? Then Naruto realized it. By powering his chakra to his eyes, he had enhanced them. Thus, the had unlocked the third stage. Naruto smiled, through his pain of the jutsu. Now, he was ready to rock. The jutsu in itself was rather ineffective as Naruto, too, had a bloodline limit, and, thus, only of the damage would be delt. Nevertheless, it was a damn lot of pain! Naruto grimaced as pain seared through his arm. Then, as soon as it came, it was over.
Kakashi looked at Naruto. He's barely phased, though it did bruise him a little. What on earth is going on? And not only that, his eyes are back to normal.
Naruto looked at his opponent. What the hell? Naruto thought. His eyes immediately analyzed: Kakashi  threat level 9. Attacks Raikiri; Mengekyuou sharingan; Tundra Lightning Smasher His eyes were analyzing more than he had bargained for. Naruto inwardly grinned. Cool! So they can even do more... All right then! Suddenly, Raikiri, water clone jutsu. and even Mengekyuou sharingan registered in his mind. It was the effect Jaraiya said. But could he use the shringan? Well, he would find out now. Recalling it, his eyes transformed and he used it back at Kakashi! Kakashi grimaced as the pain came. However, as he had the sharingan and he had trained himself to withstand it ever since the incident with Itachi, he had become resistant to it, too. Naruto then realized he could use the Mengekyuou, only it would take about twice the amount of chakra to use it! He felt a bit low on charka. About one fourth was gone. Luckily the kyuubi wasn merged with him; otherwise he would have been out by now.
Interesting ability, Naruto.
Thank you, sensei.
And the fight continued. Suddenly, Kakashi stopped. Enough. I suggest we not hurt anymore teammates or hurt me, as we need to go in two days. I have seen enough of your skills, and I will make plans for us. All right?
All the students nodded. (Except for TenTen, who simply said 'yes.')
Naruto, may I speak to you privately?
Sensei, I would want to, but can you talk to Jaraiya-sama. He would explain it better than I. After all, sensei only told me today, and I would not be able to satisfy your curiosity.
Kakashi nodded. Very well.
The truth was, Naruto was extremely excited himself  like a kid with a new toy. He practiced Raikiri and found the movements come to him naturally. He had truly mastered it. Then, there was the next part  the part about being able to analyze people. Why had I been able to do that? How was I able to do that? Why doesn't Jaraiya-sama know I could do that? Do the monks know? He plagued himself with questions and doubts. He quickly and curiously analyzed his friends. He truly wanted to see how they would do in his little 'test' and what his eyes would say.
Sakura
Threat level  7
Jutsus: Medical nin; Advanced genjutsus
Hmmm... She probably only got so high because she's a medical nin, therefore making her more useful. In actual battle, she'd be lower on the scale. Naruto supposed.
TenTen
Threat level  6
Jutsus: Cyclone Rectification; Various Traps; Indignation
Hinata
Threat level  5
Jutsus: Byakungan; Hakke; Kaiten
Why does it always say 'threat level'? Can't it base itself on friendship and say strength or something? Why does it automatically go into battle mode... Strange...
Immediately, the hokage summoned him.
Yeah Mom? Naruto's curiosity soared.
Tsunade
Threat level  12
Jutsus: Medical nin; Summon; Demolition Jutsu
Yup, that explains it. Being a medical ninja up's your threat factor... I wonder what mine is... Unfortunately, no one else had his bloodline limit.
Naruto, Jaraiya has told us about your bloodline limit.
Naruto looked at Jaraiya.
Jaraiya
Threat level  13
Jutsus: Summon; Rasengan; Annihilating Blast Fire jutsu
Woah! Go Jaraiya-sensei! Incredible! And he's not even a medical ninja! If he was he'd be like sixteen or something! Now way! Unbelievable!
Naruto remembered to nod.
Kakashi had come up with plans, and you are to leave in two days, understood?
Yes.
Dismissed.
For a mother, she didn't seem very motherly today.
On the way out, Jaraiya came. Did you get the third part out?
Naruto nodded.
Jaraiya smiled. Good job. Now you'll do fine.
Jaraiya turned to leave, but Naruto stopped him. Sensei?
Yes?
Are there any... other powers to this thing?
No... Why?
Well it's just that this thing has three stages to it; I just wanted to see if it might have had more, that's all. Thanks sensei.
Jaraiya smiled. You wanted more, didn't you, you greedy little pig!
Naruto pretended to smile sheepisly. Phew. Thank God he didn't catch on. See ya. and Naruto disappeared.
Naruto went to his house to find all his friends there, too.
Naruto... We need to talk. Sakura said.
Yeah? What's sup?
TenTen could walk now; her body had healed consideraly. We... feel you've been hiding things fro us.
Huh? Like what? Naruto was getting a bit tense now, but he didn't let it show.
N-Naruto-kun, your e-eyes were g-glowing... Hinata said.
Hinata! Your stutter is back!
Answer the question, Naruto! Sakura growled.
I wish I could, but you didn't ask any question.
Yes we did! TenTen joined in, too.
Then what was it?
We asked...
Um...
All you said is we need to talk. I don't see the question.
Well we'll ask it now, then! Why the hell were your eyes glowing? TenTen shouted, her anger rising by the secon.
I dunno... Jutsu's side effect, I guess.
You guess? Sakura was getting pissed.
In all honesty, I don't know... But hell, it's really cool, right?
Naruto... she growled.
shoot... This distraction thing isn't working. Um... I... gotta... do that thing, in the thing, so uh... um... bye! he quickly used his bloodline limit to use the teleportation jutsu. It leaves no chakra trace whatsoever, and, more importantly, he could go anywhere he's already been to with it. Thank you scrolls... Only... Now, the mission is going to be hell... shoot...
Naruto... I feel hurt that you couldn't trust us... Sakura thought.
Damn Naruto! How the hell are we supposed to be a team if he keeps hiding things from us... This mission is gonna suck like hell... TenTen seethed.
Naruto... Hinata felt sad for him. She had used her byakungan right before he went to see what he was doing, but the jutsu apparently left no trace. Now she couldn't follow him.
Funny seeing you here.
What the hell am I supposed to do Kakashi-sensei? They're onto me... Luckily my eyes won't glow anymore, but... Dang it...
Hell I ain't gonna say anything; it's your bloodline limit... But... You should probably tell them the truth...
What am I supposed to say? Hi! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I have the kyuubi inside of me, which I've hid from you all for sixteen years, I have a bloodline limit, and I'm stronger than all of you combined! Isn't that swell! I'll get a kick in the @$$... I can't tell them... Damn it...
Well, in any case, you should tell Hinata... She has a right to know. Plus, she'll probably help them accept it that you won't tell them.
Yeah...
Naruto?
Yeah?
Are you really that strong?
Sensei take a joke! and he disappeared.
Kakashi sighed. Man, I might lose my job because of you. Thank God. Jeez...
Naruto poofed a lake outside Konoha. It was in the middle of the forest, and there were no people around whatsoever. He looked at the peaceful land around him. The water wasn't moving, and the air was cool. It was a perfect night to go outside for a stroll. There was full moon above the trees which provided plenty of light. A breeze against his face felt great, and closed his eyes enjoying the coolness. He lied down on the slightly damp grass and simply lay there with his eyes closed. Suddenly, he sensed a chakra signature. Opening his eyes, he saw it was Hinata. Great... Just damn perfect...
She lied down next to him and placed her head on his chest. Can I lie down with you? she asked gently.
You already have... he said feeling annoyed.
Naruto-kun what's wrong?
Nothing, Hina-chan... Nothing...
Lies. I know you're troubled, and I don't need the byakungan to see it. What's wrong? she asked.
I just don't understand why the hell I am not allowed to have secrets. Everyone else can, but if my eyes glow once, it's the end of the world! 'Oh no! Naruto's eyes glowed! It's time for us to bug him until he damn gives us an answer!' Why the hell...
Hinata saw he was grumpy and decided to leave it at that. Taking out something from her pocket, she put it into Naruto's mouth. Frowning, Naruto tasted it and realized it was ramen. You... Forgot dinner...
Thanks... he said cooling down a bit.
She fed him dinner, despite the fact that he had said multiple times that it was unnecessary. He didn't know what was wrong with him; may be something was wrong with Hinata, but every time she would do something for him he would get happy. She knew just how to calm him down, she knew just what to do when he was in pain. May be something was wrong, but, hell, he didn't care. He fell into her devious trap which would supposedly cause him certain doom: he let her feed him. She would gently tuck the spoon into his mouth and take it out lovingly; he didn't know how she did it, but she did. Every time a bit would miss his mouth, she would take her finger and put her finger along with the ramen piece in his mouth. Eventually, Naruto cooled down completely by the end of dinner.
He sighed. I have an advanced bloodline limit... he began.
Hinata looked at him attentively with all her cuteness.
He recited all that he knew about it. I just wanted some cool secret that I could keep to myself... Something which would give me an edge, just like the hyuugas have theirs, and the uchihas, and Sakura-chan's the only medic of her level in almost the entire Konoha... TenTen's the only weapon master aside from her clan... I wanted something... And I got it... Then, all of a sudden, everyone wants to know... I just guess I acted really immaturely; I got a new toy, and I didn't want to share it until I was ready... I'm sorry.. he said sighing.
She hugged him. It's okay. Everyone has some bad days.
Thanks, Hina-chan. If you don't mind, can we not tell them?
Of course.
Let's go back, Hina-chan.
Sure.
They went back, arm in arm, to Naruto's house. It was late  one o' clock, and Sakura had left, while TenTen was asleep. Naruto kissed Hinata good night and went to bed himself.
Hinata and TenTen awoke to the delicious smell of something cooking. They both got ready immediately and came down. They were rather surprised to find Naruto up and making breakfast.
Hey, guys... I wanted to say sorry, so... yeah... How is it?
Mmmm! It's great! TenTen said.
I love it, Naruto-kun, Hinata said.
Naruto smiled nervously. Uh, thanks... Is is all right if I don't answer your question, TenTen?
TenTen looked up for a minute, obviously thinking. After some thought, she said, Isn't this the same recipe Jaraiya-sama once used?
TenTen!
Huh? Oh, what?
Is it all right if I don't answer your question from yesterday?
Oh! That's okay! Hinata explained everything... Tsk, tsk, tsk. Getting your @$$ whupped by such a basic genjutsu from your own sensei. Shameful!
Naruto caught on. Hinata! How could you tell.
Hinata pretended to giggle. I'm sorry, but it was funny.
He mouthed 'thank you so much!' to Hinata.
She nodded and continued eating.
Soon the news passed on to Sakura, too, and they continued the day shopping, talking, and spending time together. At the end of the day, they all packed their belongings and went to bed early. They got up at six o' clock and headed out to the North Gate.
Surprisingly, Kakashi was early. They all nodded silently.
We'll get near the borders first and they we'll make plan; it's useless now, as we're safe in the fire country.
They all nodded as they set off on the mission that would change their lives... and, Naruto hoped, Sasuke's as well.
Hey guys! Thanks for the reviews! Sorry, I was a bit busy, and this was long, so I couldn't really update it as fast. But anyways, to the chapter preview, and beyond! Away!
Anyways, almost no NaruHina fluff in this chapter, but there'll be massive stuff at the end of the story, I promise. Yeah, I'm thinking this story could last maximum 10 chapters... Yeah, so anyways, mission, starts, yada yada yada... Oh, yeah, and did I tell you, they meet the bastard I hate so much  Orochimaru. yeah, that's it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment