Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Mysteries Revealed

Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.

Chapter 19 - Mysteries Revealed

Chapter 19 - Mysteries Revealed
Chapter 19: Mysteries Revealed

Ugh... What happened? Kakashi said feeling dazed.
Hey, Kakashi-sensei! Welcome back.
Soon after, Sakura woke up.
While Kakashi and Sakura the woman had given Naruto a crash course on the history of her and the kyuubi. Once they woke up, she gave all of them a meal, none other than, to Naruto's delight  ramen!
So... What's up with... you and... Orochimaru? Naruto said between gulps.
I don't know. He simply said he had to kill me because he couldn't afford to have someone healed.
Wait a minute... You're -- Sakura said in shock
Phaidra. she nodded smiling.
Looking at Naruto, Sakura saw he, too, nod. O... My God...
It had been quite a shock for Naruto as well, more so, in fact, as he knew the relationships between her and the kyuubi. It had shocked him that a demon had taken up healing arts; then again, he himself was a jinchuuriki, and it surprised many that he wasn't demonic.
After the meal, Phaidra took them all for a tour around the village and explained the history. This village is set up much like your village, Konoha, as Konoha was partly modeled after this village. The original Uzumaki clan was in fact originated here. From here, about two or three hundred years ago, about one-third of the clan left. There was a split in the clan, and those people were forced to leave. Well, they soon went to Konoha.
But, where is everyone? Sakura asked.
They're probably all dead... Just like Jiraiya-sama said... Kakashi said quietly.
She nodded solemnly. About fifty years ago, one person rose in the clan... He soon became very powerful, and he was very skilled. Soon, he got followers... Then, one day, it happened... I'll never forget. Our village was built to be the ultimate paradise... It's always sunny... We always have enough water... It's always the perfect temperature... When ninjas were first born in the world, the jutsus they used were actually to help in day to day life... To make the sun come out... things like that. Well, they used similar forgotten jutsus to make this place... But that day... It rained... It was stormy, and thunder and lightning made their marks... caused fires everywhere... Not many people had been outside the village, and those who were, knew it was a storm... They immediately told everyone to clam down... That it was only a temporary backfire in the jutsu... and that it would soon wear off. But it didn't... Then, one gigantic, shocking bolt came towards the city. Everyone ran away as it approached, but one cloaked figure alone stood there. As it came down, an arm raised, and the figure caught the lightning bolt, just like that... He grabbed it with his hand and the bolt simply subsided in his arm... Everyone stared in awe. The cloak fell back to reveal... to reveal him... he put his hand out, and a bolt, three times more powerful, came out... It destroyed one-fourth of the city... in one blow... one fourth of the city... Soon, even his followers realized the extent of his malice... the abyss of his mind... I was only a child then... Perhaps ten years old... My parents told me to run. Everyone was running out of the village... But he was out there, killing every person who tried to escape... But my father knew a secret passage out. He hurriedly told me to take it... But my legs froze... Then, I saw him coming... He was a tall figure, his hands dripping in blood, but he didn't stop. My father used a jutsu on me, and my legs took a mind of their own... They started running. I cried after my father... The man instantly appeared behind my father, and... put an arm through his body... The blood gushed out incredibly... I didn't know what happened next. When I woke up, I was in Suna... The entire clan except me was killed that day. she paused for a long while after that. I came back, five years later... Cleaned up everything... Went to the library, studied... I finished the normal course, although I didn't have a teacher... and passed the normal rite to enter womanhood...
Wh-Who would do such a thing? Sakura asked after a long while.
He wanted power... and he wanted to be the only one who had it... And so, he killed everyone else in his clan who had the Ryoukagan... He didn't bother with Konoha because very few people had the same powers. The Uzumakis' power was decreasing. Not many could see the threat level of their opponents... Since the power was already diluted, he didn't bother...
Is he still alive? Naruto asked, the anger inside him boiling.
She nodded. Oh, yes, very much... He is... the leader of Akatsuki.
Naruto's blood froze.
Tell me, why would I waste my energy saving your sorry @$$, training you, and teaching you all of this just to lie to you. You're simply hiding your emotions... Because to you, and to the rest of Konoha, the hokage is flawless... You cower from the truth and use your excuse of hatred to justify it.
... Perhaps they wanted it as a secret... If they raided Konoha, then all the other countries would be prepared... And that wouldn't be good for them. After all, they're only human  they, too, have a chakra limit... They, too, are mortal. They couldn't stand a chance against three countries. So, they use Orochimaru.
Yes, but... What happened to Grass and Mist?
They have denied the alliance... I suppose they think think this upcoming war is a fake... Or they have their own methods of defending themselves... Or they are the enemies...
... Then, who are the enemies? We don't know for sure at all... All that's simply happened somebody in Akatsuki came, allowed themselves to be arrested, gave a warning, broke out, and disappeared. What's more is that the allied countries have also been warned...
I, too, am curious. Why would Akatsuki be inconspicuous and all secret, if they openly come and warn the countries? Kakashi said. You... You don't think that there's internal conflict within Akatsuki, do you?
It would make sense. After all, they're all after the jinchuuriki... To cooperate, the leader would have to be the strongest. And even then, the alliance is very weak. All it would take to break out in internal conflict would be the theft of one jinchuuriki... Then, they would start stealing over and over...
Yes, but then... Who are the teams?
It seems to be... Itachi seems to be leading the four  Kisame, Sasori, Deidara, and himself... They all listen to him. But what really seems to confuse me, is that... Itachi seems to go against himself all the time. First he rescues us... Then he befriends Orochimaru, our enemy... Then, he trains me, telling me I only have a matter of months to get stronger... And finally, he sends Yondaime over here to kill me... It all doesn't make sense...
... All those orders would have been the leaders wouldn't they? And... And there's a conflict inside Akatsuki... You don't think... You don't that Itachi and co. would be... would be afraid of the leader... do you?
It would make sense. He has to follow the leaders orders, and so he does that... But, in secret, he carries out his own to prevent the leader...
That's why he trained me... To protect me... I guess... We may share a common enemy, but he's not our ally.
Then why would he train me? Why would I be so important? I'm just another leaf ninja...
He's the one who told you about your bloodline limit, your family, trained you on your weaknesses... It seems to me he knows more than he's willing to tell...
Yes, your bloodline limit is of great value...
So we know one thing for sure: Itachi and co. are against the leader, and so they go against them in every way...
It all fit together perfectly. Itachi wanted to train me... Because... I was the only Uzumaki alive... the only Uzumaki with equal inherited powers that is... Plus, I have the kyuubi's powers with me... All signs point to me... That's why. The leader was to powerful for him... And so, he needed someone else with the Ryoukagan... He needed me. He repeated his thoughts out loud.
Kakashi nodded. Not many others in you clan had that ability... And if they did, they could've simply used a jutsu to revive the dead... But you had the kyuubi...
But in order for them to do this, they would have to have all these plans executed when the leader was away.. Sakura said.
Oh no... Phaidra suddenly said.
What? Naruto asked.
Grass and Mist... They've always been the weakest villages...
So? Sakura asked.
Grass and Mist would be the most desparate to survive this war... Itachi has done this... Meaning, the leader and his true followers have been gone for a long time... And Grass and Mist are at opposite ends... And... it would take a while to go from one end to the other... There's a war coming up... And the only ones who haven't signed up are --
Grass and Mist... they all said together.
The only reason they wouldn't join the alliance is if they had another way to survive... Kakashi said.
And Itachi and the others warned every country except the Grass and Mist. They must have wanted the countries to make to make an alliance!
Naruto shook his head. No. Perhaps they wanted that, but that was not their primary goal. If the leader allied with Grass and Mist won the war, he would be even more powerful than he is now. And so, they wanted to warn them so that the countries would at least on the look out and not be caught totally off guard, as the countries wouldn't believe them anyways. However, it just so happened that the countries did believe Itachi... and so, the alliance formed.
They all nodded, as this made sense.
We have to tell the kages about this. Naruto said.
Kakashi nodded. We're going to the sand, so we'll tell them when we get there. As for our village, Sakura, can you summon a slug to deliver it? My dogs won't travel that far that fast, and Gama-Bunta-sama will be easy to spot.
Sure. Sakura said and took out a scroll. Opening a scroll, she summoned Kitsuii, the slug lord. Kitsuii-sama, can you take this to Tsunade-sama? It's really urgent. Sure. the slug replied and disappeared into the ground.
After the slug left, they all looked at Naruto quietly. Something was not normal about him  something they had never seen before. They looked into his eyes deeply and saw passion burning inside of him, raging like an unstoppable force under which everything crumbled. But his face remained calm and collected  and this was perhaps the scariest thing about him. As they looked into his eyes, though they knew they had nothing to worry, fear grew in them. Whoever made Naruto an enemy, was in big trouble.
Let's go to Suna, sensei... But after this mission is over, I am coming to back here... to study.
They all nodded and started off to Suna.
Phaidra, thank you for all you've done.
She nodded. Naruto, it has been my honor... But please, I have only one request.
Yes?
Please, don't fight the Akatsuki leader... You will die. She knew it was a futile attempt, but she couldn't help it.
Naruto shook his head. I'm sorry. That is one request, I cannot do.
Then I won't teach you when you come back!
Naruto nodded. Very well. I will learn by myself.
Tears were streaming down her face due to the horror from her childhood memories. Naruto, please! I have seen this monster! Please, it's pointless.
Naruto shook his head. Then I will die trying.'
Damn it! He's so stubborn... Oh... Yeah, I never did get to heal your curse seal...
In all the events that had passed, Naruto had completely forgotten about that. He lay down on the ground as she and Sakura healed him. He wasn't sure what had happened before he woke.
But he saw his curse seal was gone, and that was enough for him. Waking up, he saw he was in a bed with Sakura, Kakashi, and Gaara next to him.
G-Gaara-san? We're in Suna?
Do you have any idea how heavy your body is? It's a good thing Gaara came or we might have never made it! Jeez! I'm gonna make Hinata put you on a diet, I mean, come on!
Hinata... Hyuuga Hinata? So I suppose these two are in love? Gaara asked.
IN LOVE? CAN YOU EVEN FIND A MOMENT WHERE THEY AREN'T TALKING TOGETHER OR KISSING?
I can never find a moment when you're not talking, that's for sure. Gaara said quietly. Sakura turned red from embarrassment, and tried to contain herself from beating Gaara to a pulp because of the fact that he was a kage. Anyways, we have noticed a rather large group of enemies approaching. If they continue at that pace, they should be here in a month's time. So, we have decided it would be best if the allies all go to one headquarters... Meaning, everyone assume a war time policy, and we all evacuate to an area. We have decided that to be Konoha  the Raikage has also agreed to this, and Tsunade-sama has graciously agreed to be the host. We have decided to take both the people and their belongings except their dwellings via seals. We know you have justus with which you can make new accommodations. However, we need to stall the upcoming part, or it would be slightly disasterous. So, you and ten others will go, set traps, make jutsus, and try to stall, or if possible, prevent their coming. You will also tell us how they operate, who is the leader, and any... unusual or devastating things about them. If everyone doesn't return within a week, we will assume they are dead, as there is no time for waiting. Understood?'
Wow... Gaara doesn't mince words... Sakura thought.
Wait... Why move though? Isn't it easier to defend yourself from here you stand?
As I said, we have decided it, and it is between the kages. We have our reasons... Gaara simply said.
They all nodded and met up with ten others. Four of them being Kankuro, Temari, Rin, and Horace. Hey guys! What's up? Naruto said in a cheerful mood.
So these were the ninjas Gaara was talking about. Kankuro said.
The six others came as well, and they began their journey.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment