Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Reunited

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 20 - Reunited

Chapter 20 - Reunited
She slowly made her way down the hall, her body still numbed from not moving in so long. She trudged on, using the walls for support. Oh, how she hated being weak. Her body was in a frail state and it pissed her off.

It was sometime after midnight and the tower was pitch black. Still, she needed to reach her destination. It had been a few hours ago that she had awoken and she had remembered everything. Her heart still hurt slightly by Claude's words, but she believed in Sebastian.

She tripped over her own feet and tumbled onto the floor. Wincing in pain, she cursed the heavens for her weak body and low chakra. If she had her full amount of chakra, she could easily teleport to where she wanted to go. She slowly pulled herself up and started walking again. She was almost there.

Finally, she reached her destination. She leaned against the metal door, her breaths shallow and uneven. It had taken so much of her strength to simply walk 10 feet. Her hand slowly moved towards the control panel and her fingers tapped in the all too familiar code. She forgot, however, that she was leaning against the door. She softly yelled "Sh*t!" before falling into the darkened room. She winced and slowly got up on her knees. She looked around, her eyes already adjusted to the dark.

No one was there.

Loneliness filled her heart as she realized her effort was in vain. She had come all this way for nothing. She slowly crawled over to the professionally made bed that was rarely used, and climbed onto the mattress. Her body ached all over, the bruises she had obtained from Claude hurt far more than any other wound she had received before. However, the scent from the blankets calmed her, and the pain began to fade. She felt her eyelids grow heavy and soon enough she had fallen asleep.

"Keira….?" A deep voice called out to her, causing her to awaken. Her eyes slowly opened and a shocked Sebastian was peering down at her. Her mind had not yet registered what was happening.

"Seb..as..tian?" She questioned, not sure if she was still dreaming. Her hand slowly reached out to touch his cheek, and immediately his hand was on top of hers. She felt the warmth of his hand through the fabric of his gloves and she smiled.

"Sebastian… thank you... for coming for me." She whispered, her eyes staring up at him lovingly. His eyes, those beautiful red eyes, seemed to be holding traces of pain within them, but his lips formed into a small smile.

"I'll always come for you." He whispered before enveloping her in his arms. She smiled as her eyes closed in bliss. She hugged him back as all her doubts faded away.

'Claude is a liar.'

xXxXxXx

A few days had passed and the Titans were overjoyed. Raven had awoken, and was fully healed thanks to her demon powers. Kagome had also regained consciousness and Inuyasha hasn't left her side. However, some events weren't so joyous…

"I see." He murmured, his pale eyes glazing over with sorrow. She refused to look at him, knowing full well what he must be feeling. But, she was unhappy, and she wanted to move on. He apparently didn't feel the same.

"I'm sorry. It's for the best… besides, you belong with Max and the others." She whispered, remembering a discussion she and Max had while Fade was still in her zombie-like state. Max told her she needed to let Iggy go; he didn't belong here, he belonged with his family. She agreed, and although she had loved the boy, she knew it was better to let him go.

He smiled.

"Understood." His wings unfurled, stretching a good 15 feet across. It always amazed her. He kissed her forehead gently before launching himself into the sky, slowly fading from sight. She felt a single tear fall from her eye as she watched him fade into nothing. It was for the best.

'Now both of us can be happy.'

Mimic sat in a daze at the kitchen table. Not much had been going on and she was bored as hell. She would normally go and watch the dispute between Lelouch and Sebastian, but, the butler always won… so it lost it's amusement. She yawned and rested her head on the smooth surface.

"Hey, Mimz." She opened one eye and glared up at the girl towering above her.

"Why must you be so much taller than me?" She groaned. Flame snickered and patted her head.

"Cause you're just a kid."

"…You're only two years older than me."

Flame was about to respond when Fade burst through the doors.

"YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!" She screamed at the two.

"Lelouch won against Sebastian?" The two deadpanned.

"…let's be realistic here." She responded. "There's a 17 foot dog outside."

Flame and Mimic exchanged blank stares.

"I thought we were being realistic?" Mimic questioned before yawning once more. "Now seriously, what's up-" Something silver caught her eye from out side the window. She glanced over and nearly fell out of her chair. A large canine face with blood red eyes was staring at them.

"HOLY SH*T! THERE'S A HUGE-@$$ DOG OUTSIDE!" Mimic exclaimed while dramatically pointing her finger at it.

Fade stuck out her tongue.

"Told ya."

Without another word they hall ran downstairs and outside, where the dog seemed even bigger. Fade approached it slowly, her eyes wide.

"Here, doggy doggy…" She cooed, earning a distressed look from her teammates.

"Idiot! That thing could kill you!" Mimic yelled while flailing her arms.

"Here, puppy puppy." Fade cooed while smiling up at the dog. The dog's eyes seemed to be studying her as she moved towards it. Suddenly, it sniffed the air and it's eyes widened. The beast was immediately consumed in flames and was replaced by a naked man with silver hair. The man leapt at Fade, tackling her to the ground and licking her face.

All of them were frozen in shock. Flame even got a nosebleed.

"….Thank god Sebastian's not here."

"What the hell?" Ciel yelled, having suddenly appeared in the doorway with his butler right behind him. Mimic slapped her forehead, already feeling the tension in the air. Fade's face flushed as she tried to remove the man from her.

"Pluto." Sebastian's voice held disgust and anger within it, but also kept it's usual firm tone. The man stopped licking her face and perked its head up and looked in Sebastian's direction. A large grin appeared on the mans face as he jumped up and ran towards Sebastian, leaping at him and latching himself onto the butlers chest while licking his face.

Fade, Flame, and Mimic was at a loss for words.

"Um… Sebastian? Who is that guy, and what happened to the dog that was just here?" Fade managed to ask while getting up off the ground. Sebastian sighed, his facial features showing he was not happy to see Pluto.

"This is Pluto, a demon hound. His true form is that of a dog, but when he becomes excited… he transforms into a human." As if confirming his statement, Pluto gave a short "ruff!" and snuggled against Sebastian's chest.

"Why'd he attack Fade?" Flame asked, trying to ignore the yaoi display. Sebastian sighed as he pried the demon hound off of him.

"He smelled my scent on her."

Silence.

"…Is he like, your gay lover, Sebastian?" Mimic asked, hiding a snicker. Fade smacked her.

"No. He has an odd obsession with me… though I detest him." He stated, hatred full in his eyes as he glared down at Pluto, who was currently sitting on the ground. Fade walked towards him and ruffled his hair, earning a happy grin from the dog demon and a lick on the cheek.

"Aw, I think he's cute. Do you not like dogs?" Fade asked as she scratched behind Pluto's ear.

The butler smirked.

"I hate them."

"Woof." Ciel, Flame, and Mimic all said at once. Fade frowned slightly before smiling at Pluto.

"Well then, I'll be his owner. I love dogs." Pluto seemed to be happy with this and licked her face numerous times, while Sebastian's eye twitched slightly.

Ciel snickered slightly as he watched his butler's form go rigid. Nothing amused him more than to see Sebastian annoyed; it was rather entertaining.

"Pluto, there you are!" A childlike voice called out, causing all of them to turn in alarm. They saw a young boy running towards them, a huge grin on his feminine-like face. He wore clothes that resembled the attire of commoners back in the old days, as well as a large straw hat that was hanging from the back of his neck. They also noticed two other people running behind him, one being a red-headed woman in a maids attire and the other a grown man in a classic chef's outfit. When the young boy got closer, he let out a gasp of shock as his eyes landed on Ciel and Sebastian. He blinked and then gave a huge smile at the two.

"Mister Sebastian! Master Ciel!" He called out, obviously overjoyed to see the two. The remaining members of Team Alpha just blinked, all sharing the expression of utter confusion.

Just exactly what was going on?

The other two had caught up to them and were just as overjoyed to see Sebastian and Ciel. The woman's gaze at the butler lasted a little too long for Fade's liking.

"There you all are. Y'know, instead of just leaving a note saying: We have moved to Jump City, New York, in America. You could have given us an address! We would've even come with ya when you guys set out!" The eldest man said while glaring at Sebastian, a cigarette hanging loosely from his mouth. Sebastian smiled.

"I thought it best for the master to be in an environment where the servants aren't complete dolts." His cold words came out coated with sweetness and drove the three servants in question to a depressed state.

"So cruel…" The young boy said before quickly recovering and bouncing up in front of the confused girls.

"Wow! You're all very pretty! Who are you, anyway?" He asked with a very energetic tone, causing the girls in question to take a step back. Fade gave him a nervous smile.

"Um… We're Team Alpha. I'm Fade, and these are my friends Flame and Mimic." The boy smiled up at them, his green eyes seeming to sparkle.

"I'm Finnian! You all have some pretty weird names! Tee Hee!" He then skipped over to the other two who accompanied him. Flame's eyebrow twitched slightly.

'Finnian? And we have the weird names?'

Finnian pointed to the maid, who was smiling yet looking extremely shy.

"This is Mey Lin!" He shouted as the girl bowed slightly. Finnian then pointed to the man. "And this is Bardroy, but we call him Bard!"

Bard smiled and winked at the girls. Fade and Mimic avoided his gaze instantaneously, while Flame stared at him in approval.

"He's kind of hot." She whispered before Mimic elbowed her.

"And that of course is Plu-Plu!" Finnian exclaimed while dramatically pointing at Pluto with a huge grin. Sebastian sighed.

"Now that all the introductions are out of the way, exactly what are you all doing here?" Sebastian questioned, obviously not pleased with their arrival.

"We wish to join this team and help protect the young master like we did back in London, yes we do!" Meylene exclaimed, smiling up at Sebastian with bloodstained cheeks. Fade coughed, feeling uncomfortable by the maid's attraction to Sebastian. Sebastian glanced over in her direction, watching with amusement as Fade glared at Meylene.

"Oi, Oi… You act as though it's up to Earl Twerp and Black prick. If you want to join the Titans, you need to speak to our leader, Robin. Also, we'd need to see what you have to offer this Team." Mimic declared, stopping herself from snickering at the fact she referred to Robin as their leader. Fade glared at Mimic for her choice of nicknames before nodding in agreement.

"She's right… we can't afford any other useless members…" She murmured, an image of Misaki and Usagi in her head.

"Leader?" The three servants asked in unison, all of them a bit shocked that their young master and their top butler were not in charge.

xXxXxXx

In the main room…

Robin stared at the three new arrivals, then to the naked silver-haired man, then to Team Alpha, and then to Ciel and Sebastian. He continued this pattern, a look of confusion on his face… except when he glanced at Pluto; he was just mortified.

"Before I make any decisions… please put some clothes on him." Robin muttered, a small blush creeping on his cheeks as he turned to look away from Pluto's manhood. Flame snorted.

"You're just jealous cause he's waaaaay bigger than you." She commented, a smirk forming on her lips. The other two girls, as well as Bard, laughed. Robin glared at all of them before turning away and walking towards the exit.

"We shall test them in 15 minutes. I will make the preparations." He stated before leaving the room. It was quiet momentarily.

"What a bother…" Ciel mumbled, although he was somewhat happy to see his servants. They were his family for the past two years since he returned from that awful place. Despite their numerous flaws, he cared about them. Which is why even though they screwed up everything, he could never fire them. 'The demon hound, however… '
He glanced over at Pluto who was currently lying in Fade's lap, still nude, as she petted his hair. He was obviously becoming attached to her and Sebastian was obviously not thrilled. The young earl smirked.

'Oh well, he is no longer my problem.'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment