Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Exorcist

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 21 - Exorcist

Chapter 21 - Exorcist
"So, this is America, huh?" He muttered to his partner, his eyes narrowing as he detected the smells of pollution coming from the city. The taller male next to him glanced towards a tall building in the shape of a 'T'. His eyes narrowed slightly.

"The demonic energy is coming from that building." He murmured, as his brother smirked, eager to fight.

"Heh, well, let's go say hello." He said while placing his hand on the hilt of his sword, which was fastened on his side.

"Why, hello." Mimic's voice came from behind the two, causing the shorter of the duo to jump slightly. Mimic studied them briefly before leaping down from her spot on the branch and landed a few feet away from them. The taller male gave her a look of curiosity as well as caution. She glanced at the smaller boy, her eyes widening slightly from the amount of demonic aura radiating off of him. She also couldn't help but note the boy was quite attractive.

"This is the first time I've fought a girl demon… a pretty one at that!" He shouted and unsheathed his sword, his features instantly changing. His canines enlarged and his face gained some demon-like qualities to them. Not to mention there were two horn-shaped masses of blue fire on top of his messy navy blue hair. She also took notice of his elf-like ears. She smirked and positioned herself for battle.

"I am no demon." She stated, observing his every move, waiting for one of them to make their move.

"Niisan, she is not the demon we are hunting." The taller one said in a low voice, his eyes never leaving Mimic. Mimic's eyes narrowed slightly.

'More people after my friends?
' She thought angrily. She wouldn't lose anyone else.

"You're after a demon, huh? Too bad I won't let you pass." She taunted while pulling out two kunais. Her eyes widened, as a gloved hand appeared infront of her, signaling her to pull back. She looked up to see Sebastian smirking down at the boy with blue hair.

"Ah, if it isn't the young lord." Sebastian teased, his eyes glowing slightly. "Okumura Rin, right?" He asked as Mimic relaxed her stance. Rin's eyes widened, even he could sense the sheer power coming from this man.

"Yukio, is he the one?" Rin asked, his eyes never leaving the butler's figure. (That makes him sound like a homo, doesn't it…? -_-)

Yukio nodded, his body tensing. (He agrees)

"Honestly… to think I'd be hunted by my own kind. What has this world come too? Then again, you defied your father, did you not?"

"That dick is not my father! My father was a priest!" Rin snarled, the flames on his head intensifying. Sebastian's smirked deepened.

"If you detest him, then why go after me? Who, like yourself, defied my nature and decided to fight amongst the humans." Sebastian purred, earning a gasp from Rin. Yukio's eyes narrowed, yet he looked confused.

"We were told you were holding two children under your spell. We were sent to destroy you and save their lives." Yukio stated, his gaze hardening.

"Ah, and who sent you on said mission?"

"That's classified."

Sebastian sighed and placed a hand on his forehead.

"Honestly, such a troublesome situation. Let me clear this mishap up for you two exorcists. The two 'children' that person was referring to are not under any kind of spell. In fact, you could say that I am the one spellbound." He smirked and glanced at Mimic.

"She can vouch for me, seeing as one of the two is her close friend."

All eyes were on her.

Her cheeks flushed slightly from the attention as she stared Yukio in the eyes.

"He's not lying. He protects both Ciel and Fade because he loves them both."

Yukio exchanged glances between Mimic and Sebastian.

"But our client said-"

"Was this client by any chance a boy with blonde hair and feminine-like clothes?" Ciel asked, appearing from behind the bushes.

"Young master?" Sebastian questioned, wondering what his 'bocchan' was doing out here. Yukio stared at the boy, as did Rin. Both of their eyes were wide.

"As a matter of fact, yes. It was." Yukio stated, his suspicion turning towards their 'client'. Ciel nodded and stood next to Sebastian.

"That was Alois Trancy, an enemy of mine. Well, all of us, actually. He wants my body and his butler wants my soul. Sebastian swore to protect me; therefore, they want him out of the picture. Which is why they sent you two." Ciel stated, showing no emotion. Sebastian smiled and bowed slightly, his left hand over his chest.

"It is as my master says. You seem to have been tricked."

Yukio and Rin exchanged glances before Yukio nodded at Rin, signaling to him that there would be no fighting. With a scoff, Rin sheathed his sword and his facial features returned to normal, minus the elf ears.

"We apologize." Yukio said while bowing slightly. Rin just grumbled to himself and watched the birds fly by. Mimic smirked at his actions.

"Hey, no harm no foul. Say, would you two like to stay at our home? I'm sure you're both tired!" She offered while appearing between the two boys and putting her arms around their shoulders.

"Sebastian's a fantastic cook, and we have tons of rooms!" She exclaimed, not noticing her close contact was causing the boys to blush.

"If it wouldn't be too much of a burden, we would be honored to stay in your home." Yukio said with a shy smile; the badass image he gave off earlier washing away. Rin's face was beet red, not use to having a girl so close to him, a pretty one at that.

All he could manage was a nod.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment