Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Beware the Wrath of Patzie Hyuuga

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 32 - Beware the Wrath of Patzie Hyuuga

Chapter 32 - Beware the Wrath of Patzie Hyuuga
Naruto sat at the kitchen table happily as a bowl of ramen was set in front of him. He grabbed his chopsticks, his face full of excitement as he broke them apart.
“Chow time!” He declared before slurping the noodles greedily. Misaki sighed and placed his hands on his hips.
“For a Japanese man, you sure are lacking manners.” He scolded and walked over to the sink to do the dishes. Akihiko placed his cup of coffee down on the table.
“Isn’t it considered polite to slurp one’s noodles?” Akihiko asked sarcastically before dodging a spoon that Misaki had thrown at him. Naruto continued to slurp his noodles nosily while having a stupid grin on his face. His eyes opened and he watched Misaki wash the dishes and then he stared at the pink apron the boy wore.
“Nice apron.” Naruto joked and laughed as Misaki’s cheeks flamed.
“Shut up or you will be making your own food.” Misaki murmured while trying to hide his embarrassment. He thought it might be time for a new apron. Akihiko smiled and stared at Misaki.
“It is fitting that you would become the Tower’s chef, Misaki.” Akihiko teased and Misaki rolled his eyes.
“It’s only because I am the only one who can actually do anything. I also have to keep things clean…” Misaki said and finished drying off his hands.
“Yes.” Akihiko said before encircling his arms around Misaki’s waist. “You’re my little maid.”
“Get a room.” Naruto said with a smile as he watched Misaki struggle against the writer’s grip.

The doors to the main room opened and Fade walked in with Lelouch right behind her. There was a smile on both of their faces and they held each other’s hand as they walked in. The sound of chopsticks falling was heard before Naruto jumped out of his chair in shock.

“HOLY CRAP WE’VE STUMBLED INTO AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE!” He shouted and pointed his finger at the couple. Akihiko’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he stared at the couple and Misaki just stood there with his mouth hanging open.

“’Alternative universe’? Since when did you use big words like that?” Fade joked while releasing Lelouch’s hand and walking towards the table where her friends sat. She glanced over at Misaki, who still hadn’t closed his mouth.

“What is with you guys? It’s like you’ve never seen a couple holding hands before.” She teased and sat down next to Naruto. Three pairs of eyes stared at her with confusion.

“You two are a couple?” Naruto whispered slowly, making sure he had heard right. Lelouch’s eyes darkened as he watched the three talk quietly amongst themselves. He began to take a step closer, but a piercing glare from Akihiko stopped him in his tracks. He glared back at the man and began to wonder why this human intimidated him so much.

“Perhaps it is because you know he can easily beat you into non-existence.” A voice whispered behind him and he turned around in panic. His racing heart calmed when he saw that it was only C.2. She smiled softly at the former prince. “You never were good with physical combat.” She teased and he sent her a glare.
“I never needed it. I have the geass.” He said proudly and her smile faltered.
“Yes… and you will always use that power to your advantage.” She whispered while shifting her gaze to Fade, who was currently giving Naruto a confused expression as he had a mini freak out.
“Of course.” He whispered back and stared at his captured love. He smiled as victory filled his mind. C.2. sighed and looked back over to Lelouch.
“You do know that you have gotten yourself into a horrible situation, right?” She asked in a hush tone. His attention was now on her as his eyes filled with panic.
“What do you mean?” He asked, almost franticly.
“You have just stolen a demon’s lover. I am sure that he will not take this very lightly. Not to mention what would happen if Keira were to regain her memories…” She trailed off and smirked at the panicking prince. Lelouch swallowed the lump in his throat as he regained his composure.
“My geass is far stronger than it was when Shirley broke free.” He stated; more to convince himself rather than her. C.2. smiled.
“Hmm. I wonder about that.” She murmured before starting to walk away. He quickly grabbed her wrist.
“Whose side are you on?” He whispered harshly. She remained silent and then pulled away from his grasp.
“Yours… I am always on your side.” She whispered in a tone too low for him to hear. He watched her walk away, his anger flaring at the witch he thought would betray him. C.2. made it into the hall right as a single tear fell.
“Yes… I am forever by your side… this is why I must betray you this once, Lelouch.” She whispered as she wiped away the tear with her sleeve.


--------------

Patzie was fast asleep on her mattress. She had been shocked that Robin had left her old room un-touched and intact. Hell, she didn’t even think he liked her! However, she was slightly grateful as she lay on the all-too-familiar bed. She began to snore as she rolled over onto her back. It had been quite some time since she had been able to sleep peacefully or even in a decent bed for that matter. She had spent 4 years watching Ryoko and had spent countless nights slaying Level E vampires that sought out the mysterious powers Ryoko held.

But, that was all in the past. She was home; her real home. Not Konoha, but here with her friends. It was nice; it was peaceful.

BANG BANG BANG

Or maybe not.

The banging continued, rousing her from her sleep. Her mind was a bit fuzzy and she groggily reached around for her glasses that she had left on her nightstand. After finding them and putting them on, she made her way to her door. She opened it quickly, her eyes glowing with hatred for whoever had woken her from her much desired sleep.

Uzumaki Naruto. She thought bitterly. However, her anger vanished as she noticed the panic in his eyes.

“Uzumaki?” She questioned and he pushed his way into her room, which resulted in him pinning her to the ground. “Oi! If you don’t get your perverted @$$ off of me, I will make you spend the rest of your life believing you were Paris Hilton!” She yelled and shoved him off of her. He muttered and apology before scrambling to his feet.
“FADE AND LELOUCH ARE DATING.” He yelled, catching her off guard. She tilted her head to the side and lifted her eyebrows.
“Come again?” She asked and dug her finger into her ear as if to clean out any earwax that would prevent her from hearing properly.
“Fade and Lelouch… they’re dating… again.” He said a bit slower this time. A bunch of emotions flickered across her face then.

Shock.
Disbelief.
Confusion.
Anger.


More confusion.



“But… aren’t Keira and that creepy butler dude going at it?” She asked as she scratched her head while trying to put together the puzzle.
“Yes! That’s why I’m freaking out! I know Fade, she wouldn’t willingly go back to that piece of trash! Surely you remember what happened after she found out he died!” He exclaimed, his eyes becoming wild.
“Yes, I remember. I was eating waffles.” She said calmly and placed a finger to her chin as she tried to sort this out. Naruto stared at her with an incredulous look.
“…That’s all you remember? Just some freaking waffles?!” He shouted and flailed his arms about. “Hey, they were some pretty damn good waffles.” She said in her defense. Naruto sighed and smacked his forehead. Why did he go to her in the first place? After a few minutes of thinking, her eyes widened.
“No. He wouldn’t…” She whispered before darting out of the room. Naruto quickly ran after her while yelling “WHAT?! HE WOULDN’T WHAT?!”

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinokyofu on July 28, 2012, 4:24:45 PM

shinokyofu on
shinokyofuMust. Have. Moarrrrrr :O

Achilles-Heal on July 27, 2012, 7:21:05 PM

Achilles-Heal on
Achilles-HealUGH. Need another one post-haste. D:

Lelouch needs a good talking to.

He's a fictional character what am I saying.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME.

KeiraChan1994 on July 27, 2012, 7:26:22 PM

KeiraChan1994 on
KeiraChan1994FEEL MY PAIN.

Achilles-Heal on July 30, 2012, 12:54:24 PM

Achilles-Heal on
Achilles-HealThen let me beat him up. :D

If this were really me he wouldn't even be alive right now gosh darn it.

KeiraChan1994 on July 31, 2012, 2:21:54 PM

KeiraChan1994 on
KeiraChan1994I have something in mind already. >:)

stillbored1234 on July 28, 2012, 11:34:57 AM

stillbored1234 on
stillbored1234She has done this to us both, I'm going nuts here. I never want the story to end because it will be like the interesting part of my life will be over.

stillbored1234 on July 27, 2012, 4:42:07 PM

stillbored1234 on
stillbored1234Ha! It's still here!!! Mwahahahaha.