Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chazz's Most Annoying Night 2

I had to add this story. It was the first of the 'annoying night' stories that I made. I made it when I was in 8th grade so it's not as good as some of my other ones.

Chapter 2 - Chazz's Most Annoying Night 2

Chapter 2 - Chazz's Most Annoying Night 2
Chazzs Most Annoying Night 2

Kel and Jaden had just gotten back from being captured by some dragons and making friends. Yunae was one of the dragons. She brought them back.





When Chazz found out that Kel was back he got out his earplugs. Jaden told Yunae that if she did something good Kel would free her too. She brought Jaden back to Duel Academy. Then Chazz knew he was in trouble.
That night Kel and Jaden gave Chazz a new definition of headache. The noise went through his pillow and his earplugs. When he couldnt stand it any longer he went in to their room pillow in hand. He hurled his pillow at them and he missed. They had the biggest pillow fight you have ever seen. They gave him such a big headache that it lasted for two days. It must have been because they kept him up until 2:00 am! This is the only way I can explain what he said to them is: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Then finally they kicked him out and went to bed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

miknart on July 8, 2008, 1:42:41 AM

miknart on
miknartlmao XD too bad for chaz he's gotta go through that every single day 0_0