Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

The first of my OCs stories will be Rene's story. It basically tells about all of the guys that she likes. At the end it has a hint of what's going to happen in Nia's story.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Renes Story

Hello everybody my name is Rene and I am here to tell you about what of my life Eskerna Sensei will let me tell you. First I think Ill tell you a little bit about myself. Nia Uchiha is my best friend and my favorite hobby rules my life. My favorite hobby is boys, good looking boys. I make love potions all the time to trick them.
I cant say exactly when guys started showing up at my house but I do know that Ive always been like this about guys. They only fall for me if I fall for them but if I fall for them they have to fall for me. Thats how I got all of those Akatsuki on my side.
Anyway, my story takes place on a very exciting day for me. You see unlike most people, I am willing to take the time to find every missing piece of a dead person. I dont like the whole gray skin, undead looking dead person. When Deidaras decoy exploded I found every missing piece thinking that it was really him. The day when my story takes place is the day when I found out that he was really alive.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kelalailea on November 4, 2007, 6:01:49 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaPlease comment!