Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part 2: Deidara

The first of my OCs stories will be Rene's story. It basically tells about all of the guys that she likes. At the end it has a hint of what's going to happen in Nia's story.

Chapter 3 - Part 2: Deidara

Chapter 3 - Part 2: Deidara
Part 2: Deidara

The next day Deidara showed up at my door with a beautiful bouquet of dead roses. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He brought me flowers almost every day.
Roses, what did I do? I asked.
What didnt you do, Rene? he answered with another question.
Deidara, youre so mysterious, I love that about you.
Is there anyone there besides you?
No, uh&Deidara, where is your arm? Did something happen when you invaded the sand village?
He seized my shoulder with his remaining hand and kissed me passionately on the lips. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him back. Did I mention what a great kisser Deidara was? I could have stood there forever but he backed away.
Rene, I didnt want to tell you over the phone. I didnt want you to worry about me, Deidara whispered.
Can you tell me what happened? I asked.
The jinchuriki crushed my arm with his sand. You shouldnt worry, Ill learn to adapt to life with one arm.
What am I going to do with you? You promise that you wont get hurt and you come back successful but missing one arm.
Are you busy Rene?
Would you like to come in Deidara?
Can we play on your new Wii?
Yes!
Deidara and I played on my Wii for most of the day. Who knew he could play better missing an arm. We played the new Naruto game but Dei didnt like it so I showed him my new secret special Akatsuki video game. That was a big mistake.
Deidara invited over all of his buddies to check out this new game. Pretty soon the whole Akatsuki gang was in my living room playing on my Wii. At least Deidara and I got some alone time. Maybe next time hell be able to keep his mouths shut so there wont be another late night Akatsuki Wii party.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment