Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Part 3: Sasori

The first of my OCs stories will be Rene's story. It basically tells about all of the guys that she likes. At the end it has a hint of what's going to happen in Nia's story.

Chapter 4 - Part 3: Sasori

Chapter 4 - Part 3: Sasori
Part 3: Sasori

After the party they all wanted to stay and hang out but I kicked them all out individually. Deidara was the last one out, then I closed and locked the door. Finally, it was over. When I stumbled into the living room and crashed onto the couch I noticed Sasori sitting in the corner of the room.
Why are you still here? I asked.
I didnt want you to be alone, he said.
Are you sure you dont just want to play video games?
Of course not, unless you want me to. What happened to make you so mad?
It was supposed to be just me and Deidara. Then I showed him that game and he freaked out.
Would it make you feel better if I took you someplace on a date?
Wow, that would make me feel much better! How do you like horror movies?
Thats a perfect idea.
Sasori and I decided to stay home and watch a really scary horror movie. That way I would get a chance to snuggle up real close when it got to the scary parts. As an added bonus, horror movies are my favorite.
I was the only person on my team who could endure scary movies. Nia would probably run out screaming after the first twenty minutes. Gonan would fall asleep because he doesnt get scared that easily. Eskerna Sensei would be calling Kakashi to come and save her while Nia was screaming.
After the movie we just talked until we got bored and fell asleep. I had a strange dream about a cute chibi version of Sasori. He was doing a puppet show for a baby version of Gonans best friend Gaara. It was cute but it had no meaning so I woke up.
I was still lying on the couch but Sasori was standing in front of me talking on the phone. After he got off the phone I looked up at him. There was worry in his eyes.
Sasori, whats going on? I asked.
Something terrible has happened Rene, he sighed.
What is it? I sat up and grabbed his shaking hands.
He sat down on the couch and our eyes met.
Itachi, captured and tried to kill Nia. She was rescued by Kiba and they alerted Eskerna about the situation.
That doesnt affect us.
Thats just it, it does affect us. Your sensei has forbidden you to see or speak with me or Deidara ever again.
I dont believe it.
Ive been saying that to myself for the last half an hour but its still true. Really we just dont want to believe it.
Youre right. Eventually well have to find some way to get back together.
Yes but for now it looks like this is goodbye.
Until we meet again, Sasori of the red sand.
He kissed me longingly and disappeared out the front door. For the longest time I thought he or Deidara would come back and say April fools or something silly like that, but they never came. So sad. Why did it have to end like this.

That was the end of Renes Story. Next Im going to do Nia Uchihas story. Its going to be a lot longer and more exciting. Hope you liked the story.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on July 11, 2008, 8:51:30 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDNoooooooo! She can't see her pretty boys any more! Really nice read, btw ^_^