Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sasuke's Most Annoying Night

These are some characters I made up for Naruto. Everyting else is basically funny stories with them.

Chapter 2 - Sasuke's Most Annoying Night

Chapter 2 - Sasuke's Most Annoying Night
Sasukes Most Annoying Night

This one started out as part of my Nia Uchiha story but I just had to do it, its so funny. Hope you like it. Sorry if youre a fan girl of Sasuke.




That night Nia and Kiba were going on a date to some Princess Gale movie. Sasuke was stuck babysitting their dogs. We know Nia and Kiba had a good time. What we want to know is what happened to Sasuke.
The first thing that happened that eventful night was almost more than Sasuke could handle. Skittles and Akamaru decided to see how skillful he was by attacking him while he was watching TV. He wasnt ready and all of his weapons were on the table just inches away. If only he could have reached them in time. In the end Sasuke was lying there, covered with scratches and Skittles and Akamaru were sitting in front of him like they hadnt done anything wrong.
Stupid mutts. Im going upstairs, dont do anything stupid while Im gone.
The two dogs watched an angry Sasuke walk upstairs. They immediately began scheming. In the end they decided to invite over about one hundred of their little doggie friends for a party.
Meanwhile, Sasuke was in his room wondering weather he would live through the next assault. He stopped suddenly when he heard loud barking. He ran downstairs and saw about one hundred little dogs running around the house.
Oh no, they found the radioactive dog food and theyve multiplied themselves! he cried without thinking, Wait, what am I saying, those dogs look nothing like Skittles or Akamaru. ALL OF YOU, GET OUT NOW!
That was it, Sasuke had finally lost it. All of the little dogs bolted out the door as he made his way down the stairs. He grabbed Skittles and Akamaru when they tried to make their escape. The two dogs wimpered innocently once again and looked at Sasuke with big puppy dog eyes (duh, they were puppies). He set them down next to the TV and took his previous position on the couch.
They made Sasuke watch what they wanted to watch on TV. Finally, he just gave up and called Naruto. He was no help at all. Sasuke believed that he was safe to fall asleep with Naruto watching the troublemakers. When he woke up Naruto, Skittles, and Akamaru were in the kitchen making dog food sculptures and he was watching blues clues. He quickly turned off the TV and got in the psychotically mad disposition that he had just created.
NARUTO, YOU IDIOT, LEAVE NOW! he screamed at the top of his lungs.
Naruto bolted out of the house faster than the little dogs did. Sasuke was about to attack, kunai in hand, when Nia and Kiba finally got home. He noticed how odd he must have looked. His hair was standing on ends, his bloodshot eyes with dark lines under then looked psychotic, and he was about to attack the two poor little doggies. Nia was furious.
SASUKE UCHIHA, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH THAT KUNAI!? Nia cried.
Those stupid mutts have been misbehaving all night! he said pointing to the two cute, innocent little doggies with invisible halos above their heads.
Sasuke, are you mentally well? Skittles never misbehaves when shes alone.
Just by herself shes fine, but put those two together and youve got trouble!
Are you trying to say that Akamaru is a troublemaker? asked Kiba.
Uuuuuh&
Dont worry about it Kiba, Ill be right back, said Nia forcing her brother up the stairs, You need bed rest.
Theres nothing wrong with me, its those dumb dogs!
Just be quiet and go to bed.
Nia led Sasuke into his room. There his mind finally went. We dont know where it went, it just went.
Where am I? he asked.
Im more worried about the place where youre mind went, just go to sleep and youll be well in the morning. Nia said quietly.
Nia closed the door and ran downstairs where Kiba was staring blankly at her.
What happened Nia? he asked.
Sasuke lost something important but Im sure hell find it again in the morning, she laughed.
So hes finally snapped huh?
Hell be alright.
In that case, were going home. Cmon Akamaru.
See you later.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on July 11, 2008, 10:15:12 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDRoflmao! Sasuke's gone bonkers!

Neopetgirl on June 9, 2008, 5:24:10 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlOh no, they found the radioactive dog food and they've multiplied themselves!

Rofl! That one was one of my favorite parts in this funny story. Man that was good, you're great at the comedy-thing hope I can find more like these from you! Thumbs up from me >:3 Haha poor Sasuke...NOT! X3