Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Using the Force

These are some characters I made up for Naruto. Everyting else is basically funny stories with them.

Chapter 4 - Using the Force

Chapter 4 - Using the Force
After the incident with Sasuke and Itachi they both politely asked Nia to teach them how to become as strong as she was. She politely declined. They decided to ask even more politely like pretty, pretty please with a cherry tomato on top. She said yes.
Nia:If you want to be as strong as I am you have to learn to use the force.
Itachi and Sasuke:Huh????????????
Nia:Looks like we've got alot of work to do.
After hours of practice neither of them could use the force.
Nia:Are you even trying?
Itachi:Uh yeah. Do you mean like this?
Itachi lifted up his hand and Sasuke's face turned purple.
Nia:HEY! DON'T KILL HIM! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi:Oops.
Sasuke started beating up Itachi.
Sasuke:YOU IDIOT! YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!!
Itachi:COME ON IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Nia:I am ashamed to call either of you knuckle heads my brother! Would you at least hold still for one second.
Sasuke ceased his chasing Itachi around in circles and payed attention.
Nia:Since neither of you could master the force without it being an accident I think you should learn how to use a pod racer...I mean take a break. (Nia quickly realized what the results of her brother's podracing would be and saved her from a large migrane later)
Nia:I can teach you no more. Maybe you should just face the fact that you will never be as good as I am and get on with your lives.
Sasuke:ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Nia:Please stop shouting.
Itachi:I am also annoyed. No matter how hard we train Nia will remain the strongest, I will remain the second strongest, and you will remain the weakest. Got that foolish little brother?
Sauke:Why can't I be the third strongest?
Itachi:Because someone has to be the weakest.
Sasuke:Than you have to be the second weakest.
Itachi:Quit your sulking. At least you only weakest in our family. You could be the weakest on Earth.
Nia:I am having a hard time believeing than I'm the youngest person here.
Kiba walks by and sees Sasuke and Itachi fighting like three year olds. Nia looks at him and mouths 'I don't know them'. She walks away with Kiba and Akamaru thinking that her brothers don't notice her.
Sasuke and Itachi:HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!!!!!!!!!
Nia:HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on July 11, 2008, 10:18:07 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDNia:HEY! DON'T KILL HIM! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi:Oops

LOVED THAT LINE!!!!

Neopetgirl on June 9, 2008, 5:41:17 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlGah, give Nia a break! Kiba save her! Lol, I love how Sasuke and Itachi bicker in this..so hilarious. Really, it is. I enjoy these little stories you have, hope you can come up with more ideas. They'll never be stronger than Nia, ha ha, take that Itachi!