Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part 3: All About Nia by Itachi

This is about the character that i would be if i were in Naruto. It may not be that obvious in this story but she likes to hunt demons who hate the Uchiha clan.

Chapter 3 - Part 3: All About Nia by Itachi

Chapter 3 - Part 3: All About Nia by Itachi
Part 3: All about Nia by Itachi
On their way back to the Akatsuki hideout Kisame had a few questions for Itachi.
Itachi, why are you so obedient to that girl? he asked.
I have my reasons, said Itachi.
Shes Nia, isnt she?
Yes but thats not the reason.
Alright, whats so special about Nia?
Nothing in life has ever been hard for her to achieve. She hasnt ever really had to work hard for anything.
Hmm, she sounds like a total powerhouse. I bet she squanders her time doing pointless things.
Nia was never one to waste time. She mastered the Sharingan on the day she was born. Her first words were fear is power and thats been true for her from the start. She became a Genin at age four. At age six she awakened the advance Sharingan and made Chunin.
I dont think Ive ever heard of the advanced Sharingan before.
She is the only one who has it. She uses her Living Darkness Wolf Mother Juitsu and her Living Darkness Screaming Vulture Juitsu as types of Genjuitsu. She can read minds and create an ultimate defense.
So when did she become a Jonin?
She was ten years old. That was also when she awakened the thing she is most famous for, the Dark Sharingan.
What does that one do?
It allows her to see what people fear most, and then she uses a special poison called fear gas to make the person think that she is their worst fear. It doesnt matter how strong you are, nobody is prone to her Dark Sharingan. Its because nobody is completely fearless.
What about you?
She knows what Im afraid of.
Then you must know what shes afraid of.
Well, shes afraid of a lot of things, especially spiders.
What are you doing for her?
Theres a clan of demons that hates our clan and she wants me to make them extinct.
So your sister isnt the perfect little angel that she claims to be?
She never has been, she has said and done a lot of things that would have gotten her in trouble if shed had a chance to say and do them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment