Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Part 4: Gina

This is about the character that i would be if i were in Naruto. It may not be that obvious in this story but she likes to hunt demons who hate the Uchiha clan.

Chapter 4 - Part 4: Gina

Chapter 4 - Part 4: Gina
Part 4: Gina

I know we were all relieved when we heard that Kakashi insisted that we stay with him. That meant that we wouldnt have to sleep with hairy spiders. Actually Rene, Gonan, and Eskerna Sensei stayed with Kakashi. I got to stay with my brother. That made me even happier.
I found out that Sasuke had taken care of Skittles for me. She had grown a lot since I last saw her. She was big enough to just barely fit into the tiny dog door that we made too small to begin with. She wouldnt have fit into the shoebox that we first found her in.
Later that night Sasuke discovered something I had been keeping a secret. I was upstairs taking a shower and he was downstairs sitting and staring at the wall. He jumped a mile when he saw someone in the room. He knew it wasnt me because he could hear me singing in the shower.
There was a little girl sitting on the floor next to the couch. She was pale and gaunt and her long black bangs ended over her big blue eyes. Her hair was tied into two neat pigtails with stringy black ribbons (no bows). She was wearing a gray shirt that was a size too big for her, her skirt went down past her knees, and her feet were bare.
Sasuke felt bad for the little girl who was staring at him.
You have a lot of sadness in your life, she said.
She had a squeaky voice. Her statement scared Sasuke as it does for most.
Who are you and what do you know about my life? he asked desperate to get away from her gaze.
I know all about you Sasuke. Its not good to keep your feelings bottled up inside, tell me your secrets.
How do you know my name?
I know everybodys name. Dont worry, you can trust me. Tell me everything you wouldnt usually talk about. I wont tell anyone.
Sasuke knew he must be imagining things but the girl seemed so real. He couldnt take his eyes off of her. He felt a bead of sweat roll off his forehead. From that position he could see her features better. What hed thought were pigtails were really two black rabbit ears. Her real hair was short and messy. She had a nose that seemed to be painted black. Her tiny fingers had sharp fingernails on them like little claws.
My sharp senses heard his uneven breathing and I ran downstairs. I found the two of them having a staring contest.
Gina, I thought I told you not to bother him, I sighed.
But his past looked so interesting and I wanted to know more, she protested.
Thats what you always say. Sorry Sasuke, I forgot to introduce you to Gina. She always comes with me on overnight missions.
He wouldnt tell me anything.
Im the only one who ever will. Go back up to my room where I left you.
When she was gone I sat down next to Sasuke. He was still a little dazed but he was doing better than most.
Are you alright? I asked after it had been a while and he was still silent.
Im fine, he said to my great relief.
Dont let her do that to you.
What did she do?
Its a kind of hypnosis. I dont know what it does or why she uses it yet. Ive only known her for two years but Im already used to it.
Is she always like that?
Yes, she likes to feel other peoples heartache because she has none of her own. Did she upset you?
She wanted me to tell her my secrets.
I gave him a hug thinking it would make him feel better but instead it brought tears to his eyes. We were both thinking about the same thing. When we were little we shared a room and when it rained we used to stay up late and watch the drops fall down the windows. After sitting silently for a little while we would start talking about our troubles and try to make each other feel better. Id most likely get scared of the thunder and he would hug me. That was the part where Mom would come in and tell us to go to bed. I missed my mom.
So there we were, a couple of teenagers, crying our eyes out. I know I said before that I was twelve but I considered myself a teenager because my birthday was a week away. I didnt really think that Sasuke would be that emotional but then he told me that he thought I was dead. I wished I could have stayed in the leaf village with Sasuke but I had to find more demons. I couldnt stay until their entire clan was dead.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment