Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Part 5: First Real Kiss (Just Kidding)

This is about the character that i would be if i were in Naruto. It may not be that obvious in this story but she likes to hunt demons who hate the Uchiha clan.

Chapter 5 - Part 5: First Real Kiss (Just Kidding)

Chapter 5 - Part 5: First Real Kiss (Just Kidding)
Part 5: First Real Kiss

The next day Skittles and I sneaked out the front door bright and early. Sasuke and Gina were still asleep. Our objective for the morning was to find a certain person that goes by the name of Kiba Inuzuka. I was hoping that he hadnt forgotten about me. I was, after all, his girlfriend. I hadnt even thought about what I would say to him.
Not too long after we set out Skittles got tired and jumped into my hood. I was glad she hadnt grown too big to fit in there because that was her favorite hiding spot. I loved Skittles.
When I was four I had two dogs, Skittles and Chief. Sasuke and I found Chief, a full grown old English sheep dog, one day when we were walking home from school. He told me that his family beat him and kicked him out. We asked Mom if we could keep him and she said yes but Dad was less enthusiastic about it. About a month later we found Skittles in a shoebox and she told me that nobody wanted her because she was a runt. Dad was even less enthusiastic about Skittles but he said yes and made us promise not to bring any more dogs home with us.
No more dogs was a rule that I took full advantage of and gave Dad a reason to change it to no more animals. Only days after becoming a Genin I brought home a wolf pup, a peregrine falcon, a vulture egg, and a bald eagle chick. When he asked me why I insisted on bringing a bunch of wild animals home with me I told him the truth which was that I love animals. He told me that I could love the animals I had because I was not going to keep an in-home zoo.
I was deep in thought as I walked down the street and I failed to notice that someone was calling my name.
What is it? I asked a voice I didnt really recognize.
What do you think? I barely recognized you and I was about to give up on you ever coming back. He said as he caught up to me.
I turned around and saw Kiba standing in front of me catching his breath. Akamaru was sitting on his head.
How long have you been following me? I asked.
I didnt think you wouldnt remember me, Kiba said putting his hand behind his head.
Are you kidding? I sneaked out early to go looking for you.
Uh Nia, do you still consider us a couple?
Of course, why do you ask?
Well, a lot of people have been telling me that its childish to think that if your girlfriend leaves and doesnt come back for years shell still remember you. I dont really understand what they mean.
I dont think it really matters as long as youre still in love with her when she comes back. I often wonder what love means to a four year old. To a child so young a kiss is a sign of friendship more than it is a sign of affection. I really only saw you as a guy I liked as a friend who wasnt my brother.
You mean you never did feel the same way?
After he said that we both blushed.
Now Kiba, I wouldnt say that. As I grew older like turned to love. I couldnt stop thinking about you even when I was talking about my brothers.
I did hear one of your friends say that all you talk about is Sasuke.
They exaggerate things.
So, are you back for good now?
Unfortunately, I cant be back for good until I complete my seemingly endless mission. But now that I can give you directions you can come visit me.
I hope you wont be too much longer.
Im thinking about learning a new technique so I can finish it faster. Then we can spend more time together.
I was just thinking about something and I was wondering if you knew anything about it. Why had everyone been making such a big deal about you being here? Did I miss something?
Well, Im sort of legendary now.
Oh, well I am too, havent you heard anything about me? Just kidding.
Kiba, you are so cute.
I gave him a big hug and we were this close to kissing but Skittles and Akamaru stopped us. We both laughed and I scratched Skittles behind her ear just how she liked it.
Skittles is right, Im still too young. Forgive me Kiba, I have to go now, I said sadly.
Dont be sad, it certainly was good seeing you again, he said.
Kiba was still a little dazed from before. He was blushing like crazy again when I kissed him on the cheek and ran off. He was just like I remembered him and Akamaru was even cuter than I remembered. I would have to try not to let that distract me while I finished my mission. Unfortunately it was time to leave the leaf village but I was certain that I would return to it very soon.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 12:49:20 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleAh!Kawaii kawaii!!

Kohakucrazy on December 16, 2007, 9:54:55 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyYou HAVE to update.. and please tell me when you do.

Kelalailea on December 19, 2007, 4:14:34 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaYou could check out some of my other stories to pass the time. The Kingdom Hearts one was a writing assignment and i got a 40/40 on it.