Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Ghost of His Old Partner

It's a Christmas Carol Kisame style. Kisame goes on a magical journey with his Akatsuki buddies. Sooooooo funny.

Chapter 1 - The Ghost of His Old Partner

Chapter 1 - The Ghost of His Old Partner
Once there was an evil, cold hearted shark man named Kisame. He was a businessman prosperous in the endeavor of giant swords. He used to work with his best friend, Deidara, but he died.
Now all Kisame had was his faithful worker, Itachi. He laughed when he thought of how he worked that man like a slave.
Our story begins on Christmas Eve. Kisame and Itachi were closing up the giant sword shop for the night.
Goodnight Itachi, Ill see you tomorrow bright and early, said Kisame.
But Kisame, tomorrow is Christmas Day. Dont I get the day off? asked Itachi.
Fine but you have to do my laundry, Kisame growled as he threw a bag of laundry at his head. He laughed when Itachi fell on his behind.
Thank you Kisame&sir.
Get out of here before I change my mind!
Yes sir.
Itachi scurried out of the shop at top speed.
The nerve of that man, asking me for the day off, Kisame grumbled as he locked up the shop.
Kisame walked quickly down the street and turned his nose up at the beggars on the side of the street. When he got to his house he could tell something was wrong. There was a creepy, cold wind blowing the air around. suddenly the lights flashed off and Kisame screamed. Then a strange yellowish light appeared out of the fireplace and Deidara flew out. He had no arms!
Ahh, who are you? Kisame screamed in terror.
I am the ghost of your old friend, Deidara, said the ghost.
What are you doing here?
I am here to warn you and teach you a lesson!
How are you going to beat me up, huh? Gaara crushed one of your arms and Kakashi destroyed your other arm.
Uh, not that kind of lesson! You must not be evil or cold hearted. I you are, you will suffer! Tonight you will be visited by three ghosts!
As if you arent enough.
Ive had enough of your jokes! Goodbye Kisame!
Hey, get back here! Im not done with you!
Art is a boooooooooom!
With that Deidaras ghost exploded and all the lights flashed on. Kisame was frozen in place for a moment. When he could move again he screamed and ran around the room in circles screaming the British are coming! When he slowed down he slapped himself and stopped to wonder who the heck the British were.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on December 19, 2008, 12:50:35 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichulol the British. Everyone knows the British are just a myth. XD

FlurryofDancingFlames04 on August 30, 2008, 6:22:53 AM

FlurryofDancingFlames04 on
FlurryofDancingFlames04LOL! That's funny!

archieluver27 on July 18, 2008, 11:29:45 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27"art is a booooooooooooom!" ROFL

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 12:04:24 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleAwww,poor Deidara XD British...XD

vampireprincess2 on June 29, 2008, 3:48:55 AM

vampireprincess2 on
vampireprincess2lol! the british are coming!

Neopetgirl on June 9, 2008, 6:07:36 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlGah, I just love how Kisame is ordering Itachi around like that. -laughs- Will there be more of this anytime soon? I sure do hope so, the whole Deidara ghost thing wasn't expected but I enjoyed the whole scene. ROFL. X3

perryfamily53 on January 18, 2008, 2:27:29 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update soon please and could you tell me when the next chapter is up?

Kohakucrazy on December 26, 2007, 9:30:12 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyOk then... KISAME'S LOST IT!!

Kelalailea on December 27, 2007, 3:58:02 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaWait until I add the rest of the story! It's getting funnier as I go!

Kohakucrazy on December 26, 2007, 9:30:03 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyOk then... KISAME'S LOST IT!!