Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Ghost of Christmas Past

It's a Christmas Carol Kisame style. Kisame goes on a magical journey with his Akatsuki buddies. Sooooooo funny.

Chapter 2 - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Chapter 2 - The Ghost of Christmas Past
Kisame ran upstairs and hid under his covers until the clock struck twelve. Then, a little tiny Sasori with wings came out from under his bed. He was no bigger than Kisame’s head.
“I am the ghost of Christmas past,” said the little Sasori.
“Nuh uh, you’re Sasori of the red sand, hah!” Kisame replies childishly.
“Shut your trap! I sad I’m the ghost of Christmas past, not Sasori!”
“Sheesh, what’s his problem?”
“I heard that! Hurry up, you know I don’t like to be kept waiting! We’re going to your past!”
“Ahah! So you are Sasori!”
“NO!”
“But, you just said…”
“JUST GO!”
“Alright already. You don’t have to be so mean, you big meanie.”
Sasori sighed and grabbed hold of Kisame’s jacket. Then they flew off into the past.
“Wow, you must be pretty strong. Do you have a girlfriend?” asked Kisame.
“Yeah, the ladies go crazy for the little fairy puppet that can pick up full grown men!” Sasori replied sarcastically.
“Whatever, where exactly are we?”
“I told you, we’re in your past! Look in that river over there!”
Kisame looked into the river and saw a school of fish. He recognized one of the fish as himself.
“Hey, look, it’s me!” Kisame exclaimed.
“No dip Sherlock…we’re in your past!” Sasori screamed.
“Oh yeah, I remember this. I had school, and I was there all the time. There’s my school teacher. He was mean and fat. Oh, and there’s my little sister. She died. Yup, those were good times.”
“Okay, time to move on.”
Sasori picked up Kisame again and brought him to a new time in his past. They were outside of a building where a lively Christmas party was going on.
“Look in the window!” Sasori commanded, pointing at the window.
“Don’t you know that it’s rude to point?” Kisame said sheepishly.
“Look in the window!”
“Alright, I will.” Kisame looked into the window.
“Good, now continue your annoying monologue before I strand you here for the rest of eternity.”
“Oh, look, it’s me again.”
“WE’RE IN YOUR PAST!”
“Okay, I get it. Oh, and there’s my old partner, Deidara. I remember, this was the end of our most prosperous year. The sales of exploding action figures and giant swords had skyrocketed. Oh, look, there’s my old girlfriend, Clarice the dolphin girl. She’s so pretty. Yup, those were very good times.”
“Time to go.”
“Wait, but I like it here.”
“You’re going and that is final!”
“Yes mommy.”
“I’M NOT YOUR MOM!”
Sasori threw Kisame to his next memory. They were at the same lake that they started at, but Kisame and hs girlfriend, Clarice the dolphin girl were there.
“Ooooo! It’s my girlfriend, Clarice the dolphin girl again. She’s so pretty,” Kisame said as he looked into the lake.
“You’re right, that girl is quite pretty. I might just have to steal her from you,” Sasori joked.
“NOOOOOO! I’m no match for your buff puppet abs! she would love you!”
“It was a joke, A JOKE!”
“Whatever, could you just tell me why we’re here?”
“Listen to them and you’ll find out.”
Kisame listened to himself and Clarice the dolphin girl.
“What is it you wanted to tell me?” the younger Kisame asked excitedly.
“I wanted to say…well…what I wanted to say…” Clarice the dolphin girl stuttered.
“You wanted to say what?”
“That you’re and ugly, self-centered bastard and I hate you.”
Clarice the dolphin girl backhanded Kisame and swam away.
“Wow, that’s a downer,” Older Kisame sighed.
“That’s right, your life sucks,” Sasori laughed.
“Well, thanks a lot.”
“Happy to help.”
Sasori took Kisame back to his room in the present time and slammed him down hard on the floor.
“Goodbye, Sasori,” Kisame said, waving dizzily.
“We’ve already been over this. I’m not Sasori…I’M THE STINKING GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST!” Sasori fumed.
“Well, goodbye, whoever you are.”
“GOODBYE!”
Sasori flew out of Kisame’s room angrily. Kisame waved and decided to go back to bed. (His head hurt.) He didn’t have too much time to sleep before the clock struck once again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on December 19, 2008, 11:05:56 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27omgrofllmaoXD