Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Ghost of Christmas Present

It's a Christmas Carol Kisame style. Kisame goes on a magical journey with his Akatsuki buddies. Sooooooo funny.

Chapter 3 - The Ghost of Christmas Present

Chapter 3 - The Ghost of Christmas Present
As the clock struck one all the lights flashed on in the next room. Kisame started freaking out again, and it took him a while to settle down. He finally became sane and went over to the door. He heard a voice on the other side of the door saying ‘when I getcha goanna eatcha’ very loudly. Kisame expected to see someone picking their nose on the other side of the door. Instead he saw Tobi, dressed as an 80’s rocker, with his hand in his mask.
“Oh, hi Tobi,” Kisame said as he walked into the room.
“Greetings, Kisame, I am the ghost of Christmas present,” Tobi said, taking his hand out of his mask to reveal a large booger.
“Ahhhh! Tobi’s digging for gold!”
“I am the ghost of Christmas present.”
“I understand that. Where are you taking me?”
“We’re already here. Kisame, this is the present.”
Everything got quiet and the wind began to blow. A random tumbleweed rolled across the room. Then Tobi stood up and looked at Kisame. (Of course you couldn’t really tell because of his mask.)
“No offense, but I think your present sucks. We’re going to someone else’s present,” Tobi said cheerfully.
“Where are we going?” asked Kisame.
“Hmm, I think we’ll visit your nephew, Zabuza’s present. He’s at his house, having a Christmas party.”
“Okay, then let’s do it.”
Tobi and Kisame put on their sunglasses and started walking down the street in slow motion. Then they saw how ridiculous they looked, stopped, and took off the shades.
“Here we are,” Tobi said, jumping up and down.
“Does this mean I look in the window?” Kisame questioned.
“Indeed it does. Go see what you can see.”
“I see my nephew, Zabuza.”
“That would make sense, because we’re at his house.”
“Ah, and there’s his transsexual friend, Haku.”
“Huh? I thought Haku was a girl!” *total shock and surprise*
“Well, he claims to be a boy so we call him transsexual.”
“TMI, Kisame, TMI.”
“Anyway, oh, look, it’s…hey, wait a minute! Those are my business rivals, Raiga and Suigetsu! And Suigetsu is with my girl, Clarice the dolphin girl! What’s going on here?!”
Tobi shrugged. Kisame noticed that Tobi was now wearing revolutionary war threads and a tricorn hat. He thought it was strange, but he didn’t say anything. Kisame overheard them when they were talking about him. He heard Clarice the dolphin girl say that he was an ugly, self-centered bastard.
“Hey, Kisame, let’s go somewhere else,” Tobi said boredly.
“Lead the way, Tobi,” Kisame groaned.
“We are going to the Uchiha residence where you worker, Itachi, lives.”
“Whatever you say.”
Kisame rolled his eyes when they arrived at the Uchiha residence. Tobi was dressed in a full suit of medieval armor. He looked ridiculous.
“Mmmmmm…” Tobi said in a muffled voice.
“Come again?” Kisame asked in confusion.
Tobi lifted up the flap on his helmet so he could talk. “Look inside the house.”
“I will do that now.”
“Very well.”
“Oh, this is no fun, I don’t recognize anything here.”
“Just wait, it’s coming.”
“Oh, look, there’s Itachi. He’s my worker. I’m mad at him because he asked for the day off tomorrow. Can you believe it?!”
“well duh! Didn’t you know that tomorrow is Christmas day? You’re supposed to have the day off.”
“Oh, look, there’s my laundry. I think I left my only other pair of underwear in that bag. I hope I get it back soon.”
“You only have two pairs of underwear?!”
“Was there anything you wanted me to see here, Tobi?”
“Yes,, there is something I wanted you to see. Look at Itachi. See his family. There is his wife, Resha, his oldest son, Sho, the twins, Kosuke and Ernon, and his little girl, Little Rin.”
“Awww, that little girl is cute!”
“Oh, poor Little Rin. She’s on crutches.”
“No!”
“Yes, and she’s sick.”
“No!”
“Yep, and they don’t think she’s going to make it.”
“No! She’s too cute to die! Wait a minute…this doesn’t make sense. If they are dirt poor, and they have a little girl who is probably going to die, why are they all so happy?”
“Well, some say that it’s because Itachi will soon have killed the entire Uchiha clan, besides himself. Others say that it’s because there’s lots of love in their family.”
“That’s so sweet.”
“Well, it’s getting late. I have to be going.”
Kisame didn’t have time to say anything because Tobi, who was dressed as a caveman, had turned to dust. He blinked and he was back in his room. It was time for the third ghost. (Two down, one to go.)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on December 19, 2008, 11:15:18 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27man tobi has so many costume changes lol
"ahhhhhhhhh tobi is diging for gold!"

Kelalailea on December 19, 2008, 11:18:03 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaMore spongebob referances! I practically live off of them! XD