Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

It's a Christmas Carol Kisame style. Kisame goes on a magical journey with his Akatsuki buddies. Sooooooo funny.

Chapter 4 - The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Chapter 4 - The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
The clock struck two and Kisame was scared. He figured that since the first ghost was young and the second ghost was old, the third one had to be somewhere in between. That meant teenager which was very bad. It turned out that he was quite wrong about the third ghost. (It was much worse than a teenager.)
As the clock struck two Kisame saw a person with straight black hair and white skin come out of the shadows.
“Ahhhh! It’s Michael Jackson! What do you want from me?!” Kisame shrieked.
“I believe the preferred term is Orochimaru, but I am the ghost of Christmas yet to come,” the person said.
“If you’re not Orochimaru, then why do you look like a homosexual?”
“I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL, YOU BASTARD!” Clarice the dolphin girl was right about you.”
“Gosh, I didn’t know you were so defensive about it. I thought you came out of the closet years ago.”
“I did, I came out of the closet right over there.” Orochimaru pointed to Kisame’s closet.
“Ugh, never mind.”
“Anyway, we are going to your future. My mission is to scare the living “you know what” out of you.”
“You’ve pretty much accomplished that already, but I always wanted to see the future. Let’s go.”
Orochimaru took Kisame into a black hole. The black hole was filled with scary monsters that didn’t scare Kisame one bit. Then Orochimaru took him to his future. They were outside the house where Kisame lived. Poor people were standing there having an auction.
“Oh, look, the poor people are having an auction. Someone must have died,” Kisame said, examining the items that were up for auction. They looked very familiar to him.
“Yes, someone has died,” said Orochimaru.
“Who died?”
“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”
“Fine, be that way.”
“Oooo! Look at the fancy stuff they’re selling.”
“Yeah, whoever this guys was, he had good taste in giant swords. He must have bought them from me.”
Orochimaru just smiled and nodded.
“Before we find out who the guy who died is, I am going to take you to the Uchiha residence,” Orochimaru said with a suspicious, evil grin.
“Yay! I can’t wait to see that cute little girl again,” Kisame said cheerfully.
“Okay then.”
Kisame and Orochimaru skipped off to the Uchiha residence to see Little Rin. When they got there Kisame poked his head into the window. He was extremely shocked.
“Hey, Orochimaru, why do they all look so sad? Where is Little Rin?” Kisame asked in extreme confusion.
Orochimaru laughed and then slapped Kisame.
“I told you that I’m the ghost of Christmas yet to come. If you really want to know, they are all sad because Little Rin is dead.”
“NOOOO! WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!”
“I told you it was bad.”
“No you didn’t.”
“Well, I meant to have. Oh well.”
“I don’t like this. Let’s move on. I want to know who the person that died is.”
“Suit yourself. This should be even more terrifying to you.”
Orochimaru took Kisame into another black hole with scary monsters. This time Kisame was scared. He ran around screaming ‘the British are coming’ again. Then they landed in a cemetery and there was an aquard silence. Then they got up and looked around.
“I feel kind of sorry for the guy who died. Nobody went to his funeral. He was very unloved,” Orochimaru said with an evil grin.
“Really? You feel sorry for him?” Kisame asked doubtfully.
“Nah, not really.”
“That’s what I thought. So, where is this guy’s grave?”
“It’s right over there.” Orochimaru pointed.
“I will now go and find out who the guy that died is.” Kisame walked over to the grave and looked at it.
“Well, who is it?”
“AHHHHH! IT’S ME! NOOOOOOO!”
Orochimaru started laughing scarily. “Would you like to know how you die?”
Kisame was freaking out so much that he couldn’t talk.
“I’ll tell you how you died. Suigetsu stole your perfect giant sword plan and it killed you.”
“NOOOOO! I WILL KILL HIM FOR THAT!”
“You can’t kill him because you’ll already be dead.”
“NUUUUUUUU!”
Then, all of the sudden, snakes came out of the ground and started to pull Kisame into the ground.
“NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!” he shouted until he ran out of breath.
Kisame continued to scream as he was pulled into the ground. Below the dirt he was forced into a spinning vortex of doom. He fell and fell until he landed back in his room on top of his bed. Then he went into a state of shock.
“AHHHHHHHH! THE WORLD IS BEING ATTACKED BY GIANT FISH…..EVIL, OBSESSIVE FANGIRLS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD….HAKU WAS A BOY AND ZABUZA WAS GAY FOR HIM…EDWARD CULLEN ADMITS TO BEING A PERVERTED STALKER IN MIDNIGHT SUN AND, IN THE MOVIE, HE WAS UGLY AND HIS HAIR MADE HIM LOOK FAT…HIKARU AND KAORU, HONEY AND MORI, AND TAMAKI AND KYOUYA ARE ALL REAL, TRUE YAOI PAIRINGS…THE HOST CLUB IS YAOI,THE HOST CLUB IS YAOI…THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” ………………………………................................................................................................
At the end of his freak out, Kisame passed out because he forgot to breathe.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perryfamily53 on January 17, 2009, 8:35:04 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53OGM! HAHA! i literally cried from laughter! this is great can't wait for the next chapter! lat me know when it's done, K?

archieluver27 on December 19, 2008, 11:24:29 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BEST FREAK OUT EVER! ROFLLMAO xd