Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1: Itachi's Mistake

There is only one member left in the demon clan and he is ready to go after Nia and her brothers.

Chapter 1 - Part 1: Itachi's Mistake

Chapter 1 - Part 1: Itachi's Mistake
He was the last demon left to kill. At first I was glad that Itachi was there to see my crowning achievement. That would later become my biggest regret. We had been attracting his attention for about a week. This time we didn't feel like running away.
I thought that the lord of the demon clan would be like the others but I was sorely mistaken.
"Ha, I'll be able to kill one of yo now and save the other to watch their brother suffer," he sneered.
"If you so much as lay a hand on Sasuke, I'll bestow upon you the most horrid execution I have ever done!" I said in the most venomous voice I had ever come up with.
"It's almost comical hearing a thirteen year old try to sound menacing. Thank you for the information, I didn't know that Sasuke was your brother."
"Oh crap!"
"Maybe I should go after him first."
"YOU STAY AWAY FROM SASUKE! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID DEMON!"
"How could a overly ignorant Uchiha like yourself call a demon like me stupid."
"SHUT UP! YOU'LL RUE THE DAY YOU MESSED WITH NIA UCHIHA!"
"Nia, be careful," said Itachi.
"Don't worry, I deal with these guys all the time. Just try not to get in my way."
"Are you sure you can handle him all by yourself?"
"You're just going to have to trust me on this one. I've got a new technique I want to try out anyway."
"I trust you, I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into."
The demon didn't give me another second to think before he ran straight toward me. I guess it's a talent of mine to be ready for anything because I reacted immediately. He didn't want to waste time. Fortunately, I was able to dodge him long enough to make the handsigns for my Living Darkness Wolf Mother Juitsu and my Living Darkness Screaming Vulture Juitsu.
I sensed that something was wrong the second I activated my Dark Sharingan. I could feel someone's fear but it wasn't the demon's. My Dark Sharingan saw big, hairy spiders and defeat. I was looking at my own fear and i was not doing well.
What was his power? My memories of that time were blurred. I remember something pink wrapping around my hand and I remember seeing Itachi jump out in front of me but that's all I remember.
I woke up in the hospital an hour later. Sasuke was sitting beside my bed drumming his fingers frustratedly on the bedside table. I didn't really have time to wonder how he got into the village of haunts.
"What just happened?" I asked sleepily.
"Rene told me you were in the hospital. I was hoping you could tell me what happened," said Sasuke.
"I don't really remember what happened but I wasn't alone. Where is Itachi?"
"He's in another room, everyone else went to see him. I wanted to stay so you wouldn't be alone when you woke up."
"Is he alright?"
"I don't know. Apparently he's alot worse than you are."
"Am I very badly hurt?"
"I don't think so. Gonan said that three fingernail-sized maggots were found in your left hand. He also mentioned that they were eating away at your flesh."
"That sound appetizing."
That made some of my brother's worry lines go away. We both smiled but it seemed like it would hurt both of us to laugh. I turned my head toward the door. I waited anxiously for someone to come in and tell me what happened to Itachi. We sat in silence for what seemed like forever.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on December 21, 2007, 10:28:15 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyOMFG!! EWWWW!! THAT'S GROOOOOSS!!! *Hides beinde a Chirstmas tree*

ALl my friends: O____o
Me: I'm not a fan of Maggots thank you very much. They scare me and they're gross.

Kelalailea on December 21, 2007, 11:37:54 PM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaSo do you like the story so far?