Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part 2: The Hospital Mystery

There is only one member left in the demon clan and he is ready to go after Nia and her brothers.

Chapter 2 - Part 2: The Hospital Mystery

Chapter 2 - Part 2: The Hospital Mystery
After a while the others came back. Rene was crying, Gonan was cursing and yelling, and Eskerna Sensei was trying to calm them down. I had never seen Gonan as mad as he was then. I was dying to know everything that happened in excruciating detail. I didnt like what I heard. It sounded very suspicious.
How is he? I asked dreading the answer.
I dont think youre going to like this, Nia, said Eskerna Sensei.
Please tell me.
Well, Gonan saya that theres something the nurses arent telling us. The only thing we know for sure is that hes dead.
How did this happen?
I can tell you exactly how it happened, said Gonan, The nurses told us that the maggots killed him but I dont buy that for one second. They left the three of us alone in his room until they found out from their head surgeon that I was a medical ninja. However, in the short time we were left alone I was able to get a closer look and I can assure you that the cause of death was most definitely not maggots.
Gonan, do you think someone in the hospital could have done it? I asked seconds later regretting my inquisitiveness.
There was evidence to suggest that someone had stabbed him in the heart in such a way that he would die instantly. The maggots leave your body when your heart stops but they had only reached his shoulders. That means that someone stabbed him after he got to the hospital.
I was too afraid to cry. There were so many unanswered questions. I dont know what would have happened if Sasuke hadnt stayed with me. It seems almost certain that if I would have been left alone, I would have met the same fate. I was so horrified that I could barely breathe. That was only the second time I had ever been defeated. How many more times would this happen?
Defeat wasnt the only thing that I was afraid of. Itachi had always been there to protect me. How could I survive without him?
Suddenly, I had forgotten all about being scared. Itachi didnt just die, someone killed him. I figured that it had to have been that damned demon. I had to get Sasuke out of the village and send that demon back to where he came from. Just thinking about the dead corpse of the last demon made an evil grin appear on my face.
Nia, are you even listening to me? I heard Gonan ask.
He must have been talking the whole time. I wonder what he said. I didnt answer him.
Nia, what the hell& Gonan stuttered.
I had completely forgotten where I was. My Sharingan was activated and I didnt realize it. I ripped off my IV, grabbed my t-shirt, and walked out of the room.
Where the hell is she going? I heard Rene ask on my way out of the hospital.
Rene would never understand why I acted like I did. She didnt believe in anything she couldnt see. She didnt understand why I was defending a clan that was basically dead. I didnt believe they were really dead. I believe in the village of naught.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment