Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Village of Naught

There is only one member left in the demon clan and he is ready to go after Nia and her brothers.

Chapter 3 - The Village of Naught

Chapter 3 - The Village of Naught
The village of naught is a place where people go after they've been killed. In a place between the village of haunts and the village of naught people who haven't died of natural causes are brought back to life by corpses like Gonan. Alot of people believe in the village of naught but most people don't believe.
When I was half way to the place where the demon was I decided that I needed more information before I fought him again. While I was on my way home my cell phone rang. I was Gonan.
"Where are you, Nia?" he asked.
"On my way home." I said quietly.
"Good, we're waiting for you. Listen Nia, I was thinking that now might be a good time to visit the village of naught."
"I was kinda thinking that too. Do you think we should bring Rene?"
"I think we need to bring her. Do you think Resha will be there?"
"I'm positive that she'll be there."
Resha was Gonan's older sister. She was a corpse like he was. A while after she became a corpse, Resha mysteriously diappeared. Everyone believed that she was recruited to help save lives in the village of naught. Of course Rene was dead set against it.
When I got home the only thing I worried about was the fact that Sasuke was still in the village of haunts. Then I thought that it might be good for him to see Mom and Dad again. Rene therw a fit when she heard that we were going to the village of naught. I wasn't really in the mood to take her crap.
"There is no way we can go to a place that doesn't exist," Rene whined.
"Rene, I have no problem with you not believing in the village of naught, but you are not goanna complain about this. We're not leaving you behind either," I said frankly.
Normally I would have been nicer because she's my best friend. She knew how it was when I was mad and left the argument alone completely. Normally she would have provoked me but she could tell that something was different. I wasn't just mad, I was completely and thouroughly pissed.
"I won't argue with you, Nia," Rene squealed.
"Then we better get going," Eskerna Sensei said.
That made all of us jump. Eskerna Sensei hadn't said anything since I arrived. She was becoming more menacing and elusive every day. Maybe Tsunadae was right about her becoming more like her father. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then maybe you should read Eskerna Sensei's story.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on January 8, 2008, 9:01:24 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyVillage of Naught? Can I get a better explanation of this village? Cuz I'm curious..




Zakuro