Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Beginning of the End

There is only one member left in the demon clan and he is ready to go after Nia and her brothers.

Chapter 6 - The Beginning of the End

Chapter 6 - The Beginning of the End
Two weeks later team seven was called for a special mission in the village of naught. What was very suspicious about this mission was that the people who requested the mission also requested team seven. The people who requested the mission were a brother and a sister named Tristin and Lilly. It wasn't quite clear what they wanted team seven to do but it was clear that they were hiding something.
When they got to the place were they were supposed to meet the brother and sister Sasuke realized something about the mission. he had a strong feeling that the last demon was somehow involoved with this mission. He was right about that and Itachi and I were hidden there somewere.
They were at a small potion shop that was attached to a small house. There was an old witch sitting at the counter searching for something. Kakashi turned to the three Genin.
"you should just leave the talking to me," he whispered.
"Can I help you?' asked the old witch.
"Yes, uh we're looking for Lilly and Tristin."
"Oh, you must be the leaf village ninja. They'll be down in a miniute."
While they were waiting for Lilly and Tristin, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi looked around the shop. Sasuke saw something behind the counter that looked strangely familiar.
"What is that?" he asked.
"All of the things behind the counter are special requests. Most of them are posions," said the old witch.
"Well what is that one? It looks like something my sister would use."
"That is fear poison. If you add your DNA to it, it can make people fear you more than anything."
"That sounds like something my sister would use."
"Are you Sasuke Uchiha?"
"How did you know that?"
"I'm friends with your sister. She talks about you all the time."
Sasuke didn't have time to inquire further because Tristin and Lilly were ready. They weren't how any of team seven expected them to be. Lilly was a little girl, about six years old with blonde pigtails and big blue eyes. Tristin was an adult. There was nothing much to say about his appearance. Now I have to tell you a secret. Hidden deep within those cure blue eyes and those blonde pigtails was me! Just call me Nia Uchiha, master of disguise. I managed to turn Itachi into Tristin too.
Don't tell Sasuke okay. He suspects us! Sorry, I'm really hyper right now. We had a three way contest to see who could eat the most sugar cubes in ten seconds! (Rene: She's acting like Smeagol! Me:*Gloms onto Kiba* My precious!) OKAY, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! *hyperventalating* alright... the sugar is gone...I'm glad that's over. I'm never doing that again. What's worse is that I came in last place.
Itachi and I led team seven to the village of haunts. I know what you're thinking, why did a ninja employ another ninja? I wanted to see how sharp my older brother's eyes really were. I suppose it was a little unfair to use one of my best disguises. Guess what my other disguises were. One of my other better disguises was one I couldn't use until the dog country defeated the cat country. (I'm not sure if I mentioned that they were at war) Probably my best disguise ever is one I'm going to tell you now. it's a huge secret. I'm Hannah Montana. What, can't you take a joke? What if it was true?
Anyway, I didn't plan any of what ensued. It just kind of happened. We had just camped for the night. (It took less time when it was only with haunted ninja because of our secret. I couldn't show our secrets to leaf village ninja but I trusted my brothers.) For some reason Kakashi was not there. It was imminent that one of the Genin would ask the question that everybody in disguise dreads.
The Genin started arguing with eachother. It was mostly Naruto and Sakura but Naruto seemed to have a problem with Sasuke too. It kind of scared me. When they were finally done arguing Naruto turned his back to his teammates, Sasuke didn't move from his original position staring into space, and Sakura turned toward me. I could tell she thought I was cute by the way she smile at me.
"Take a picture it'll last longer," I said.
"What's your problem kid?' she asked.
"I don't like being ingnored."
"Well I don't know anything about you. Do you think you could tell me?"
"Uhhh..."
Just then Kakashi showed up. He saved me from crashing and burning.
"Where have you been?" I asked.
"There's a suspicious group camped not far from us. I went to investigate," he said.
"I hope it's noone I know."
"There were three of them. One was dressed all in red and had tiny horns, a speartail, and a forked tounge. She seemed to be the leader of the group."
"She does sound familiar. What about the other two?"
"The second one also had horns but they were bigger than his head and twisted every direction. He was bigger than your average human and his muscles were like none other. He had claws instead of fingers and he was dressed like a Native American."
"That's the most infamous member of the beast clan. His name is Catsbane. What about the third one?"
"I recognized him as Itachi Uchiha."
"That's impossible. Unless...what did they say?"
"It seemed like they were meeting for the first time. What caught my interest the most was Itachi said he was a dark clone and his master camped close to where they were. I didn't see anybody close enough to sense their presence."
"What did the girl say?"
"She only spoke once. She said and I quote 'I am the last member of the infamous demon clan. My sole purpose is to find and kill everyone who bears the name Uchiha'."
"Itachi, it's her..damn!" I forgot what Itachi's disguise's name was. I looked at him too.
There were confused looks all around. One of us had to volenteer to explain first. Actually, this was supposed to be training from Eskerna Sensei. I couldn't believe it, I failed miserably! I never fail!
"Alright, I guess I can't save it now. However paiful it may be, we'll have to tell Eskerna Sensei that we failed," I sighed.
"I can't believe you did that!" Itachi exclaimed.
"I'm probably more surprized than you are."
I took off the wig, the makeup, and the disguise I was wearing. I had the appearance of Gina. Sasuke jumped up and took a step back.
"Gina, what are you doing here?" he asked bewildered. He was shaking all over.
"I'm not Gina!"
I undid the tranformation juitsu and I was me again. After Itachi undid his transformation juitsu, he was himself again. I was laughing at Sasuke. He was still twitching a little. I shouldn't have been laughing, I should have been terrified. What was Eskerna Sensei going to do to me? I used to not be afraid of her but now she's you know who Jr. and she scares the crap out of everyone.
"Why are you laughing? Eskerna's goanna kill us," Itachi stated gravely.
"Tell me something I don't know. Thank you for helping me forget," I said sarcastically.
"Sorry, I thought you would try to prove me wrong."
"Nia, are you dead?!" Sasuke exclaimed so suddenly that I almost fell over. That statement made me kind of mad.
"Why the hell would you think that?!!!"
"Nia, Sasuke wasn't in the village of naught."
"You again! I thought you wer on some special mission!"
Naruto yelled. Ahhh! Forget what I said before! He could be cuter and he's TOO DAMN ANNOYING! Maybe I've lost tolerance since Rene finally decided which guy she wanted to be her boyfriend.
"I'm on that mission right now! It will probably end right here if what Kakashi says is true."
"If which thing I said is true?" he asked suspiciously.
"You said taht the last demon was camped near here. She must be tracking us. Briging Catsbane and Itachi's dark clone must have been part of her plan."
"You're not making any sense."
"That's because you failed to wonder why she's the last demon. I could have easily answered that question. Most of the other demons were killed while trying to kill me. The sole purpose of the last demon is the same as any other demon. None of the demon clan have ever fulfilled their purpose and none ever shall because they all chose the wrong person to mess with."
"None will fulfill their purpose except for me is what I'm sure you meant to say!"
Damn, the demon found us already! I guess it's time for me to end my mission.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment