Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Mind Games

There is only one member left in the demon clan and he is ready to go after Nia and her brothers.

Chapter 7 - Mind Games

Chapter 7 - Mind Games
At the point when the battle really began there was no way for any of us to escape. She had summoned a giant red dragon which was placed outside of a protective circle. If anyone entered the circle, they would not be able to get out until someone inside the circle died. Catsbane had already entered the circle. There were two oter beasts there to ensure that Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi didn't enter the circle.
"What are you playing at you damned demon?" Maybe I was frustrated because she actually had a plan.
"What am I playing at? I don't want to fight you. I'd much rather play a game of keep away!" said the demon.
She suddenly disappeared and Catsbane didn't seem a bit surprised. When she reappeared she was choking Sasuke against a tree with a kunai in her hand. That demon was pushing this a little too far. Catsbane turned toward me.
"Are you going to fight me or just take the easy way out because you know you can't beat me?" Catsbane growled.
"I could beat you with a blindfold on and both hands tied behind my back!"
Unfortunately this was all part of the plan. Catsbane was supposed to fight me while the demon tied up Sasuke. That wold definitely make it easier for her to stab his heart and this time she had nothing to hide.
At that moment something happened that was not part of the plan. Itachi was supposed to be fighting his dark clone but he was caught up in another fight outside the circle. I couldn't see past the circle so I didn't know who he was fighting. I myself was using a new tecnique. (Sorry, it's so avatarish. I couldn't think of a different name for it.) It was called fire bending juitsu. As if my kicks and punches weren't bad enough, when I activated my new tecnique they were accompanied by flames. Catsbane could barely keep up.
As I neared Catsbane's weakening point, the demon neared Sasuke's heart. The rest of team 7 watched the demon pin Sasuke to the ground with her heel and her dagger was dangling just over his heart. She dropped the dagger and they lost their vision. All they could see was the red wall of the protective circle. Itachi's dark clone had finally captured the person who was attacking him. It turned out to be Resha.
Resha knew what the demon's plan was. As soon as someone in the circle died the dragon would attack whoever was left. Even if she did die, she would still fulfill her purpose. Resha didn't want to see that happen especially because one of them was he husband. She broke free from Itachi's dark clone, jumped onto the dragon, and ran up it's back placing kunais with exploding notes as she went. When she reached it's sholder it found her. The dragon shook violently and Resha fell onto the ground digging her side into one of the dragon's spikes as she went. Then the dragon picked her up and threw he inside the circle.
Back inside the circle Itachi had pushed Sasuke away from the dagger just in time. As Resha tumbled into the circle a vicious smile appeared on the demon's face. One down, three to go. Catsbane got tired of fighting so I decided to go after the demon. She decided to call in her dragon but when she did, it exploded. Piece by piece, her plan was falling apart.
I decided that I would destroy her using my good old advanced sharingan. It had a stage three then too. Stage one: Living Darkness Wolf Mother Juitsu. Stage two: Living Darkness Screaming Vulture Juitsu. Stage three: Living Darkness Pround Eagle Juitsu. Do you remember me talking about bringing an eagle chick home when I was four? Well, he's half the size of me now. I call him baldy.
My sharingan wasn't really necessary since I cold read her mind. I guess she didn't know the effects of my juitsu because she wasn't making an attempt to hide her thoughts. With the help of her mind I was able to successfully block and counter every one of her attacks. I eventually got a few kunais into one of my counterattacks and the demon clan was no more. The beasts, Catsbane, and Itachi's dark clone ran away like cowards. There was no time for explaining, only time for getting home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment