Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - A New Target

There is only one member left in the demon clan and he is ready to go after Nia and her brothers.

Chapter 8 - A New Target

Chapter 8 - A New Target
Everything was fine when we got back to the house. Gonan healed his sister and she was fine. I don't know why Itachi was being such a spaz about her. Eskerna sensei said my failure was forgotten about because of my victory against the demon clan. I thought it was kind of funny that Kakashi didn't mind Eskerna Sensei's new look. It creeped out the rest of us.
Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to the village of haunts for the time being. It was time to move on to the next thing on my to do list. The hunter clan was next on my list. Rene and Gonan were nice enough to take two things on my list too. Rene charged herself with getting rid of the devil clan which just happened to be the enemy of the Hyuga clan. Gonan chose to protect the Nara clan from an elusive clan of deerish fawn things. They just call themselves the Nara haters.
Eskerna Sensei didn't come with us. She couldn't because she was the new Kagekage. Itachi and Resha came with us. They had a secret home in the leaf village While they were in their secret home, they kept a big secret. Whatever it was, they were even keeping it a secret from me. A few months later I found out what their secret was. Resha had a baby boy which they name Sho. He was the cutest thing in the world and I spoiled my little nephew like crazy.
Every moment that I didn't spend with Sho was spent with Kiba. I guess all of his friends were jelous that he had a girlfriend. I wasn't the only one of our group that enjoyed spending time with Kiba and Akamaru. Skittles always had to come with me. Sometimes they would stop us from kissin, other times they didn't really care and we had fun. What really mattered to me was that everyone was safe and the demons were finally where they belonged. Mwahahaha. Just kidding. I don't enjoy killing people as much as I let on but I do enjoy it somewhat. Anyway, the end.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment