Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

The story I really didn't want to put on here but I had to for my other stories to make any sense. Beware the spaz.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Part 1: Intro
Hello, my name is Eskerna. I’m not sure if I will have as much to say as my wanderers will but I’ll try my best. I know I won’t have as much to say as Nia will because she’s a writing fool. Anyway, I guess I’ll start where I met Nia, Rene, and Gonan. They were so cute when they were Genin.
When I was assigned to those three Nia and Rene were only four and Gonan was eight. I could tell right away by their ages that they were going to succeed where everyone else had failed so I taught them jutsu that no one had ever been able to master.
What more can I say about Nia? She was amazing and I knew just what to teach her. Living Darkness was both a Genjutsu and a Ninjutsu that could comply with her sharingan. She could use it on her little animal friends and it would make them grow larger than they were originally supposed to be.
I could do no more with Gonan than I would have been able to do if he were alive. For the two years that I knew him before he died I taught him how to come back to life with the corpse gene. After he became a corpse he used another technique I taught him to bury himself in the ground to hide from enemies. I trained him in shadow arm techniques so that one day he would be strong enough to rip people’s arms and legs off.
The training I did with Rene was mostly Taijutsu. She did plenty of Ninjutsu, but none that I could teach her. When I was done with her she could spin her scythe around like a woman possessed and summon an army of zombies from within the earth. A lot of people think that Rene has no ninja skills but they are wrong. Rene just chooses to use her persuasive skills, rather than her fighting skills, to solve arguments.
Having such astute students I haven’t needed to fight in quite a while. I had no problem with not fighting because I used a technique that was shunned by many. It was only a summoning jutsu but it was the same as the summoning jutsu of a certain Sanin. In fact I happened to be related to that certain Sanin. Being a relative of that certain Sanin was going to give me lots of trouble in the years to come.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment