Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Born Into Death

The story I really didn't want to put on here but I had to for my other stories to make any sense. Beware the spaz.

Chapter 3 - Born Into Death

Chapter 3 - Born Into Death
As a young child I was sent along with my twin sister, Niki, to live with my daddy. We didn’t know he was evil at the time but I knew there was something wrong with what he was doing. I never talk about my sister. I’d rather not have to explain everything. I can barely write it now. I was seventeen and she was sixteen when it happened. They called us twins but we were born a week apart. It happened a day before Niki’s birthday.
I don’t remember exactly where we were but we were alone. At least we thought we were. We were talking about everything we could think of.
“Hey Eskerna, today is the last day you get to be my big sister,” Niki said excitedly.
“Why, are you moving your birthday?” I asked.
“I meant until next year.”
“Maybe we’ll have friends by then. Wait, did you hear that?”
“Did I hear what?”
“There it was again.”
“Eskerna, I don’t hear anything.”
“Niki, look out!”
I shoved her out of the way just in time. A kunai came rushing by and just barely missed my ear. I looked around for someone but we were all alone. The people who attacked us were leaf village Chunin who had mistaken us for Orichimaru’s servants. I did the only thing I could. I could only summon small snakes at the time but it still found it’s target and two leaf ninja fell to the ground.
I smiled victoriously not knowing that I had just killed the good guys. I expected Niki to be waiting to congratulate me but when I turned around she wasn’t there. When I turned around again I found her lying on the ground with a kunai in the back of her neck. I was frozen in place for a second but then I ran over to her. She didn’t move and she felt cold when I shook her to wake her up.
“Niki…Niki wake up!” I cried in frustration.
She didn’t answer. I tried so hard to get her to wake up but it was apparent that she was dead. I couldn’t believe my eyes which were falling out of their sockets because I was crying so hard. I couldn’t just leave her there but if I stayed where I was more ninja would come.
I finally decided that I needed to leave my sister behind. That day I also decided that it would be best if I left daddy to go to the leaf village so I could become a Jonin sensei. That was one of the things Niki and I had wanted to do so I had to do it. I also decided that I was never going to show anyone my tears ever again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment