Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Not Adapting Well

The story I really didn't want to put on here but I had to for my other stories to make any sense. Beware the spaz.

Chapter 4 - Not Adapting Well

Chapter 4 - Not Adapting Well
Part 4: Not Adapting Well
I’ll just start with what’s obvious because of the title. I was not adapting well in the leaf village. I had a home and I make an exceptional ninja but I was ignored by most people. I had no friends and I had no one to talk to. Because I was lonely, I did plenty of reading. I read almost all the time when I wasn’t training. Reading quickly became my favorite thing.
I was at wits end one day when I left my home with no place to go. I ended up getting lost so I just sat and read. I knew that I was never going to fit in because if I was, I would have made at least one friend by then. I couldn’t help but cry. They were only small tears.
“Is your book sad?” asked a mystery person who was standing behind me.
“No, not at all,” I replied after I made my tears disappear. (I had not forgotten the promise I made to myself)
“You were crying.”
“I was not crying.”
“Yes you were I saw you.”
“You must have been imagining things.”
“I guess I do that a lot.”
It wasn’t until then that I actually looked at him. He had short blue hair that was partially tied back in a tiny ponytail that was underneath his leaf village headband. Oh great, another ninja! He was not like any of the other ninja I’d seen. He had a friendly smile. I hadn’t seen him since I had come to the leaf village.
“Have I met you before?” he asked not letting the friendly smile leave his face.
“I just moved here two weeks ago,” I said trying to smile like he was.
“I’ve been on a mission for the last two weeks. So, where are you from?”
“I’d rather not say.”
“Then you don’t have to…I just remembered I forgot to mention my name. How rude! My name’s Johan, what’s your’s?”
“My name is Eskerna. You know, you’re the first person in this village who has been nice to me. Most people won’t even acknowledge my existence.”
“I find that very hard to believe.”
“Why is that? Wait, are you…you’re not…”
“Oh no, it’s not like that at all!”
Oh boy, he better not have been thinking what I thought he was thinking. Stupid little pervert.
“That better not be what you were thinking,” I growled.
“No, no sorry if I implied anything at all. I would hate to see you when you’re mad.”
“Why?”
“I have this kind of sixth sense. I can sense how much chakra a person has and you have more than I’ve ever sensed in a single person before. I have a feeling that you’re no Genin.”
“You’d be right about that. I’m a Chunin.”
“I can tell that you’ll become a Jonin before long. Then I’ll bet you’re going to become a Jonin Sensei immediately afterward.”
“That was my plan.”
“Can I give you some advice?”
“Sure.”
“Don’t waste your talent. Any ninja as powerful as you should train ninja that will, in time, become equally or more powerful.”
“Do you have any suggestions?”
“As a matter of fact, I do. You may have noticed that a four year old boy from the sand village travels here every day.”
“I have if he had sandy blonde hair and a teddy bear that looks possessed.”
“That’s the one. I know why he comes every day. The oldest son of the haunted village’s Meta clan told him to.”
“The village of haunts doesn’t exist.”
“Oh, but I think you’ll find that it does. Anyway, he told the boy that there was a girl born a few days before that he was destined to be friends with. He also mentioned that a young Meta, born only days after the girl in this village, would join them.”
“It would really help if you could give me the boy’s name so I could find him.”
“So you don’t want to know about the girls?”
“I doubt that I could train an infant.”
“Nia Uchiha awakened her sharingan on the day she was born. Rene Meta saved her mother from drinking poison the day she came home from the hospital. Both are expected to become Genin at the age of four. Gonan Fairchild’s family has the corpse gene in their blood.”
“No kidding, I should start training this boy immediately. Have any of the children used the corpse gene?”
“No, but we are not allowed to tell them anything.”
“I should go and find him now.”
“Alright, I’ll check in on you later to see how that went.”
It was late; Gonan would probably be going home soon. I caught him just in time. The first thing I noticed about him was the massive amount of chakra that was gathered in his right arm. I sensed a shadow arm forming. I wondered if he would die when his right arm fell off. If it did, then he would have a chance to show his true potential. He agreed to let me train him every day when he came to the leaf village.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment