Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The End I Guess

The story I really didn't want to put on here but I had to for my other stories to make any sense. Beware the spaz.

Chapter 5 - The End I Guess

Chapter 5 - The End I Guess
Part 5: The End I Guess
I guess I don’t have that much more to write. I trained Gonan until his arm fell off and he died. Then I had t start all over again so I could teach him shadow arm techniques. After Rene was sent to live with me I spent many hours a day at the Uchiha residence teaching the kids how to work together as a team. It seemed like I had a perfect life until reality hit me hard and knocked me out cold.
One night, after Rene had already gone to bed, I heard an impatient knock at my door. I wondered who could want to speak with me so late at night. I didn’t have to wait to find out because I opened the door. There, standing just outside my door, looking more tired and worn out than I had ever seen anyone before, was Itachi Uchiha.
I was immediately worried about Nia. Why else would Itachi come so late?
“What happened?” I asked frantically.
“Nia is fine, though I fear she may commit suicide,” Itachi said quietly.
“Oh, well, why did you come so late?”
“Eskerna, there was something inside Nia that we didn’t see. It has just shown itself. Nia, Sasuke, and I are the only ones…”
“What do you mean by ‘the only ones’?”
“The power inside of Nia massacred our clan and we were the only ones who survived.”
“What can I do to help?”
“Forget that I ever said any of that. I’m going to bring Nia to you. How soon can you leave for the village of haunts?”
“Tomorrow morning, when Gonan comes.”
“Alright, what I said before about Nia was a terrible lie. I killed the entire Uchiha clan…on purpose.”
“If that’s what you want.”
“I’ll do anything to keep my sister out of harm’s way.”
“I’ll stay up until she gets here.”
“Thank you, Eskerna.”
Without hesitation he ran off to save his sister from suicide. That’s pretty much all I care to tell you for now. I guess I’ve set the stage for the stories of my wanderers. They’re the ones that really matter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment