Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Epic Fangirl War

OK peoples. This is not what you think. Its not going to be judges judging singing anime characters. Its a story involving me, my friends, various anime characters, and people off of american idol. This is Anime Idol!

Chapter 2 - The Epic Fangirl War

Chapter 2 - The Epic Fangirl War
Chapter 1- The Epic Fangirl War
It was early morning and I was still in bed. I awoke to what I thought were voices raised in excitement. Out annual battle of the bands was coming up but I doubted that was the reason for all the shouting. Publicity stunts were not common with our rock bands. It only happened if there was a band that really sucked. Alright, they got me. The people of the world had, momentarily, sparked my attention.
My eyes began to protest but I shoved them open. I sensed a presence in my room. I whipped my head around and saw Sasuke Uchiha standing there, shaking like a twig. I had always been a fan of the show but I never dreamed one of the characters would show up in my anime world, let alone in my bedroom. You should have seen the guy. He looked petrified.
“Uchiha, what are you doing here?” I asked uninvitingly.
“How dddo yyyou know mmy nname? Who are yyou?” he stuttered.
“I’m Emma, I watch Naruto. Do you mind telling me why you’re in my room?”
“Look out the window.”
My mind flashed back to the noises that had awoken me as I walked over my window. Standing just outside my fence were millions of screaming fangirls. At this point his eyes were pleading and mine were rolling.
“Alright, Uchiha, I’ll help you fight off your fan club,” I groaned.
Basically I ran around killing fangirls with my katana. When I got bored I threatened to sick my pet dragon, Saphira, on them and they all ran away screaming. Then I noticed that I was still in my old t-shirt and my ACDC pajama pants. Anyone else would be embarrassed but I didn’t really care. I went back up into my room and got dressed.
“Alright Uchiha, what are you doing in Anime Idol world?” I asked suspiciously.
“Itachi pushed me into this weird spinning vortex of doom. Next thing I knew, I was here,” he explained.
“Hmmm, do you ever watch Anime Idol?”
“Yes I do. Say you wouldn’t happen to know where those three, good looking princesses are, would you?”
“They’re probably very busy preparing to judge the battle of the bands. Can we stay on subject please? I thought you didn’t like girls.”
“I never said that.”
“Anyway, my best friend, Hannah, is a scientist in training. She might be able to get you back to Naruto world.”
“What are we waiting for?!”
“We’re waiting for you to regain your sanity.”
“Huh?”
“Just go.”
When we got to Hannah’s house I was going to loose it from the many times I had heard Sasuke say ‘Oh, it looks just like in the anime!’. No dip Sherlock! She opened the door and her little doggies, Skeeter and Fitch, jumped up on Sasuke. That caused him to jump up into my arms like a baby. That was it! I had officially lost it!
“Uchiha, get off of me NOW!” I screamed in his ear.
He jumped into the air and landed on his butt. Hannah was almost in shock.
“OMG, its Sasuke! How did you get him here?” she exclaimed, “I didn’t know you were a Sasuke fangirl!”
“I’m not, this guy showed up in my room and he’s getting annoying!” I complained.
“Well, how can I help?”
“You just made an anime world portal, didn’t you?”
“Yep!”
“Then let’s send this annoyance back to where he came from.”
Hannah took us to her lab where her anime world portal that looked like a blender was. She told Sasuke to stand on the platform in the middle of the room and pressed the button. There was a flash of light and next to Sasuke appeared Naruto, in the flesh!
“Why didn’t I go back? Why is Naruto here? Why Naruto?” Sasuke asked frantically.
“Oops, I forgot to make a go back button, sorry,” Hannah said in a cute and innocent tone of voice.
“You mean I’m going to be stuck here forever with this IDIOT!?”
“Of course not! What part of scientist ‘in training’ do you not get?”
“So Melinda will be able to send them back?” I asked hopefully.
“I’m pretty sure she will be able to OMG, ITS NARUTO!”
“Hannah! I just knew we would meet someday!” said Naruto.
They gave each other a chibi hug and I slapped my forehead.
“So are we going to see Melinda or not?” I asked frustratedly.
“Emma is right, we should go see Melinda! Off to the research center!” Hannah exclaimed.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on June 3, 2009, 4:14:05 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234YAY! NARUTO!!!!

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 1:41:30 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleXD Wow...just... XD Lol

miknart on July 8, 2008, 2:07:27 AM

miknart on
miknartlol XD

DocOck on June 27, 2008, 12:59:30 AM

DocOck on
DocOckheh that was funny.
go you:D

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 4:31:22 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOL

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 7:13:03 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG IT'S NARUTO! and chibi hug, love that. =D