Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Evil Simon

OK peoples. This is not what you think. Its not going to be judges judging singing anime characters. Its a story involving me, my friends, various anime characters, and people off of american idol. This is Anime Idol!

Chapter 3 - The Evil Simon

Chapter 3 - The Evil Simon
Chapter 2- The Evil Simon
We went to the research center and Melinda was there, experimenting with her anime world portal. On the way to the research center we picked up another anime character, Marik Ishtar, and I got a little overexcited. Overexcited meaning glomming onto him and begging him to stay with us.
Anyway, we went into the research center and, like I already said, Melinda was there.
“Hey, Melinda, do you think you might be able to send these guys back to where they belong?” I asked as Hannah and Naruto danced around.
She looked up from her work and frowned at the three anime characters.
“That was what I was afraid of,” she said unsurprised.
“Is something wrong?”
“There is some evil energy in the anime world portals right now. I had a strange feeling that some other anime characters were going to come. I already have some idea of who is behind this.”
“Who could it be? What in the world could they be planning?” asked Hannah.
“I believe that the people behind this are The Evil Simon and his evil minions Sanjaya, Elliot, and Jason. As for their evil plan, I have no idea. I think it must be tied to the appearance of these anime characters. An unauthorized anime portal was opened near David’s Guitar Shop. Maybe you should go check it out.”
“We are so there,” Hannah said energetically.
“I guess I’ll see you later.”
The minute Melinda said David’s Guitar Shop I was immediately excited. David Cook is awesome! Maybe he would know something. So we said goodbye to Melinda and went on our way to David’s Guitar Shop. On the way we ran into none other than Yugi Muto. Things were starting to get out of control. It was still not clear to any of us exactly what The Evil Simon was planning. We were hoping that David had seen something.
When we got to David’s Guitar Shop David was sitting there tuning one of his guitars. He was surprised to see Sasuke, Naruto, Marik, and Yugi. I could tell he was happy to see me.
“Hello David, sorry I missed practice this morning. Are you mad at me?” I asked leaning against the counter.
“I’m not mad but what were you doing this morning? Usually nothing will stop you from coming to practice even if you have to come in your pajamas,” he said suspiciously.
“Well, its kind of a long story and you might already know some of it but I’ll try and sum it up. I woke up this morning and Uchiha was standing in my room. I fought off the giant fangirl army in my pjs. Hannah accidentally brought Naruto here with her anime world portal and we found Marik and Yugi walking down the street. Melinda thinks The Evil Simon is behind this and she said the unauthorized portal was near here. Have you seen anything suspicious?”
“I have been seeing purple flashes and I fought off Elliot earlier.” (David and I are masters of martial arts.)
“Is that all?”
“That’s all I’ve seen.”
“Alright, keep your numchucks ready and call me if you see anything.”
“Where are you going?”
“We have to find a place for these guys to stay because they aren’t staying at my house.”
“Alright, see you later, Emma.”
“Tell James I missed practice because I’m saving the anime worlds.”
“Will do.”

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on October 14, 2010, 9:47:12 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieOMG! I'm going to recommend this to my friend tomorrow.
He likes Naruto too.

Doomlord1234 on June 3, 2009, 4:15:43 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234Eh? David Cook? OMG, This is wicked funny!

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 1:54:27 PM

hipeople on
hipeople....David Cook...still strikes me as random.Anyway,awesome!I like how you just kinda keep finding them walking down the street.I wish that really did happen..

DocOck on June 27, 2008, 1:00:39 AM

DocOck on
DocOckcool:D
stay on your gaurd:D

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 4:33:07 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboheh nice

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 7:18:33 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichukeep your numchucks ready = lol XD
Tell James I missed practice because I’m saving the anime worlds = lmao XD