Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Its Not an Evil Plan

OK peoples. This is not what you think. Its not going to be judges judging singing anime characters. Its a story involving me, my friends, various anime characters, and people off of american idol. This is Anime Idol!

Chapter 4 - Its Not an Evil Plan

Chapter 4 - Its Not an Evil Plan
While we were looking for a place for the anime characters to stay, my mind flashed back to this place Hannah and I used to hang out at when we were little. It was like our secret underground hideout. I told Hannah about my idea and she agreed. So we went to prepare out old secret hideout for the anime characters.
In the alley behind the movie theatre there was a secret door. Behind the secret door were decsending stairs which led to the secret hideout. When I had formulated my plan I had forgotten that Saphira's brother, Smokey, was living there.
"Wow, its alot bigger than I remember," Hannah said in amazement.
"Well, smokey and I have done alot of remodeling. To start out I'll need you to keep watch outside, Naruto," I said quickly.
"I'll be the best watch keeper ever, believe it!" he said energetically.
"Ok then, I'm guessing that we'll need to stock up on ramen."
Just as we got started working my cell phone rang. David told me that he thought he just saw Ryuk. I told him that I would watch for him.
"Alright people, it looks like we'll need to stock up on apples too," I said after I put my phone away. 'I sure hope he didn’t bring Misa with him.’
As we got back to work we heard a scream that sounded like...well I gues you could say it sounded like Bloo. I wondered how a small imaginairy friend like Bloo would get to Anime Idol. It turned out to be Naruto.

Outside the Secret Hideout
Sasuke's head appeared out of the secret door.
"Naruto, what are you screaming about?" he asked irritantly.
"There's a scary monster out here and he knows my name!" Naruto screamed.
"You idiot, that's just Ryuk."
"Oh, then I'm just fine but WHO THE HECK IS RYUK!"
"Idiot, you never watch Death Note, do you?"
"Uhhh, no."
"I smell apples. Do you have apples, Sasuke?" Ryuk asked excitedly.
"Yes I do."
Sasuke lifted up the apple that was in his hand so Ryuk cout see it and took a bite. Ryuk screamed. Sasuke had just become his worst enemy.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SASKUE UCHIHA, YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL EMO MONSTER I HAVE EVER MET!" screamed the extremely angry shinigami.
"Look who's takling," Sasuke said smugly.
"That's it!"
"Settle down, Ryuk, leave the poor emo kid alone," said Light as he turned the corner.
"Look who's talking," Ryuk repeated in a mocking tone, "Man, if Light hadn't shown up, you'd be dead."

In Ryuk's Mind
Ryuk wrote Sasuke's name in his Death Note. Sasuke died. Ryuk screamed 'VICTORY!' The fangirls all showed up and cried. Then the fangirls saw Light and forgot all about Sasuke.
"Hey, get away from me! Hey, put me down! What are you doing!? Ryuk! Help me!"
Ryuk was too busy doing a victory dance with Sasuke's apple.


Back Inside the Secret Hideout
Light and Ryuk were helping us get situated. Naruto screamed again. This time we could hear him.
"Help, there's a scary girl out here!"
I was hoping that I would get Light all to myself but then...MISA! Light's girlfriend always acterd like a stupid fangirl. I didn't have much time to express my disgust before my cell phone rang again. This time it wasn't David.
"Hello," I said cautiously.
"Hello, Emma, do you think I could speak to Hannah?" I didn't recognize the voice. I handed the phone to Hannah and watched her face carefully. When she hung up she looked worried.
"Who was it? What did he say?" I asked.
"It was Sanjaya. They have Archie and they say that they won't let him go unless we don't interfere with their evil plan. He also mentioned that it was not an evil 'plan' ."
"Then what is it?"
"Its worse than an evil plan. Its an evil plot! (Duh, duh, duuuuuuh!) They are going to send the main characters from all our favorite anime shows here. If all of the main characters are here, then the shows will get canceled. Then all we'll have left to watch is Spongebob and all of those crappy baby shows like Dora, Blue's Clues, and The Backyardagins! Our minds will slowly turn to mush! After he cancels all of our anime shows, he's going to kidnap Audrey, Tina, and Katherine and brainwash them to make him the king of Anime Idol!"
"We can't let that happen! Simon may give harsh critiques but in reality, he can't carry a tune at all! He must be stopped!"
"But Emma, if we get involved, Archie will never come back."
"Alright Hannah, first we'll go and save poor little David and then we'll save the world. How does that sound to you?"
"Alright, let's go get directions to The Evil Simon's evil lair! Hurry, I can't imagine the torture they must be putting him through right now!"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on October 14, 2010, 11:21:22 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieWeird chapter.... Spongebob is NOT crappy! I think he's awesome!

archieluver27 on July 24, 2008, 10:21:19 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27BEST......CHAPTER.....EVER!!!!! AND NOOOOOOO ARCHIE WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET KIDNAPED

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 2:04:23 PM

hipeople on
hipeople*dying of laughter* Its all so random...

DocOck on June 27, 2008, 1:01:28 AM

DocOck on
DocOckLOL
i laughed when i read this chapter.
ryuk was funny:D

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 4:35:40 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOl very funny

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 7:31:14 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG Ryuk Ryuk Ryuk <333 and NOOOO, ARCHULETA!!! and oh my gosh I dont want a mushy mind! I like my mind being soft and solid.