Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Ring of Fire

OK peoples. This is not what you think. Its not going to be judges judging singing anime characters. Its a story involving me, my friends, various anime characters, and people off of american idol. This is Anime Idol!

Chapter 5 - The Ring of Fire

Chapter 5 - The Ring of Fire
We decided that the fastest way to get to Simon's evil lair was to ride on Saphira. Hah, take that downtown traffic! We had a little trouble getting there. Why does Simon's evil lair have to be in the middle of nowhere? After all, Simon's evil lair was a resort and casino for evil villains all accross the anime worlds. That meant that he had two portals and he put his new one near David's Guitar Shop to decrease suspicion.
"Hey Emma, shouldn't we have taken a left turn at the last boulder?" asked Hannah.
"No, trust me, I know exactly where we are," I said confidently.
"Oh yeah, well then where are we?"
"In the middle of nowhere."
"That's real helpful! Why don't you land and ask for directions?"
"Nobody lives in the middle of nowhere."
"Well, I'm getting dragon sick."
"Close your eyes, we should get there soon."
"Just land!"
"Fine, I'll land."
As I was landing I heard someone scream 'heartless'. The second we landed we were surrounded by fire. A mysterious hooded figure was before us.
"Stand back Emma, I'll take care of this," Hannah said excitedly.
"I don't really feel like fighting so, go nuts," I said unenthusiastically.
Hannah got out her awsome keyblade and started to fight the mysterious hooded figure. Then it occured to me that this guy could be a member of Organization XIII. The fire, that weapon he used, and his attacks all looked strangely familiar. Where had I seen them before? Then I realized that the hooded guy was Axel!
It took him a minute to realize that we weren't heartless. Then he put his weapons away, made the fire disappear, and took off his hood. When the fire disappeared it revealed Sora.
"Hannah, Emma, Saphira, what are you doing here?" asked Axel in a very confused tone.
"Uhh, we live here," I said bluntly.
"Hey Hannah, nice keyblade."
"Oh, thank you...SORA!" she exclaimed.
"I'm not Sora. My name is Axel. Got it memorized?"
"Sorry, Hannah is a Sora fangirl."
"Ok, so could you tell me what we're doing here?"
"Well, its a long story. We are here to help and we have a place where you can stay. If you watch Saphira while we rescue our friends we'll let you stay with us."
"I'm cool with that as long as you can get us back to Kingdom Hearts world."
"In that case I'll see you later."
It just so happens that we landed right at Simon's evil lair. I didn't believe that Simon's evil lair would be out in the open. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. In big flashing letters on the front of the builing was SIMON'S EVIL LAIR Resort and Casino. No wonder he lived in the middle of nowhere. I dragged Hannah away from sora and we got serious.
"Alright Hannah, I'll go get David and you can go disable the unauthorized portal," I said commandingly.
"We didn't discuss the portal, did we?" Hannah asked.
"I just thought it would be easier to kill two birds with one stone."
"You never said anything about killing birds!"
"Its just an expression. Don't forget what will happen if we fail here."
"Evil Pablo?"
"That's right, the evil zombie Backyardagins will come after you."
"Let's go!"
It was fairly easy to pick the lock on the back door. We got in in no time. I found the way to the place where David was tied up. There were enebies all around but they had their backs turned to David so it was not a problem. I sneaked in and started untying him. Then, just as I thought I was in the clear he noticed me and said hey. One of the enemies turned around and looked at David. He rolled his eyes and turned back around. I came out of hiding and finished untying him.
I successfully got David out of the room. Now all we had to do was get out of Simon's evil lair. We were just about to clear the enterance when one of the enemies showed up. We got out before he could catch us and he turned around and walked away. I thought it was strange that he gave up so easily. Axel, Sora, and Saphira were waiting for us.
"That was a close one. I wonder why he went away," I said quizically.
"Sorry about that," David said hanging his head.
"Not a problem. I was ready for that."
"Where's Hannah?"
"She's disabling the unauthorized anime world portal."
"Uhh, Axel and Sora are here?"
"It was The Evil Simon. OH! That guy might have gone after Hannah! I'm going back in. You guys be ready to take off when I get back!"
I ran back in and sure enough, Hannah was in the portal room surrounded by enemies. I decided to go and kung fu panda on them so we could make a speedy escape. (Don't ask cause I have no idea.) This time the enemies followed us and woudl have caught us. We left them behind shaking their fists and screaming 'Curse you anime lovers!'
"Wow, that was close!" said Hannah.
"Ok, I guess one of the birds flew away. That's ok because we have another stone," I said reassuringly.
"Emma, I didn't see any birds in there."
"There weren't any birds. I told you already, its just an expression."
"Wait a second, Did you kill David with your rock?"
"I didn't kill David, it was a stone, not a rock, and I don't have any stones or rocks."
"Then where's David?"
"He's right over there."
"Archie! I'm so glad you're safe! I'm tired."
"Me too! Let's get home after we drop these guys off," Saphira yawned.
"That sounds good."
We dropped off Axel and Sora at the secret hideout. Hannah and Archie made us drop them off at home. Then it was time to go home. I went to bed immediately after I had my pajamas on. I hoped that I wouldn't find Jiraya or Kon in my room in the morning. I could deal with emo kids and hyperactive kids but I just can't stand perverts! I stopped trying to make myself mad and went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on November 30, 2008, 10:02:46 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27awesome chapter ever XD

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 3:22:24 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleKungfu panda..XD "Curse you anime lovers!!" XDXDXD

DocOck on June 27, 2008, 11:38:36 PM

DocOck on
DocOckheh
i love all the tiny arguements you guys get into
lol

DocOck on June 27, 2008, 11:40:44 PM

DocOck on
DocOckplus
simon sounds like he is pretty blunt

xkibaxgirlx on June 25, 2008, 6:26:51 AM

xkibaxgirlx on
xkibaxgirlxhehe! that would be hilarious to find kon and/or jiraya in your room^_^

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 4:38:44 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOL

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 7:40:54 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuAXEL!!!!!!!!! <33333333 *SO many more hearts than Ryuk!* oh gosh i need to see Kung Fu Panda, love Jack Black.