Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Wild Strawberry

OK peoples. This is not what you think. Its not going to be judges judging singing anime characters. Its a story involving me, my friends, various anime characters, and people off of american idol. This is Anime Idol!

Chapter 6 - The Wild Strawberry

Chapter 6 - The Wild Strawberry
The next morning I got up and went to band practice. We had decided that we were going to sing "Rock You Like a Hurricane". As we were practicing we heard a commotion outside.
"Yoroichi, where have you sent me this time?" asked a very annoyed and familiar voice.
"I didn't do anything," said another voice.
"Then how did we get here?"
"Where is here?"
I glanced out the window. Ichigo Kurosaki and Yoroichi were standing outside the guitar shop.
"Sorry guys, I'm going to have to leave early," I groaned.
"Well, I guess its better than not showing up at all," David said jokingly.
"I'm really, really sorry about that."
"Relax Emma, I was only joking."
"Yeah, sure, see you later."
Oh yeah, did I mention that our drummer is Andy Hurley! Just kidding. No, really, he is. This is my story people, anything can happen. In fact the bass player for Arc Angels is none other than Pete Wentz! Yes, in my world anything goes.
Now back to my story. I had a tough time getting Ichigo to believe that his world was being sabotaged by The Evil Simon or that I was really Emma. He's such a stubborn guy. Yoroichi believed every world I said. My first impression of her, gullible. I still couldn't believe that they knew me. How many people watch Anime Idol? It must be pretty popular.
Hannah wasn't as excited as I was to see Ichigo and Yoroichi. She doesn't watch Bleach as much as I do. I don't even think she knew who Yoroichi was. We left those two with the other anime characters.
I thought that taking anime characters to the secret hideout was not a good eough reason to miss band practice. After all, the battle of the bands was the next day. So I decided to go back to band practice. Then I remembered what I said to David. I wasn't being very nice to him. I hoped that he wouldn't bring it up.
They all greeted me when I came in. David didn't seem upset.
"Hey guys, I decided that band practice was more important than babysitting anime characters. Especially because battle of the bands is tomorrow and I ditched you guys yesterday," I said with a smile.
"Emma, about earlier, you knew that I was only joking when I said that, didn't you?" David asked.
"Yeah, I guess I wasn't really paying attention."
Well, I guess that went well. That day Hannah used Yoroichi's stealth squad knowledge to sneak back into Simon's evil lair. She was able to disable the unauthorized portal and sneaked out undetected. That being said, we didn't really need to worry about the anime characters. We were planning to send them back right after battle of the bands. Everything was working out just as we planned.
(PS: If you didn't know why the chapter was called The Wild Strawberry, Ichigo is Japanese for strawberry. Everyone makes fun of him because Ichigo is a girl's name. He claims that his name means First Guardian.)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DocOck on June 27, 2008, 11:46:54 PM

DocOck on
DocOckcool
i didnt know that ichigo was japanese for stawberry
good chapter:D

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 4:40:25 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 7:47:09 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuwho's Andy Hurley? sorry i dont know him. OMG Pete Wentz!!! =D oh i've heard quite a lot that Ichigo means strawberry, actually i learned that like... last year maybe? idk

Kohakucrazy on May 19, 2008, 8:45:09 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyUpdate please.