Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Battle of the Bands

OK peoples. This is not what you think. Its not going to be judges judging singing anime characters. Its a story involving me, my friends, various anime characters, and people off of american idol. This is Anime Idol!

Chapter 7 - Battle of the Bands

Chapter 7 - Battle of the Bands
Chapter 6- Battle of the Bands
This was it. The battle of the bands was at hand. A huge crowd had gathered too see us perform. Tina, Audrey, and Katherine were in the front row. James and Ryan were trash talking and we had to break them up.
Arc Angels was the first band to play. They were a band made up of David Archuletta, Joe Troughman, Hannah Thomas, and Pete Wentz. Hannah and Joe took turns playing the drums. Hannah played lead guitar for this song. They sang “Same Old Song and Dance.”
I’m going to interrupt again to say that the other guitar player for The Ninjas is Patrick Stump! Ok, next up was The Cops. That band consisted of Brooke White, Chikeezy, and Chris Richardson. After that was a band called The Butterfly Fairies, which consisted of Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson. Uhh, don’t ask.
Then it was our turn. The Ninjas totally rocked the house. Yes, we rocked like a hurricane.
At the end Katherine, Audrey, and Tina came up onto the stage. Everyone was waving at Tina because everyone had to say hi to Tina. Audrey walked up to the microphone. I noticed that they were bringing another drum set and more microphones onto the stage.
“And the winner is…well, we have two winners. It was a tie.” Audrey said excitedly, “The winners are…”
The other two princesses walked up to the microphone.
All three girls said it at the same time, “The Ninjas and Arc Angels!”
Every year the winning band did an encore. Since there were two bands we did one giant encore. David and Archie were lead singers and David played rhythm guitar. Joe and I were lead guitar and Patrick and I were backup singers. Patrick and Pete played bass and Hannah and Andy played drums. We sang, “Thanks for the Memories.” I thought that would be fitting since all the members of Fall Out Boy were in our bands.
As we were finishing the song an army of fiends appeared at the back of the crowd. This was The Evil Simon’s doing. Two motorcycles chased the fiends. On one motorcycle Cloud was driving and Vincent was standing on the back shooting fiends with Cerberus. On the other motorcycle Lulu was driving and Yuna was standing on the back summoning Valefor. It looked like Simon was trying to get rid of us.
All of the people in the crowd ran away and we prepared to fight. David got out his numchucks and I got out my katana. Hannah and Archie got out their matching key blades. We didn’t wonder because we already knew where they came from. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo must have sent the fiends.
When we started fighting we found out that there were more fiends than we originally thought. The fiends were able to separate us into groups of two. I was with David. I never left his side because it would just kill me if he got hurt. C’mon guys, you read the intro, didn’t you? I’m in love with him, remember?
Ok, now I’m going to fast-forward in the battle a little bit because if I tell you all the details, it would get boring. We were getting tired and our attacks were getting clumsy. The army of fiends was getting smaller but there were still many left. For one second we got separated. I saw one of the fiends taking advantage of that and went for his blind spot. I rushed to him and knocked him down just in time. However, I was not so fortunate. David was able to fight off the rest of the fiends and ran over to me.
There was a large gaping wound on my left arm. David helped me sit up supporting my back with one hand and holding my hand with the other.
“Emma, you saved my life, probably at the cost of your own life,” David said with a hint of surprise.
“Its not that bad, I’ll be fine,” I said dismissively.
“But why did you risk your life to save me?”
“Because I love you.”
“I had a feeling you felt that way.”
“The real question is, do you feel the same way?”
“Of course I do. Do you think I’d be here holding your hand if I didn’t?”
“I guess not. I don’t feel so good.”
David lifted me up so I could rest my head on his shoulder. He kissed me gently on the lips and I pressed my face against the side of his neck. Then I fainted from loss of blood. (I just said it! I fainted from loss of blood, nothing else! I know that makes me sound more suspicious but its true!)

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 11, 2008, 3:06:01 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleButterfly Fairies XD Love it~

vampireprincess2 on June 29, 2008, 4:27:14 AM

vampireprincess2 on
vampireprincess2the butterfly fairies......0_0

DocOck on June 29, 2008, 3:13:09 AM

DocOck on
DocOckyay you two finally kissed:D
'The Butterfly Fairies, which consisted of Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson. Uhh, don’t ask.'
lol that was funny:D

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 4:43:08 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 7:57:57 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG Patrick Stump!!! oooh The Butterfly Faires, that sounds wonderful. =D Oh Vincent? like Vincent Valentine? OMG if Lulu is Lelouch then LELOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if Lulu isn't Lelouch than... AWWW EMMA AND DAVID!!! =D

Kohakucrazy on May 19, 2008, 7:31:36 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyOooh...This is good...Please update and tell me when you've updated please....I'm gonna be away from today 'till Friday.