Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Last Chapter

OK peoples. This is not what you think. Its not going to be judges judging singing anime characters. Its a story involving me, my friends, various anime characters, and people off of american idol. This is Anime Idol!

Chapter 8 - The Last Chapter

Chapter 8 - The Last Chapter
I woke up in a bright hospital room. My arm was bandaged up and my glasses were fixed. The only people I saw in the room were Betsy and Christin.
"How long have I been asleep?" I asked Christin.
"Not very long, they brought you in last night," Christin said quietly.
"How long do I have to stay here?"
"You could probably leave today. Nothing was broken, it was only a deep cut."
"Then I guess I'll be leaving soon."
"Alright, we'll leave you alone so you can get more sleep."
I watched them leave the room. I turned my head and saw David sitting by my bed with his elbows on his knees and his hands folded between his legs. He reached for my hand, held it up to his face, and kissed it.
"I was worried that you were dead," he said softly.
"Simon can't get rid of me that easily," I said victoriously.
"Well, I would hope not. I wouldn't know what to do if you left me like that."
"Where is Hannah?"
"I wouldn't expect someone like you to say something like 'I would never let you be alone like that.'"
"Sorry, I'm kind of new at this. Hey, do you think I could have my hand back now?"
"Oh, sorry."
David released my hand and I used it to push myself up.
"Alright Emma, I've got good news and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" asked David.
"I think I'll take the good news first," I said hopefully.
"We were able to destroy the fiend army. Hannah is at the the research center now sending the anime characters home. The princess' guards are keeping a 24 hour watch on The Evil Simon. He won't get out of line again."
"What's the bad news?"
"Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy have decided to leave us and be Fall Out Boy again."
"In that case, let's have auditions. I already have some people in mind."
"So, I guess we're going steady now, right?"
"We'll see. I bet Hannah saw what happened back there. She and Archie are going to try and keep us together. I think it would be better for both of us if we just stay friends for now."
"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?"
"Do you love me?"
"Yes."
"Then prove it. You have to hold up your end. I'm not as strong as I pretend to be so you'll have to prove your love just like I did."
"You're sounding a bit selfish."
"I don't mean to be. It just won't feel right until you do something. I'm confident that you can win me over."
"Well, if it will be better for both of us, then I guess I can wait."
"Alright, let's go find Hannah."
I can't believe I just did that. I can't believe I just did that! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT! How could I turn him down like that!? I'm an idiot! I don't care what I said. That wasn't worth it.
Anyway, we found Hannah. She tried at least a hundred times to get me to change my mind. My mind was made up. I can't help but think, what mind? Well, everything was peaceful again so I guess this is the end. It would be pretty boring if the rest of my story had no conflict whatsoever. Hey, are you still there? Get out, you'll have to wait for the sequal. It will be much longer.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perryfamily53 on January 17, 2009, 9:41:54 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53this is cool! really funny too! *fav*

hipeople on July 11, 2008, 3:09:16 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleAwwwwwwwww......*runs off the read sequel*

DocOck on June 29, 2008, 3:16:19 AM

DocOck on
DocOckcool
cant wait to read part 2

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 4:44:45 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice again

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 8:05:53 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOhh... OMG I'm SO sorry, i just found out that Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy were the 4 in fall out boy. okay i learned something new today! Oh I really hope there will be a sequel, the story was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D