Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Running Away from Home

This is a Christmas story about a girl named Eliza. She lives in The City of Twilight where nobody but her is on Santa's nice list. She meets Santa's son and they become best friends. You'll have to read to learn more.

Chapter 2 - Running Away from Home

Chapter 2 - Running Away from Home
Its not what you think. Believe me I thought the same thing you did when I heard him say that. It turns out that the elves had been working on a new magical teleportation device. In a few seconds we were in my room.
"Was that fast enough for you?" Dot asked jokingly.
"I guess that was fast enough," I laughed.
"Then let's get started. What do you want to bring?"
"Everything but the furniture."
I got out my magic bag and we started filling it with everything. I had gotten my magic bag one year from Santa Clause. It was like the kind of bag that Mary Poppins carries that can carry anything. We were almost done when I heard my brother call my name. I quickly hid Dot in my closet.
"Eliza, there's something I need to tell you," my brother said with an evil grin.
"What is it?" I asked in a scared voice.
"Dot's not allowed to come over anymore."
"What!? That's not fair!"
"Everybody knows you love him but the guy is not good for you. He's so clueless that he can't even see the obvious...that you're head over heels in love. I know you love him, but if he ever shows his face around here again, I'll kill him."
"NO!"
"Yes! Sorry sis, I've got to go but we can finish this conversation later."
My brother left the room and Dot came back out. I was afraid that he had heard my secret but I didn't let it bother me. We had everything in the bag except for my puppy, Buddy. When I went out to get him I didn't notice my brother standing behind me with a spear in his hand.
When I was out of sight he launched the spear at Dot and barely missed.
"I'm tired of acting nice around you! I hate being nice and I hate you!" he said phsychotically.
"Why are you doing this?" Dot asked as he dodged my brother's spear.
"Santa will definitely give us presents if we hold his son hostage!"
"He'll never give in. The only way is to be nice."
"Leave him alone!" I cried when I saw the two of them.
In only a second my brother and my room were gone. we were back in Dot's room.
"Wow that was really close," I sighed.
"What is your brother's problem?" asked Dot.
"He's a psychopath. Why do you think he's on the naughty list?"
"C'mon, I have to show you something."
Dot walked over to his closet and I followed.
"You're showing me your closet?" I asked confusedly.
"I'm showing you what's in my closet," he said.
"Clothes and shoes?"
"My closet door is a magic door."
"In what way?"
"I'm going to tell you. My closet door goes to two places. It leads to my closet and a secret room," he said opening the door, "Its for you."
I looked inside and I gasped. It was all light pink, my favorite color. There was a giant four poster bet with a sparkling canopy in the middle of the room. One was was covered by a golden bird cage for my doves.
"Oh my gosh, Dot, its beautiful!" I exclaimed.
"That's not even the best part," Dot said walking over to a maroon curtain and opening it to reveal a closet of clothes.
"Wow, are those all for me?"
"Yes but Liza, that's still not the best part."
"What's the best part?"
"Look up."
I looked up and what do you think I saw? That's right, it was mistletoe. This had happened many times before but never like this. It was always during Christmas time and it was only a kiss on the cheek. I didn't think this was only a reaction to the revealing of my secret. He had planned this. At that moment I was in shock. His lips pressed gently against mine and I fell right into his loving embrace. He was such a magic person and there was definitely a magic in his kiss. I had been wishing for this moment to happen for a long time and I finally got my wish.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hihachi17 on May 21, 2008, 3:45:36 PM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17chapter 3 plz ^^

Kelalailea on May 23, 2008, 5:44:46 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaOk, I'm currently working on Anime Idol and I keep getting good ideas for it. It may take me a while to continue this story. If you want you could read some of my other stories while you are waiting. Sorry, I just got out of school.