Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sanjaya's Hair

The characters from Anime Idol are back for another adventure. We go to a normal town headed by a mysterious castle. What will happen when we enter the castle grounds?

Chapter 1 - Sanjaya's Hair

Chapter 1 - Sanjaya's Hair
Part 1- Sanjaya's Hair
Hello people, its me, Emma, and I'm back for the long awaited sequal of Anime Idol. Basically, the story starts a year after the first story ended. We hadn't heard much about Simon. He was behaving. I still hadn't changed my mind and Hannah and Archie were still begging me to.
I guess I should talk about David first. Remember when he told me he could wait? Well, he lied. He was at my door every day the second I woke up. Every monring he had found some new way to, hopefully, make it impossible for me to say no. No one, not even David, seemed to understand that there was absolutely nothing that could change my mind.
Well, David was around me so much that it made me wonder how his guitar shop stayed in business. Then I wondered if there could possibly be two of him. It turned out that there were two of him. (The person I am about to describe is ficticious. I made him up.) He had a twin brother named Daniel Cook who he had never told us about. Daniel may have been shaven and not as good a singer as David, but he was still easy on the eyes. We found out that he was an amazing bass player so he joined Arc Angels.
So Arc Angels had a bass player. All they needed was a drummer, which we had. Our new drummer's name was Sammy Phoenix. She became one of my best friends. She's kind of like Hannah because she likes to hug people, especially the Cookies. He he, Cookies. Now I'm hungry. I'm going to Subway cause their chocolate chip cookies are the awsomest!
Alright, now that you're updated its time to start the story. I just woke up. I knew that David would be at my front door that day. It was my birthday. Sure enough, there was a persistent knocking at my front door as I walked downstairs. I opened the door and David was there.
"David, we've been over this at least a thousand times," I groaned.
"No, its not like that. Today I'm not trying to make you change your mind," he said quickly.
"Why else would you be here this early?"
"To wish you a happy birthday of course."
"Oh no, oh please no!"
"That's not the only reason I'm here. Hannah called and she said that she found this video tape we all need to see. She said we were meeting here."
"Leave it to Hannah to invite everyone over to my house and forget to tell me! I thought I told her that these little meetings were never going to be at my house! Alright, come on in. One thing I can not stress enough, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!"
I made sure to let Hannah know that I was not happy about this. Everyone was there, even the two newest additions to our group. One of them was the new drummer for Arc Angels. Her name was Angel. The other person was the new bassist for The Ninjas. She was my Japanese penpal, Ayuri.
When everyone arrived I was glancing around the room suspiciously. Archie was kneeling next to my coffee table eyeing my priceless jade dragon sculpture. I could tell he was contemplaing touching one of its sharp fangs or stroking its tail. I tried to catch his eye so I could give him a warning look but he was too engrossed in its intricate design.
"David, I would appreciate it if you didn't touch that," I said loudly. My words came out a bit too sharp and rude. My snappy tone made him jump.
"Oh, sorry, I was just looking," he said apologetically.
"I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm very defensive over my stuff. Uhh, Hannah, didn't you have something you wanted to show us."
"Oh yeah, I got this in the mail yesterday," Hannah said holding up the video tape.
Hannah put the video tape in my VHS player. The face of The Evil Simon appeared on my tv screen. We all groaned as an evil grin spread accross his face. We groaned even louder when he started monaloging.
"Hello, kids. As you may or may not already know, the guards that were watching us have gone missing. My newest evil plan is going perfectly. I got some help fom Malefacent, Kadaj, and Xemnas. We spread heartless, fiends, and nobodies to all the anime worlds. Once our evil creatures have taken over, all you will have left to watch is The Backyardagins! The only way you can stop me is by going through the anime worlds yourselves and destroying all hte evil creatures! And that's impossible! Muwahahaha!"
At that point something big and hairy had moved in front of the camera.
"Hey, Sanjaya, your stupid pohawk is getting in the way of the camera! Move! You messed up my evil laugh!"
A bright blue screen with an evil pablo with an ax on it popped up. It said 'we are having technical difficulties, please stand by.' There was wierd elavator music in the background. That went on for about five minutes until it finally went back to Simon.
"Uh, where was I? Ah yes, MUWAHAHAHAHAH!"
That was the end of the tape. We all looked at eachother as if we were all thinking the same thing. Then we ripped off our clothes to reveal our portal jumping outfits. The Ninjas were dressed like ninjas and Arc Angels were dressed like Kingdom Hearts characters. We were ready to save the anime worlds once again.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 11, 2008, 3:29:53 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleXD Kools~

xkibaxgirlx on July 7, 2008, 2:59:17 AM

xkibaxgirlx on
xkibaxgirlxO.O kingdom heart outfits? AWESOME!

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 4:59:13 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 8:38:39 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuYay!!!!!