Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Setting Out on Another Adventure

The characters from Anime Idol are back for another adventure. We go to a normal town headed by a mysterious castle. What will happen when we enter the castle grounds?

Chapter 2 - Setting Out on Another Adventure

Chapter 2 - Setting Out on Another Adventure
The anime worlds were once again in turmoil and we were the only ones who could save them. I couldn't shake the thought from my mind that Simon sounded suspicious. We couldn't afford to leave them be. Even if Simon was lying, we had to go.
None of us knew how we were going to get from world to world. Thank goodness we had Hannah. It seemed like every time Hannah went to the research center she had a new cool gadget. This time she brought us all these special James Bond watches. There was a button that could take you from world to world.
I was a little worried about leaving my house and Saphira for a long time. Angel and Ayuri had to stay behind and they agreed to watch our houses with our friends, Jackalynn and Angie. Saphira said that she wanted to go with us. Hannah had to go back and get a bigger watch so Saphira could go.
So there we were, outside of David's Guitar Shop. We were all silent. I was the first one to break the silence.
"You know what? There's something about this that has been bugging me," I said reluctantly, "Simon was all too willing to tell us exactly what he was planning and how to stop him. I thought he would have a new objective as well."
"Emma does have a point, it could be a trap." Sammy agreed disappointedly.
"It could be a trap but he's giving us no choice," said David.
I could tell what David and Sammy were thinking. I could tell what they were all thinking. Sammy wanted to try out her new ninja moves on the bad guys. David was going to use this as a opportunity to make me fall in love with him. Hannah couldn't wait to see the anime characters again. Archie was still a little freaked out by the evil pablo. Daniel was another story.
Daniel had this special telepathic power. He was sending me strange messages. They said something about beware the son of Simon. I didn't think Simon had a son. I dismissively brushed that thought aside.
"So, where are we going to go first?" Hannah asked excitedly.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 12, 2008, 1:26:35 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleWhere do they go~...I shall find out~!

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 5:00:18 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboohhooo^^