Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Defeating the Enemies

The characters from Anime Idol are back for another adventure. We go to a normal town headed by a mysterious castle. What will happen when we enter the castle grounds?

Chapter 3 - Defeating the Enemies

Chapter 3 - Defeating the Enemies
Chapter 3- Defeating the Enemies
The first place we went was Kingdom Hearts world. Sora and Axel were very happy to see us. They introduced us to the other characters and they all knew us. All except for Hayner. Apparently he didn’t watch any anime at all. The other Kingdom Hearts characters were looking at him like he was an idiot.
Sora, Donald, and Goofy helped us fight the giant army of heartless, fiends, nobodies, and…uh, fangirls. Back off ladies, Cookie is mine! Eventually we destroyed all the enemies and scared away the fangirls. That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. That made us even more suspicious of Simon.
Next we went to Naruto world. Hannah and Naruto were happy to see each other again. Their chibi hugs made Archie jealous. Hannah gave Archie a chibi hug and he blushed heavily. Sasuke showed up and started asking where the princesses were. Then Sakura, Ino, and Tenten showed up with a giant army of fangirls who were looking for David.
I scared the fangirls away by making a scary scowly face. They were followed by another army of heartless, fiends, and nobodies. We fought off this army too but the Naruto characters just stood there and watched us fight. They must have thought we could use ninjutsu and genjutsu when all we could really use was taijutsu. Look’s like Lee’s found some new friends. Wait, nooooooo! I AM TERRIFIED OF LEE’S EYEBROWS!
That was too easy. That made us even more suspicious than before. Then we just came to the conclusion that Simon was getting weaker. After that fight all suspicion was gone.
We went around to every world and we always found an army of enemies. It certainly was good to see all of those anime characters again. Everything was going according to plan until we arrived in modern day Japan.
The city where we appeared was large and populated so the enemies were hard to find. We ended up splitting up into our normal groups. David and I had chased some heartless into an alley and we saw a shadow in front of us. After we defeated the heartless we went to investigate. The shadow was getting bigger and it had formed the shape of a monster. I didn’t turn to look at David but I was shaking in my Chucks.
We could hear the monster’s scary voice, “Fe fi fo fum, I smell apples!” What a relief! It was only our apple loving Shinigami friend!
“That’s right, Ryuk! We brought some apples for you!” I said in relief.
“Oh, thank you, Emma! How can I ever repay you?”
“You can help us fight off all the heartless, fiends, and nobodies.”
“Do you have any more apples?”
“Absolutely, here you go.”
“It’s a deal!”
With Ryuk’s help we defeated the enemies in double the time. I only wish we could have defeated Misa afterward. We had to say goodbye before I had a chance. We only had one more world left on the watch. That meant that David only had one more chance to wow me and so far he was doing a little less that wow. I had a funny feeling that this last world was going to give us a harder time and that we were going to be there longer. Much longer.
We arrived at a town not much different from our own. The only difference was that it was a normal town and that it was headed by a ginormous, menacing castle. I didn’t see any enemies and neither did anyone else. It seemed that the only way to find the enemies was to enter the scary castle.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on July 23, 2008, 11:44:34 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27hayner is an idiot,but chibi hugs for everyone

hipeople on July 12, 2008, 1:28:44 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleScary castle?Oh noes~!

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 5:02:24 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

GreyPichu on June 17, 2008, 9:38:27 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG how dare Hayner not watch Anime Idol! >=O