Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Captives of the King

The characters from Anime Idol are back for another adventure. We go to a normal town headed by a mysterious castle. What will happen when we enter the castle grounds?

Chapter 4 - Captives of the King

Chapter 4 - Captives of the King
I woke up in a strange room. I didn't remember how I got there or even what had happened. My hair was to my waist and it was curly. I was wearing a mideaval dress that was red and black. I sensed another presence in the room. There was a prison cell in the room that had someone in it. I couldn't see him because he was covered by a hood and a long black cape. I didn't really care at that point.
(You are now one of my princesses. Each princess has a captive in their room. If he behaves, you may choose to make him your prince."
I looked around the room. I had been lying on a couch that was red and trimmed with gold. Everything in the room was red and black. There were four doors in the room. One lead to a bathroom, one lead to a bedroom, one lead outside to a beautiful garden, and the other lead to a corridor.
I went outside first. As I said before the garden was beautiful. There was every kind of flower you could imagine growing there. There were a few benches and little hammoks all over the place. Saphira looked beautiful laying amoung the violet floweres. I think the only bad thing about it was that it was one story above ground. Saphira noticed me and walked over to see me.
"Emma, thank goodness you're alright! I thought they had done something terrible to you! What are you wearing on your head?" Saphira clamored excitedly.
I felt something cold and hard sitting in the midst of my curly locks. "A tiara's my best guess," I said unenthusiastically.
"Well, I must say you look absolutely gorgeous!"
"I'm not cut out to be a princess. I'm getting out of here once I find the otheres."
(Once a princess has found my castle, she can never leave. If she tries to escape, she will be found and punished.)
"On second thought I think I'll stay. I'm going back inside now."
I went back into my room. It was time for me to try the other door I opened it and two tall guards automatically turned around to bar my way. On their shirts they had the heartless symbol. I looked up at them curiously.
"Where is David?" I asked cautiously.
"He's most likely with another princess," one of the guards said with a smile.
"I want to see him. I want him to be my prince."
"Then it look's like you're out of luck sweetheart cause you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. It would be best if you just forget you ever knew this David guy."
"You expect me to just FORGET about David?!"
"It would make things alot better. You'll be miserable if you don't."
"Then I want to be miserable!"
With that I slammed the door shut and crashed onto the couch that sat before me. Tears poured down my face. I just wanted this all to go away. I wished then that I hadn't said no to David. I never had the chance to show him how I truly feel.
"Why are you crying?" asked a very sweet and broken voice.
"There is someone I love very much and I may never see him again," I sobbed.
"Join the club. I never had a chance to impress the girl I love. It makes me sadi just looking at you because you look a little bit like her."
"Well, your voice does sound al bit like his but I could be imagining things. I think we might learn to live with eachother."
"Don't hold your breth."
"If I hold my breath for too long, my broken heart will stop."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 12, 2008, 1:31:05 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleAwwwwww.....

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 5:04:50 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobointeresting

Hihachi17 on May 30, 2008, 2:21:06 AM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17cool